Personal - NON- RECEIPT OF PASSPORT

G. PRABHAKAR RAO
MY SON G.K. ANIRUDH PASSPORT APPLICATION NO : HYDH00182509 HAS NOT ISSUED TILL DATE BY THE PASSPORT OFFICER, HYDERABAD. I SENT 10 MAILS TO THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICER ABOUT NON RECEIPT OF PASSPORT AND NO RESPONSE. EVEN THEY HAVE 10 LAND LINE NUMBER AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE LAST 10 DAYS ALL 10 NUMBERS AND NO ONE IS LIFTING THE NUMBERS. I HAVE GIVEN AN APPLICATION TO THE DPO AND HE INFORMED EVEYINTHING IS OK AND PASSPORT WILL BE SENT TO YOU VERY SHORTLY OTHER WISE I WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR CELL. TILL DATE NEITHER I HAVE RECEIVED CALL NOR PASSPORT. EVEN THOUGH WE GO TO PASSPORT OFFICER THERE IS A VERY RECLESS BEHAVIOUR OF THE LADY POLICE CONSTABLES AND THEY DONT PERMIT. THEY DON'T GIVE PROPER RESPONSE NOR IS THERE ANY PRO TO DISCUSS. EVEN THEY DON'T GIVE THE PASSPORT OFFICER CELL NUMBER. HOW DO WE GET THE PASSPORT. THIS IS NOT ONLY MY CASE THERE ARE SOMANY APPLICANTS CRYING EVER DAY. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,

G. PRABHAKAR RAO

Comments

Non receipt of Passport of my son - Personal

My son Maku Venkata Roshan applied for issue of Passport in June 2009 vide application file No. HYDW25391409. On enquiry in passport Office on 22.09.2009, it was informed that for want latest Bonafide Certificatefrom the College, my son's application was kept pending. Accordingly, the Bonafide
Certificate was sent to the Regional Passport Office Hyd. by speed post on 05.10.2009 along with covering letter. My son has to appear for the GRE and TOEFL examinations which will be conducted during the last week of October 2009. I Therefore request the RPO to issue the Passport immediately.

thanking you,
M.V.Pratap
Father of the applicant.
Complainant5480966 Personal  - SITARAMPUR, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

i applied for issuing a passport on 29.07.2007 under tatkal kota vide ref. no. BPL Z555460 - 09. Police verification done on20.08.2009 and clear police verification report sent accordingly,but till todate i have not received the passport.Surprisingly information appeared in the passport site is as below :
'' it is to regret thatdue to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ".
kindly arrange to issue the passport at the earliest.
Yours truely

Vijayeta Bose

non receipt of passport - Personal

MY SON G.K.ANIRUDH APPLIED FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION NO HYDH00182509. TILL DATE THERE IS NO RESPONSE. POLICE VERIFICAITON AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPLETED LONG BACK. THIS REGIONAL PASSPORT HAVE 10 LAND LINE NUMBERS OF BSNL AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING THESE 10 NUMBERS AND NO ONE IS LIFTING THE PHONES. I MET THE DPO'S PA MR. GANGADHAR AND HE ASSURED TO SEND IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HE WILL CALLL ON MY CELL. THIS HAS HAPPENED ON 18TH NOV,09 TILL DATE NEITHER I RECIEVD THE CALL NOR PASSPORT. I HAVE SENT NOE LESS THAND 10 E-MAILS TO THE RPO AND NO RESPONSE. THE LADY SECURY CONSTABLES ARE VERY RECKLESS AND NO PROPER RESPONSE. HOW TO GET MY PASSPORT AND TO KNOW THE STATUS.

non receipt of passport
MY SON G.K.ANIRUDH APPLIED FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION NO HYDH00182509. TILL DATE THERE IS NO RESPONSE. POLICE VERIFICAITON AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPLETED LONG BACK. THIS REGIONAL PASSPORT HAVE 10 LAND LINE NUMBERS OF BSNL AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING THESE 10 NUMBERS AND NO ONE IS LIFTING THE PHONES. I MET THE DPO'S PA MR. GANGADHAR AND HE ASSURED TO SEND IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HE WILL CALLL ON MY CELL. THIS HAS HAPPENED ON 18TH NOV, 09 TILL DATE NEITHER I RECIEVD THE CALL NOR PASSPORT. I HAVE SENT NOE LESS THAND 10 E-MAILS TO THE RPO AND NO RESPONSE. THE LADY SECURY CONSTABLES ARE VERY RECKLESS AND NO PROPER RESPONSE. HOW TO GET MY PASSPORT AND TO KNOW THE STATUS.

NON-RECEIPT OF PASSPORT - Personal

My Registration of Passport at CHENNAI RPO is : C033346 of 2009.
Evenafter clear POLICE REPORT & after 5 months my passport is not yet despatched by RPO-Chennai
NAZIRIQBAL Personal  - SITARAMPUR, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

PASSPORT - Personal

I HAD APPLIED PASSPORT TO KOLKATA OFFICE BY LEGAL NOT BY AGENT ON 29-04-2010 FOR Rs.1000 AND MY FILE NO A033445 . MY ENQUIRY IS COMPLETED BEFORE THREE MONTHS AGO. AT NOW DID NOT RECIEVED PASSPORT IN HAND. WHEN I SEE ON SITE OF PASSPORT ON KOLKATA THERE IS "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT RECIEVED" THIS INFORMATION SHOW, WHAT I DO FOR THAT.

Personal - NON- RECEIPT OF PASSPORT