Pension Payment Order - Pensioner's copy is not given

V.KANAKA DURGA
Respected Sir,

I am a pensioner and I had an SB Account bearing No.1001768010-8 in Vanasthalipuram Branch (4347) at Hyderabad. Recently, as per my request the Provident Fund Authorities has changed my pension from Raipur office to Hyderabad office and Hyderabad PF authorities has issued new pension payment order No.AP/HYD/47061, dt.30.07.2008. I have given my SB Account Number to PF officials to credit my monthly pension regularly.

As per the Hyderabad PF authorities directions, I have visited 5 times to collect the pensioner's copy of PPO from SBI, Vanasthalipuram. The bank officials repeatedly said that the pensioners copy was not found. Today, half an hour back I approached to Bank Manager and explained the entire situation and reqeusted him if it not found in your records, please issue a letter addressed to PF authorities that the said pensioners' copy was not found in our records.
He said, I am not a person to searching your copy, you may go and ask the lower officials. The lower officials simply said it is not found and you may ask to Branch Manager. I am asking again the Manager to how much time required to do this job. He recklessly replied that I am not mention any time and also I am not giving any letter.

I am a widow pensioner. I don't know exactly howmany times I may go to bank for collect my pensioner's copy. The public servants like Vanasthalipuram SBI staff behaves like this, ultimately the customer's will suffer. I humbly request you to do the needful immediately and make necessary arrangments to get my pensioner's copy from SBI, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.

Yours faithfully
V.KANAKA DURGA
My son-in-law (V.SRAVAN KUMAR)'s mobile No. 9848833504

Comments

Best Review
Sir I want to change my address in my PPO NO:462959805835

as I am working in Public Sector Company & Quarter change is taking place as per department policies...
Can I change address..online/offline .& ...How...Pl tell.

i want to know the ppo head office address in Hyderabad if any one can help me out i am thank full to them.i am not founding the ppo office web sit also.

Help me out.

Ramesh Sharma

SIR
NO ONE ANSWER ME ABOUT MY PENSION PAYMENT ORDER COPY I VISIT 5 TIMES IN S.B.I. BRANCH BUT THEY NOT ANSWER ME PLZ HELP ME SOME ONE
VIKRAM JADEJA

i am going to sbi 5 time this month but the pension didn't come in my account not even my son & daughter sbi account in the month of feb 2010, as per pension office ther were no delay in pension from last three years but in month of feb 2010 the pension will not come in sbi account, kindly transfer the pension amount on those account thru the PP no..UP/VNS/56805
detail of the name and account no

1) VIMLA DEVI------30115398394---SBI IGFCC JAGDISHPUR BRANCH CODE---9072
2)PAWAN KR DUBEY------30159932439---SBI IGFCC JAGDISHPUR BRANCH CODE---9072
3)MAYA DUBEY------10405290413---SBI IGFCC JAGDISHPUR BRANCH CODE---9072

IT WILL VERY OBLISE TO ME

THANKING YOU

ASHOK KUMAR DUBEY
MOBILE NO:- 9415963529

How do I get pension payment order copy if my earlier one lost?Not have any single photocopy of that.Hope I'll get some information.

All that I want is that my Mother's PPO number so that same can be updated and she is given her right share.
Though she is getting her family pension after my Father's heavenly-abode, but the amount and updation is not possible unless we know her PPO number.
Details are as follows
Name of Widow: Mrs. Rajeshwari Devi Ghansiyal
W/O Ex JC 20359 subedar date of retirement 7th june-1970; demised 26/9/91

Pension A/C No. S.B A/C No. 01190010060
PPO No. F/NA/813/92 (previous)
DNC 1128 (Dehradun)

Please apprise of her latest PPO No. so that pension can be revised accordingly from treasury.

Thanks and regards

Rakesh Ghansiyal (Son)
Mobile No. 09654339951

I SEETABAI .R. KULKARNI (ACC NO-10635121271) WANT TO KNOW MY PENSION ORDER NO .I ENQUIRED MANY TIMES IN STATE BANK OF INDIA, SUPER MARKET, GULBARGA BRANCH BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING CORRECTLY SO PLEAS LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

REGARDS
SEETABAI R KULKARNI
N Oct 26, 2011 by
SAHINA

Please let me know how to get pension pay order of Navy defence personal, if its lost ?

Sahina
A Aug 12, 2012 by
p.bhilavendra dayalan

They can approach Reserve Bank of India to get their problem solved,
D Oct 18, 2012 by
pradipta kumar sahoo

The pension payment order number of my mother Smt. Padmabati Sahoo has been lost somewhere. Her Pension bank account No. is detailed below.

SB A/c No. 10145508367
State Bank of India
S.C.B. Medical College Branch
Cuttack, Odisha-753001
N Dec 3, 2013 by
Ajay Anant Dalvi

The pension payment order number not Givan to my uncal Shri. Anant Sakharam Prabhu. Her Pension bank account No. is detailed below.

SB A/c No. 32192867758
State Bank of India
Branch Kode 60381
Vartak Road Branch, Virar (w)
Thane, Maharashtra
N Feb 13, 2014 by
Satya1051

Hi, ,

Im Satyanarayana D, worked as a Executive Engineer in O.N.G.C and retired in the year 2011. As of regarding my Pensiion Payment Order im getting difficultyto find or receive the number..

Kindly help me out in this.

Name: Dangudubiyyapu Satyanaryana
FPF No: UP/1261/43241 (CPF No.: 68532)

Regards.
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500072.

Ph No.: 9440468563
N Mar 27, 2014 by
BINOD KUMAR JOGNANI

I am BINOD KUMAR JAGNANI (SB BANK A/C. NO. 0091010225843) WANT TO KNOW MY PENSION PAYMENT ORDER NO .I ENQUIRED MANY TIMES IN UNITED BANK OF INDIA, HIGH COURT BRANCH, KOLKATA, BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING CORRECTLY SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

REGARDS