PF — pf status

atulranjan2008 on Sep 5, 2011
Respond To Complaint
dear sir
this is to inform u that i have applied for PF Redemption in aprl 2011 and dept has recieved on 01/04/2011 but till date status reflected on web site is in progress .money is very urgent for me so pls help me pf no is DL/28730/955 NAME ATUL RANJAN orgnisation name is Bajaj Capital Ltd
pls do needfull.

Atul Ranjan

Complaint comments 262 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

PF Transfer delayed - PF

Its been 7 Months since my previous company (IBM India Pvt.Lmt.) processed my PF trasnsfer forms and sent it to their RPFC so that it could be transferred to my current company PF account.
The RPFC is :-
(WHITEFIELD) No. 36, NH-4, “Lakshmi Complex”,
(Opposite Syndicate Bank), Old Madras Road, K.R. Puram,
Bangalore – 560 036.
I have been calling the RPFC office without any response. Have even mailed for the update, with no luck.
My PF number is KN/BN/19214/035636.
Could you please help me in this.
Dear sir

please give me status on my PF NO TN/50770/7823
EMP NO 7593.

Thanks pavan

PF not yet deposited in my account. - PF

My PF No : MH/18734/16929. Since last 2 years, i have applied for transfer but the amount is still not deposited into my Account.

We have submit the EPF Claim form in month of June in our Organasation ( Stering Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd) but till date we have not received the payment . you are requsted to kindly help on this

My PF No. TN/30403/4997

Dinesh Sahu
Mb. 9915610972

PF withdrawl Status - PF

Hi Sir,

I am an ex-employee of Oracle India Private Ltd, Hyderabad and i submitted a request for PF withdrawl in Oct-2008 but till date i have not received my PF. Please update me regarding the status of the same.

Non Receipt of PF Amount - Accenture

I have already submitted, withdrawl amount form to pf office. So Pls let me know the status of my PF amount.

For your information my PF No is as follows:

This website enables to view all the complaints and also to submit the complaint. But how does one know what action is taken post submitting a complaint on this site ? There are only lists of complaints but no resolutions udpated anywhere on the site...

Please advise...

Hi Sir,

I am an ex-employee of Anti fire Private Ltd, Mumbai and i submitted a request for PF withdrawl in March-2008 but till date i have not received my PF. Please update me regarding the status of the same.

My PF: MH/THN/98615/110

I haven't received my PF yet it's going to be morethan 7months...
My name is Pravin Talmale.I worked with ADP Private limited from 2 Jan 2007 to April 2008.

My Provident Fund Account Number is AP/HY/35709/2886

The PF office where ADP's PF Account is maintained is RPFC, Barkatpura, Hyderabad. The name & address of employer is ADP Private Limited, 6-3-1091/C/1, Fortune 9, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082.

It has been around 8 months since I left ADP I had completed all the formalited for the PF But PF amont has not been credited in my account

Please kindly look into the matter, .
Pravin Talmale.

Non receipt of PF amount - PF

Ref: PF No. MH/BAN/45665/4436

I had submitted PF withdrawal forms on 27-Mar-08 to Accenture. Accenture office submitted forms to the PF office on 03/Jul/2008. However, still I have not received the refund in my bank account. I tried to call PF office but get no response on that number. No body picks the call. Even if they pick, they say to hold and the call gets cut after a few minutes

As I need the amount urgently, I would be very grateful for your help with regard this process of refund.

I Want to know my PF Account Status. My PF No DL/23771/07355
Please Reply.
Please give me the status of my PF - MH/48037/5288 .
Please do the needful as soon as possible as its very urgent .
I want to know my pf pf a/c no. is MH/41586/1811
Dear Sir
i want to know my PF EPF Number :DL/24993/265.and for U.P EPF Number:U.P 17650-6346. by using this EPF Number can i know abt PF status???
i want know my PF status my pf no : TN/36558/720.
i was working in Siemens building technologies from 2004 to 2008 june.i submitted my pf form on january 1st week. still iam not received my pf amount.Sir please do the needfull .

Thanks & Regards

I would like to know my PF status. Sir I was working with Reliance fresh as MSR (Membership Service Representative) for last 1 year, (since September 29 2007-September 30 2008). Sir I have filled my PF form & given it to Ahmedabad at its main office on October 25 2008, since then there is no satisfactory reply from their side. I had made several calls regarding the procedure of my PF, but I didnt get any satisfactory answer from their end. Sir my EMPLOYEE 60025102, my bank account no. is 00331200039136 & my PF A/c No. is MH/VA/117678/2423.

Sir requesting you to please look after it.

Hoping a positive reply from your side.

Dinesh Rawat
My name is Ashish Darekar.I have submitted my PF withdrawl form in the month of Sep-2008. And I have got a confirmation for my X employer that my application is been submitted on Oct/2008, but till date the funds have not been credited in my account.Last time when I went to banglore from pune the PF office give me number to enquire for my PF status the two number given by them is 080-25734590 is continuously busy and the other number 080-25734492 the person picks up the call and listens to the query and keeps the phone down.Now I really dont know where to go now and when can I get my money back.Please let me know what would be my PF status for your information My PF accpunt number is

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Darekar

My name is M . Appa Rao, am sending my pf forms in bharkathpura office on 17/12/2008 thru over nite courier with pod no - 576337027, but am check in online status my pf forms not recieved in office till date, request you to plz check and do the needful...

pf ac no - AP/HY/50523/321

Kindly plz help and confirm the same...

Appa Rao