PCDA(Navy),Mumbai for Coast Guard Section - Non settlement of leave account

B.Anil Kumar on Jan 3, 2011
Sir, I have retired from Indian Coast Guard service on 01 Mar 2010, my leave encashment account not at been adjusted so far. It is requested that necessary action may be intiated at your end.

Yours faithfully

email: bakumar69@gmail.com

Comments

A P M C HUMNABAD PCDA(Navy),Mumbai for Coast Guard Section  - India

non settlement of claim - non settlement od OD claim

Jeep belonging to APMC Humnabad / Bidar dist. Karnataka, had met with an accident in september 2008. Claim was reported to your branch at Gulbarga. Survey was arranged through Sri Chandra Shekar Patil surveyor. Claim form and repair bills have been delivered to your gulbarga branch. Till today the claim is not settled - reasons not known . Please arrange to settled the claim immediatly
N Apr 1, 2011 by
monojit Das

I, Monojit Das, U/Nvk(RP), No. 05139-L forwarded a letter no. 403 dtd 16 Nov 2010 regarding non adjustment of HRA w.e.f 01 Apr 2010 at the rate of 'Z' class city namely Kakinada. Same may be considered and HRA may be credited w.e.f 01 Apr 2010 in the forthcoming SOE.

Monojit Das, U/Nvk(RP), No. 05139-L
N Apr 11, 2011 by
nilanchi

I Asst Comdt Harender Rai 0890-v is submitting the following for necessary action.
1) a ty claim of Rs 12619/- passed by ACDA(Goa) in Jul 2010 has not been credited in my SOE so far. i persanally enquired about the matter, the EDP section replied that it has not reached to them.

2) I promoted to Asst Comdt wef 23 Mar 2010 and pay got adjusted in the month of jan 2011.my ppa @Rs 400/-is not adjusted which i was getting earlier.

3) I received Rs 12000/ TFin this year for two children rest rs rs 12000/- plus 25%in creased wef jan 11 may also be credited.

4) i send proforma along with documents for income tax calculation in month of nov 2010 but it has not ben reflected in soe and income tax has been deducted.
N Jun 1, 2011 by
mahalik

hisir/madam
i Rajesh K mahalik, P/ytk(AE) 07852-W submit deduction of HRA/Tpt allowance in SOE 03/11 since 20 Jan 2011 and my unit name is showing Chandbibi, Visakhapatnam, So please do the needful

(1) Arrears of the above
(2) commence of the HRA/TPT at chennai rate
(3) Despatch SOE to 300301

N Jun 8, 2011 by
nilanchi

iam asst comdt h rai 0890-v.A claim of rs 12619/- was audited by acda navy Goa in jul 2010.The amount has not been credited to my pay account so far after a long duration almost 11 months.a lot of corrspondance has been done in this regard but in vain.please look in the matter.
regards asst comdt harender rai cgasd (goa)
N Jul 1, 2011 by
PRAMOD KUMAR KOHLI

1- my cadre change from GD to Tech but basic not change. basic pay for YTK is 7510 yet given 6940.
2- HRA Arrears not given from Nov 10.
3- Transport allounce not given as per X-class city rate.
4- commence of the HRA/TPT at chennai rate.

PRAMOD KUMAR
YTK (P)
08332-Q
N Jul 13, 2011 by
GOUTAM SETH

Non settlement of RESETTLEMENT CLAIM,
REMINDER
Sir, I have retired from Indian Coast Guard service on 01 Oct 2009, my resettlement claim was forwarded from Buvik since long bak and not yet settled so far. It is requested that necessary action may be intiated at your end.

Yours faithfully

mob: 09804004052
N Jul 21, 2011 by
raazmeena

Respected sir,
I Narendra Kumar, U/Nvk(R), 05215-H is getting basic pay less than from my juniors.I recuirted in 01 feb 2005.but my juniors which is recurited in 25 jan 2006 is getting more basics pay from me.
(i) I send my Anamoly pay fixation five time but no action is carried out by PCDA.
(ii) what is reason of this pay fixation.
(iii) Respected sir, please take necessary action and informed.
(iv) sir this problem is all of our batch of 2006.
(v) sir if you do not informed about it, our whole batch will send RTI after 30 days.So please informed about it immediatly.

Thanking You, Sir.
N Aug 22, 2011 by
m muruga dhas

FROM M MURUGA DHAS, ADHIKARI, 02446-P ICGS VARUNA

SIR, IT IS OBSERVED FROM SOE FOR JUN AND JUL 2011 AN AMOUNT OF RUPEES 300.00 ON EACH MONTH WAS RECOVERED FROM MY ACCOUNT AS DEDUCTION OF FESTIVAL ADVANCE. IT IS SUBMITTED THAT I HAVE NOT DRAWN ANY FESTIVAL ADVANCE DURING THE YEAR AND I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECONSILE THE ACCOUNT AND CREDIT THE RECOVERED AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT AND SOE MAY PLEASE BE UPDATED AS I AM PLANNING FOR VOLANTARY RETIREMENT IN SHORT NOTICE. WHICH WILL HELP ME IN PROCESSING MY VRS CASE. THANKING YOU
N Sep 8, 2011 by
S Chand

Dear sir

I Subhash Chand Ex-P/Adh, No.00646-T retired from Coast Guard voluntary wef 01 Feb 2011. I submit following for your kind attention and early settlement:

1. CEA Claims passed but not credited till date.
2. My leave encashment payment not credited in my IPA till to date, How ever all NDCs have been reached in time to CG Cell Mumbai.
3. TY duty claim from ICGS Mangalore to Buvik, Mumbai for release formalities not yet settled.
4. My resettlement claim is also pending for settlement.

I request you to settle above all at earliest to avoid my financial hazardous.

rgds
Subhash Chand
Email: skyblue.777@reddiffmail.com
Ph. 08904551627
N Oct 20, 2011 by
rameshisaac

Respected Sir,
I am, R. Ramesh, ex-USE(ER), 07539-P got retired from coast Guard on voluntary retirement on FN, 01 Feb 2011. I request you to kindly settle my following pending serials:
(1) Finalisation of my IPA (letter along with its enclosures forwarded vide BUVIK letter 07539 dated 16 May 2011)
(2) Settlement of Leave salary
(3) Arrears of pay and allowances WEF 01 Nov 2010 till 31 Jan 2011 on promotion from SE to USE(ER)
(3) Settlement of CEA claims - 03 Nos.(02 No. CEA claims forwarded from ICGS Vizag Rs. 9650/- and Rs. 2975/- and third claim submitted for Rs. 1950/- vide BUVIK letter 403 dated 23 Feb 2011)
(4) Crediting in my IPA of my TY duty claim passed in audit by JCDA(N), Chennai for an amount of Rs. 11093/- vide AAO(N), JCDA(N), Chennai credit intimation memo No. 477/1112 dated 12 May 11
(5) Settlement of final resettlement claim forwarded vide BUVIK letter 07539-P dated 07 Jun 11 and final TY duty claim (from ICGS Chennai to BUVIK for release formalities) for an amount of Rs. 31, 940/-
(6) Settlement of TY duty claim forwarded vide BUVIK letter 409/1(i) dated 03 Aug 11
(7) Credit of erroneous recovery of Rs. 775/- for CGBA personal loan vide CGHQ letter CGBA/0309 dated 13 Jan 11
(8) Non settlement of Medical claim of Rs. 24, 668.00

Expecting speedy action and thanking you, sir,

Yours sincerely

Chennai, 919382843454
N Nov 4, 2011 by
Sunnuhunny

Respected Sir,
I Service No. 711430 Sgt S Kumar Med-Asst serving in Indian Air Force at present my posting at Bangalore. I have on deputation to Coast Guard Hq, New Delhi w.e.f 24 Dec 03 to 10 Jun 07 vide CGS Delhi Gen Form No. CG/133/AF dated 24 Dec 03.
I have been promoted to the next higher rank of Sgt w.e.f 01 Sep 05 vide CGS Delhi Gen Form No. CG/15/AF dated 01 Sep 2005 and revised Fixation of Pay on Promotion (Last Pay Certificate) from my Central Accounts Office New Delhi letter No. AFACO/ 10103/711430/APG-I/DEP dated 17 Jul 2006. My pay Fixed @ Rs. 4490/- w.e.f. 01 Sep 05
I have not recieved arerier Payment of VI Central Pay Commision Fixation w.e.f 01 Jan 2006 to 10 Jun 2007 vide Revised LPC from Central Accounts Office New Delhi letter No. AFACO/ 10103/711430/APG-I/Dep dated 20 May 2009.
In view of the above, It is requested that Payment ariers may please be forward to my Air Force Central Accounts Office New Delhi.
Kindly do needful, I grateful thanks for kind help.

With Regards

Bangalore-560006
Mob- 09036432884 email- satishair73@gmail.com
N Nov 30, 2011 by
rameshisaac

My complaint has been entertained and my IPA has been settled by PCDA(N), CG section. Thanks for all the good work done.
Yours sincerely,
R Ramesh
EX USE(ER)
07539P
N Jan 30, 2012 by
madan_sharma

Respected sir,

1. It is intimated that amount of Rs.8583.00 deducted in the SOE 01/2012 vide memo no. LTC MUM6/2011 dt.30/06/2011and amount of Rs. 859 is also deducted in the same SOE vide memo no. TA/DA MUM6/2011 dt.30/06/2011 which is not understood by me.

2. It is mentioned that I was claimed block year LTC 2008-09 and 2010-11 and same has been settled in the SOE of 02/2010 vide memo no. 1/2010/13 dated 07/01/10 and SOE of 08/11 vide memo no. LTC KOC7/2011/ dt.27/07/2011 respectively.

3. In view of above it is requested that matter may be justified and deducted amount may be credited to my IPA in the forth coming SOE to avoid financial hardship to us. I will be thank full to you.

madan sharma P/Nvk(QA), 03412-L dated 31 Jan 12
N Mar 29, 2012 by
rajeshpastan

Respected Sir

My Permanent Account Number mentioned in SOE 03/12 is AGKPR5750C which is incorrect. My Permanent Account Number is AGKPJ5750C, same may be corrected in forthcoming SOE.

Regards.

Rajesh Kumar Jha, P/Nvk(WTR), 03410-Z
N Mar 29, 2012 by
JK Kumar

Sir/Madam

The PAN number shown in SOE 03/12 is AZPPA5141A, Kindly correct the number as AZPPK5141A .

JK Kumar, P/Nvk, 02232-Y
N Apr 8, 2012 by
CG08325W

I, PK PATTANAYAK, YTK(R), No. 8325-W forwarded a letter no.402/403 dtd 15 Jul 2011 regarding adjustment of HRA w.e.f 28 Mar 20 the rate of 'x' class city namely Chennai. attached gen form no. A/CG/259/N DATED 11.07.11 Same may be considered and HRA may be credited w.e.f 01 May 2012 in the forthcoming SOE. the HRA WILL RESTRICTED TO NOV 2012 DUE TRANSFER TO ICGS SAROJINI NAIDU AT PARADIP.
N Apr 9, 2012 by
SUKHVIRSINGH

Respected Sir,
It is observed in the soe 09/2011 that electricity charges from 01.06.11 to 30.06.2011 is deducted Rs. 954/- not understood against the average monthly charge rs. 450 to 500 only. It is requested that amount may please be verified. Thanking you, yours truly- SV SINGH P/ADH 00929-Q ICGS SAGAR CHENNAI
N Apr 13, 2012 by
SUKHVIRSINGH

Respected Sir, it is intimated that i have been transferred from CGS Mangalore to ICGS Sagar (Chennai) in May 11. I have submitted my PMT duty claim in ships office and ships erroneously forwarded claim to PCDA(Navy), TA section, Mumbai vide Ltr no. 409/2 of 21 Dec 11 instead of JCDA(Navy) Kochi in this regard for redirection of claim to JCDA(N) Kochi raised vide 409/2 of 20 Mar 12. It is requested that favourable action may please initiated to avoid financial hardship. Thanking you, yours truly- sv singh P/Adh 00929-Q, ICGS Sagar
N Apr 19, 2012 by
visuji

respected sir, i (VISHNU KUMAR JHA NVK(ME) 06622-Z) didn't get my form 16 of 2010-2012 .it is requested that to send my form 16 to my present unit. my present unit is ICGS VIJIT c/o DHQ-1 porbandar gujrat 360575.

PCDA(Navy),Mumbai for Coast Guard Section - Non settlement of leave account