Paytm.com - mobile recharge

anudeep654 on Jun 2, 2012
on 1-06-2012,i recharged with 50rs from paytm.com.my money was deducted from the bank account ,but was not yet recharged.the amount 50rs was deducted from indian overseas bank an d the mobile number is 9963214124.please help me for this deduction

Comments

N Jul 20, 2011 by
rockingsuman.pradhan9@gmail.com Paytm.com  - Samal barrage, Angul, Odisha, India

Hi ,

I had recharged Rs 199 via Paytm to my mobile no 9337434382. But the amount is not credited to my phone but it is debited from my acount.
Please reply back to my mail id: rockingsuman.pradhan9@gmail.com
N Jul 29, 2011 by
Paytm Customer Care Customer Care Paytm.com  - Samal barrage, Angul, Odisha, India

@ rockingsuman We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated. Please contact us directly at care@paytm.com for further assistance.
N Aug 3, 2011 by
ashutos Paytm.com  - Samal barrage, Angul, Odisha, India

I recharge my reliancec mobile no-9308593271 with Rs-299 through www.paytm.com on 1Aug 9:14pm .amount was debited in my account of hdfc bank but not creadit in my mobile.please refund my amount in my account.
N Aug 29, 2011 by
shekar salian Paytm.com  - Samal barrage, Angul, Odisha, India

I no had recharged my trump mobile 9869371443 for Rs. 500.00 through paytm.com on 29/08/2011 amount was debited to my ICICI bank account but not credit to my mobile please refund my amount the order no. is 4240710 Please refund my amount or recharge my mobile with that amount
A Sep 9, 2011 by
selena toppo Paytm.com  - Samal barrage, Angul, Odisha, India

I had recharged my mobile 9873600995 for Rs. 60.00 through paytm.com on 4/09/2011 amount was debited to my PNB bank account but not credit to my mobile please refund my amount the order no. is 4456968 Please refund my amount or recharge my mobile with that amount.

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs 50 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
N Aug 13, 2012 by
r sampath Paytm.com  - India

There have been several complaints in these coloumns about paysite.com. But there is no reply/ response//contradiction from them . This shows that they agree with the allegations.
I have also sent letters by post to their Mumbai office. The address was taken from their website.But the address also seems to be bogus, as I have not received any reply to my letters.
I advise all to avoid visiting this site so as not to get duped..
N Oct 1, 2012 by