PEEO Chennai - Employment Registration Renewal

Nalls on Feb 3, 2011

I have completed post graduate engineering on 2004 and register the same Professional Employment Exchange,Chennai(PEEO) in the same year. After that I lost that card unfortunately. Recently I got that card again, and when I checking the status at http://www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/EmploymentExchange/login/loginFrame.jsp
it saying that 'Your Profile Lapsed'. Please help me to renew my registration.

Nallathambi N

Comments

pujari.kavitha PEEO Chennai  - India

about printout - not employed

hello sir/madam my name is kavitha i am not getting my printout my id no is 7501100 plz send alternate to my mail-id ..my mail id is
PUJARIKAVITHA@YAHOO.COM i am afraid about my printout..Kindly please send to my mail
N May 19, 2011 by
sudhakar81

i have completed Graduate enginerring during the year may 2003,
I am not renewal for 2009 my profile is lapsed, So kindly help for My renewal
N Jun 1, 2011 by
MDP2008F00009320

Sir / Madam,

I have completed BPT on the year 2005 may . i registered at the year of 2008 . Now renewal peroid is 2011 may . I tried to renewal through on line, but i cant able to do the same . So i request you to pls help me in this regards

User Name : MDP2008F00009320

V.Alamelu
N Jun 4, 2011 by
Anitha89

Sir/Madam

I have completed B.E in the year of 2010 and i registered at the year of 2011. but i don't know my next renewal date how do i know my renewal date also how can i get print out
N Aug 20, 2011 by
ranjithmaha

My Sister has completed her B.P.T in 2007 and Registered in Professional and Executive Employment Office at Chennai in 26/08/2008. Now this is the time for renewal. We tried lot in online renewal. but we Cant find the pathway. Please guide ..

Registration ID: 2008F21255
N Sep 8, 2011 by
Packia Vincy

Sir/Madam,

I have completed B.E in 2002 and registed in Professional and Executive Employment office at Chennai in the same year. I renewed First time directly, second time through online during 2008. Now this is the time for renewal(August 2011). But i cannot open the website employment.tn.gov.in. And also i tried in the website http://www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in. I entered my register no as username and my birthday as password.But it told that USER ID IS NOT VALID.I tried lot.No action. Please help me.

My Registration No: 2002F11804
N Sep 10, 2011 by
manimekalaik

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my BE in 2009 and i have registered in employment. my renewal is on 2012. I trier n number of times to view my profile.. got error as USER ID NOT VALID. WAT SHALL I DO? user id:KGD2003F00005693. IS this correct or not? .kindly favour me.
N Sep 20, 2011 by
GEETHARANI201133

I am a M.A.(Economics) candidate, I already registered with professional emlpoyment exchange, chennai.
Now, I want to renewal my registeration No: 2002F12490. But I could not renewal my registeration No through ON LINE. Kindly renewal my registeration No. sir please.

MY REGISTERATION NO: 2002 F 12490

kindly help me to renewal my post graduate registeration No: 2002 F 12490

GEETHARANI.P.
N Nov 28, 2011 by
C.Nivedithaa

I have got an acknowledgement from the Dist.Employment Exchange, Dharmapuri stating that My B.E.(ECE)iis registered in this office on 25.7, .2009.and registration card will be sent from PEEO Chennai directly to me. But till date I have not received myregistration card. Please expedite.(Ref.Rc.A2/A4/Regn./08 dated 25.7.2009) My regn.No.DRD2009F00012386.
N Dec 14, 2011 by
gokilanagarajan

I completed M.SC in2010 and i went to chennai employement office there they got the xerox of my mark sheet and they told to check in net using date of birth.but still i didnt received the register no, they gave only temporary no in net(.temporary no F201000115533).when i wil get the permanent registration no.just tel me the procedure.
N Dec 18, 2011 by
vjarasi1983

i had completed M.Sc Mphil.i tried to register my qualification by postal.but i had not received any reply from PEEO chennai. please reply my complaint
N Jan 13, 2012 by
suganthaakila

I have completed my M.A with B.ed in 2007 and registered through postal and got my id. My next renewal date was 05/2010. I did my renewal through online on 06/05/2010. My next renewal is on 01/05/2013, but now if i log in to my id it gives a reply of invalid id. My Registration No:2007F11502 and my date of birth is 27/06/1980. I also have a Web reference no:W201013665. Please help me and reply to my complaint. Waiting for your reply. Please do the needful.

Sugantha akila
N Feb 6, 2012 by
selam

sir/madam
Iam umarani MY PG employment number is 2492. i have completed my MSC BED in 1994 . i registered properly and doing my renewal properly. i belong to hindu thottiaya naicker which comes under MBC. But it was registered as BC. There is no mistake in my part . i have shown my employment card. They accepted their mistakes. now for certificate verification my cut off has come. but my name is not there . do the correction and call me for cv. my phone no 9688571756
A Feb 9, 2012 by
mohdimraanslm

I have completed my graduate and my employment card number is 2009M01129 and i need to know the userID and password and pls send me the details to my mail mohdimraanslm@gmail.com.
N Feb 17, 2012 by
gowrishankar123

I have registered my PG degree in 2008. My renewal date is 2/2011.But i failed to do it. I want to renew through online. Pls help me. My employment ID:2008M03055. Pls send me the details to phygowri@gmail.com..Please help me
N Feb 22, 2012 by
srsviju@gmail.com

my regd.no. 2007F38467 dt. of red. 18.11.2007. renewal dt. Jan.2012.. online reewal details please.
my e. mail addrs. srsviju @gmail . com.
N Feb 23, 2012 by
praveenap

I completed B.E in2006 and i have registered online in 2011, i got temporary no in net(.temporary no F200110262417).when i login in again its show ur id i worry .pls provide login id reply as soon as possible

my email id is :veenagopi2005@yahoo.co.in
A Feb 29, 2012 by
ashmitha

my name is A.singaravelu. I have completed my BE(EEE) Degree Oct 2002. But my name is missing in the TNEB AE Shorted list. i am belongs to SC candidate.In general turn category, SC registrants available in shorted list up to last year.so please update my registration number in the list. my registration number is 2003M02219. Also i couldn't renew my registration in online mode. my emp renewal date is Feb 2012.so pls advise me.
N Mar 1, 2012 by
malathi .c

My name is C.Malathi. I completed M.sc., M.phil in Mathematics.My registration No is 2002F14518. Already i used online renewal, but nowadays i cant login to my account using this Reg no. The status is User Id Invalid. Please mail me how to login to my account. My next renewal time is coming soon. So do the needful as early as possible. My mail id is malathidurai@yahoo.co.in .Thank You.

PEEO Chennai - Employment Registration Renewal