Paytm.com — Unable to sign in to paytm account

binoddakua on Jun 17, 2012
37448423, 40083591
this two order number in which account debitated
my mobile number 9583604488
mY email ID : binod.dakua@yahoo.com

Complaint comments  20 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded this issue to our technical team. They have started working on this. We will notify you as soon as this issue will get resolved.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
NOT ACCESS PAYTM ACCOUNT
no cumment
i m unable to login paytm
SERVICES IS BED FOR PAYTM.COM
chiru100
Hello, I am unable to login into my PAYTM account, as when I am entering my username and password it asking to re-enter the username and password ???????? mistake would be done but several times ... PLZ. look into it.

Paytm — Duplicate , Damaged and Not Working Item

I already sent 8 mails regarding my complaint, but paytm only replies me that we will resolve your concern within 48 hours. It is already 120 hours, but still my query is not resolved. My Order Number is 955805092. Please Do needful ASAP.

Paytm — Phone Number Change

We Need To Change Our Password So Please Get Back To Us Soon As Posible We Are Awaiting For Your Call. please Call Us Soon. I'll Give zero Stars For This!

Paytm — mobile recharge failed

I WAS RECHARGE MY MOB NO.8889220763. NET PACK 175 RS. BUT RECHARGE FAILED AND AMOUNT HAS BEEN DETUCTED. PLZ REFUND MY MONEY

Paytm — help me

Admin i m sumit dhiman my paytm id 8295574350 i want to know about my transaction id no. 0CBBDBEE16107191 PLEASE tell me who is one

Paytm — Recharge of Reliance GSM Mobile 9827621593 YOUR ORDER IS SUCCESSFUL BUT AC BALANCE NOT SHOW

Payment of Rs. 30 is received by Paytm ! NB Transaction No IG00VYUOH3

wrong shipment delivered

i have recieved a different size and different colour shoe instead of converse black shoe of size 8 ... ORDER NO. 917974133

return request

i requeted return of my order no 825987477 but there is no response fropm paytm side from 5 days
paytm -recharge of
TATA DOCOMO
Mobile 8147469164

not refund for my money

now i using pay tm websites some of months. last 7 transaction in failed but not refund my money. another transaction not using. your transaction is very slow.

ticket not booked

Actually i booked 3 tickets in bookmyshow but noly 2 are conformed but 3 ticket money deducted? when i will get my money back? my paytm id is victoryranjit@gmail.com

not recevied recharge amount of prepaid mobile

Yesterday i have recharge my mobile phone online for Rs 250/- through credit card but balance amount not received in mobile No 8527903807. Request credit the balance immediate or confirm me. Ravindra kute

order failed

order no. 798262443 bill payment not successfull but rs 202 deducted from my sbi account ..please check it out and give my money back

Want Refund of my paytm order # 757851392SHOPPING

I want to return my paytm product with order number 757851392SHOPPING and want the refund in my net banking account. Also send my paytm wallet cash in the same net banking account i.e. SBI from where I did this product payment

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 12 0306 2244 (Support)
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301