Petronogas.inc USA - company"sad existence

Mr.swarup on May 19, 2012
I received from mail from Mack Miller, HR of Petronogas.inc in USA, I continued correspondence with him and send all my scan copy documents with signature but i came to know by mail that most of the people are doubtful about this company. Is it exist? if it is not exist or any authorised company can they harassed me and in that case what can i do, please help me or guide me properly.

Comments

A May 22, 2012 by
Dr.ranjit

hi this is fraudulent mail, I am writing it here, so that no one should be cheated

i m from medical professions. i even received the mail stating a post for medical department. Indian doctor cannot perform directly without exams. These frauds doesn't even know this basic..I forwarded mail to US embassy. They confirmed it was fake and fraud.

But even though I want to play with them with caution and want to find at what stage they have set a trap for us.. .

It was final appointment letter stage .Later in appointment letter they mentioned name jack edison immigration officer, new delhi. We have to forward mail to him.. he will respond with mail with his account number name and amount to be deposited... this is the trap.
here if we deposit money, then he will disappear..

This is highly professionally designed fraud. We Indians are more clever than them, . they don't know this.
clues for u people to find it as fraud.
1. IP address for this site has no domain
2. Call to mentioned number never picked up by any
3. It is cracked from original gas company expo USA
4. Visa fees should be paid only by a recruiter of a country.He wants us.

Hi guys/girls be aware, Indians should be never cheated.

Dr.Ranjit
N Jun 18, 2012 by
girish1986

Hi I got a Mail from your respected Corporation, pl fill up the attached document for Job..that's right bu one thing here in the application form one blank to be fill up i.e which post for you have applied ? so what to fill there .. ? just u people send the doc's for applying but which where no remarks..
i think u people have no work, just making others be fool...
kindly do the right things which you can provide other wise why u people waisting other's time...Please don't do this way...

regards
Girish
N Jul 26, 2012 by
bvaravindhraj

This is Aravindh Raj. I also got the same email. I replied with my provisional degree certificate. I made a mistake. Then only came to know tat it is a spam. What can I do now..?? Pls Help...
A Jul 26, 2012 by
Sghosh_66

I am Sandeep Ghosh also recd a mail form this company and send my acceptance, but when they told me that the Visa fees has to be paid me, I got suspicious. Then I started searching the net for complaints about Petronogas and luckily i saw these comments. Thanks guys you saved my money and time.
Yes we Indians are very smart.
N Aug 3, 2012 by
mizu

I received the same mail from mack miler to appointed me in Protonogas, USA as an engineer. i was intially surprised how one company can recruit you without the personnel interview.

Thanks guys to save me to drag in to this fraud.

Petronogas.inc USA - company"sad existence