PF - pf status

atulranjan2008 on Sep 5, 2011
dear sir
this is to inform u that i have applied for PF Redemption in aprl 2011 and dept has recieved on 01/04/2011 but till date status reflected on web site is in progress .money is very urgent for me so pls help me out.my pf no is DL/28730/955 NAME ATUL RANJAN orgnisation name is Bajaj Capital Ltd
pls do needfull.

please give me status on my PF NO TN/50770/7823
EMP NO 7593.

Thanks pavan
Dinesh Sahu PF  - India

We have submit the EPF Claim form in month of June in our Organasation ( Stering Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd) but till date we have not received the payment . you are requsted to kindly help on this

My PF No. TN/30403/4997

Dinesh Sahu
Mb. 9915610972
D
Gunjan M PF  - India

This website enables to view all the complaints and also to submit the complaint. But how does one know what action is taken post submitting a complaint on this site ? There are only lists of complaints but no resolutions udpated anywhere on the site...

Please advise...

Gunjan
D
Pravin Bhaskar Talmale PF  - India

My name is Pravin Talmale.I worked with ADP Private limited from 2 Jan 2007 to April 2008.

My Provident Fund Account Number is AP/HY/35709/2886

The PF office where ADP's PF Account is maintained is RPFC, Barkatpura, Hyderabad. The name & address of employer is ADP Private Limited, 6-3-1091/C/1, Fortune 9, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082.

It has been around 8 months since I left ADP I had completed all the formalited for the PF But PF amont has not been credited in my account

Please kindly look into the matter, .
Pravin Talmale.
Md. Shamsher PF  - India

I Want to know my PF Account Status. My PF No DL/23771/07355
Please Reply.
Harshmit Singh PF  - India

Please give me the status of my PF - MH/48037/5288 .
Please do the needful as soon as possible as its very urgent .
Yagyaseni Mitra PF  - India

I want to know my pf status...my pf a/c no. is MH/41586/1811
Manna Dey PF  - India

Dear Sir
i want to know my PF status..my EPF Number :DL/24993/265.and for U.P EPF Number:U.P 17650-6346. by using this EPF Number can i know abt PF status???
Abimanyu.A PF  - India

i want know my PF status my pf no : TN/36558/720.
i was working in Siemens building technologies from 2004 to 2008 june.i submitted my pf form on january 1st week. still iam not received my pf amount.Sir please do the needfull .

Thanks & Regards
Abimanyu.A

I would like to know my PF status. Sir I was working with Reliance fresh as MSR (Membership Service Representative) for last 1 year, (since September 29 2007-September 30 2008). Sir I have filled my PF form & given it to Ahmedabad at its main office on October 25 2008, since then there is no satisfactory reply from their side. I had made several calls regarding the procedure of my PF, but I didnt get any satisfactory answer from their end. Sir my EMPLOYEE NO.is 60025102, my bank account no. is 00331200039136 & my PF A/c No. is MH/VA/117678/2423.

Sir requesting you to please look after it.

Hoping a positive reply from your side.

Dinesh Rawat
Ashish Darekar PF  - India

My name is Ashish Darekar.I have submitted my PF withdrawl form in the month of Sep-2008. And I have got a confirmation for my X employer that my application is been submitted on Oct/2008, but till date the funds have not been credited in my account.Last time when I went to banglore from pune the PF office give me number to enquire for my PF status the two number given by them is 080-25734590 is continuously busy and the other number 080-25734492 the person picks up the call and listens to the query and keeps the phone down.Now I really dont know where to go now and when can I get my money back.Please let me know what would be my PF status for your information My PF accpunt number is
KN/BN/34177/6223.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Darekar
09823356056.
muvvala apparao PF  - India

My name is M . Appa Rao, am sending my pf forms in bharkathpura office on 17/12/2008 thru over nite courier with pod no - 576337027, but am check in online status my pf forms not recieved in office till date, request you to plz check and do the needful...

pf ac no - AP/HY/50523/321

Kindly plz help and confirm the same...

Thanx
Appa Rao
# 99595 23458
Rakshit Dubey PF  - India

I Want to know my PF Account Status. My PF No KN/BN/34272/27967
Please Reply.
Purusotham Reddy A PF  - India

My name is Neelam Venkatarami Reddy.

My Provident Fund Account Number is AP/HYD/59909/136

Please my PF status for your information

Please kindly look into the matter, .

Neelam Venkatarami Reddy
ankit kumar PF  - India

My name is ankit kumar. Im working through contractor last 3 years he will give my pf no. 429 only.Please help me this is correct or incorrect.can i check my pf status online.if yes pls tell me site.

Please help me sir.

EMP NO O00013.

THANK' S RAVI KUMAR TIWARI
SHYAMSUNDAR D PF  - India

I am working in CMS Computers ltd.,

My PF No is 'MH/2001913879'

I would like to know My PF status. and how much [Amount] i will be get benefited from PF till now.

Please do the needful.
H.Famidha PF  - India

MY PF NO.KN/45552/045

Establishment Name: ONTIME SEVEN SEAS LOGISTICS PVT Ltd.

Kindly check and let me know about the status, i dont know my x employer when they have submitted my form and why such delay is happening and how much amount i will get. i resigned on 19/07/2008.

Pls do the needful.

Rgds,
H.Famidha
Manish kumar singh PF  - India

This is Manish Kumar Singh, I had resigned from a multinational company in feb 2009 and as per pf rules ican apply for the PF after 60 days, but when i went with pf form in my office, HR person told me you had not served 60 days notice and as per company policy if u will not serve notice than u will pay 60 days basic, after that u will get f&f and than u can apply for pf, so pls sugest me how i can get my pf without fnf
Patel Piyush Kantilal PF  - India