PF office, New Delhi - Did not receive PF amount

Mukta

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

My PF account no. is DL/23719/25153.I have sent PF withdrawal application to Delhi office in March 2008. I had called PF Office, New Delhi on the no. 011-26213189 on 30th Oct2008 and I was told that PF amount on this account has been credited to my requested account on 30th July 2008. However, my account shows no such entry. Since then am trying to call PF office continuously and phone is coming engaged day and night. also, I never received any mail from PF office saying Hence I request you to email me the cheque details such as Cheque no., Cheque amount and the account to which the cheque is credited and the date when its credited.
I also mailed PF Office, New Delhi on email address rpfcdls@bol.net.in, rpfcdls@rediffmail.com 7 mails were bounced due to over quota.

I need these details ASAP

Wating for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Mukta

Comments

PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED - Raj Techno Agency

I have submitted my claim form month march 08. I have have not received the payment till the date. my pf account number is RJ/8186/1197.

To,
The regional provident fund commission, my pf account no.DL 27901/05 .i have worked for 5 year for HMR institute of Tecnology, Hamid pur-Delhi-36 .i have summit pf withdrawal application to delhi office in 24 oct.But still i didn"t get my pf amount so please helf me.
pawan kumar singh
mo-9313391518

hi,
I am kishor.B.G i will sabmit my PF application form on 14 aug 2008, in that meen time i will not receve my pf amount plz chack and give me the reply ASAP.
my PF NO is DL/30415/4659.

WITH REGARDS,
Kishor.B.G
challakere

My PF A/c No.DL/15165/858, I have applied for PF withdrawl since last 5 months.After several remainder still I have not received the PF amount. Now I am very shortage of Moeny and need the fund urgently. Please take the action immediately.

Amir Swain
PF A/c DL/15165/858
Mob.09820894902

To,
The regional provident fund commissioner, My PF Account No. HR / 6571 / 1596 .I have worked for 1 Year & 10 Months in Shyam Telecom Ltd. 346 Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Grugaon. I leave this company on 26th Nov 2007 & have summit my PF withdrawal application in Shaym Telecom Ltd three time but I thing he is not submitted my pf withdrawal form to our main office. So still I am not receiving any feedback / money for the same.

So please help for the same. I am waiting your positive reply as soon as possible.

Name – Dharmendra Bauskar.

Mobile Number – 9323616857 / 9320880980 / 9867861328

To,

Name – Dharmendra Bauskar.

Mobile Number – 9323616857 / 9320880980 / 9867861328

To
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Sub Account Office, Nehru Place
New Delhi

Subject - Not Received PF amount since 05/03/2008
Respected Sir,
I have received the letter from the PF office new delhi dated 05/03/2008 mentioned that below mentioned cheques has been deposited to my bank account number, i have confirmed with my bank and since no money is deposited. Here are the PF A/C number and Cheques Details,

PF AC no- 26253/143
Cheque No - 664139
Cheque No - 220450

i have already sent a 3 letters for this complaint and no response from your side can you please do the favour ASAP.

Kiran Mudliar
484 New Subhedar Layout
UdayNagar Road NAgpur 24

My last employer, Digitech Soluation Ltd (C-21 Lajpat Nagar III, New delhi), had duly submitted my PF withdrawal forms to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner on 17th June 2003. The company's PF Code No. is "DL- 24102/14.

and till date i havn't received and . any confirmation from p.f. office neither they picked up their landline phone.

Request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible

Rakesh Kumar Gupta

B-119 Govindpuri, Thatipur
Gwalior
Ph. 91+9993098881
Ph. 91+9926730069

The regional provident fund commissioner, My PF Account No. DL-25860/8560.I have worked for 1 Year & 9 Months in NCB Ballabgarh on contract basis through Services. My contract change on Jan 2008 & have summit my PF withdrawal application in M. S. Vigilant Security Placment & Detective, Lajpat Nagar -IV, New Delhi, but due to some reasion my PF sent back, so I have submitted application form in November 2008,

Name – Beena Chauhan
Mobile Number – 9910912155
Form date 19.3.2008
Cheque Nos. Rs. Date
692564 11351/- 16.5.2008
257427 3468 16.5.2008
Account name : Beena Kumari
Account No. 1350882
Bank : Post office Chawla Colony, Ballabgarh, (121004)

To the Regional PF Commissioner. My PF Account number was DL/32030/22. I have worked with stellar Search andSelection from 17/2/2006 to 30/11/2007 and have shifted to kolkata after that due to somefamily problems. I have applied for the final wothdrawal of my PF balance and have mailed somany times on the cpfc@epfindia.gov.in and got NO response.

Kindly help me get the final woth drawal as soon as Possible.

Warm Regards,
Partha
Kolkata now

This is for your kind information that i have submitted my Form on the 24th Of november 2008 for withdrawal Account no DL 31685/134 and as before submitting i had asked the person concerned that how many days will it take he told me that it takes 45 days and when i went to the office to find out the status the person even refused to tell he said that come in the month of april to find out.Its our money and we are not begging we have the right to the amount . why is this so hard for the orginasation to give our amount.

Please let me know when should i get the amount?

Wazirpur New Delhi

Sub: - Transfer of Provident Fund Amount in Mr. Desh Raj Sharma
From A/c. No. DL/15800/7934 to A/c. No. HR/FBD/11500/191

I am forward Form No. 13 in respect of Mr. Desh Raj Sharma S/o Mr. Harbansh Sharma Previously working in your Region with M/s MAIN MACHINE WORKS (P) LTD. Having A/c No. DL/15800/7934 which is an unexampled establishment. He has now joined M/s TECHNOVATIVE ENGINEERS PVT. LTD. 7B, IST Floor, Vishnu Place, Neelam Flyover, Faridabad, Haryana, 121001 and has been allotted A/c No. HR/FBD/11500/0191 which is an unexampled establishment of Fund Amount to this Present Account at the earliest.

Yours truly,

Desh Raj Sharma
S/o Harbansh Sharma
Mob.No.9312647563

Dear Mukta,

You must not wait for any action ASAP By commisionar of regional provident fund they are busy in their life so I advice you to move in consumer forum against the regional pf commissioner if you are aggrieved by that fellow Pull him in court and you are aware that our population is rose like nuclear explosiion so better remaedy you seek your self if u agrieved by this system move against him in you local distirc consumer forum ask remedy by court .

All the best

Good afternoon Sir/mam,
I am Jagan mohan kasula with PF a/c(MH/44632/4335) worked in 3i-infotech(Navi mumbai), i have applied for PF account cancellation after two months of my resignation that is four months back.Still i dint receive the money, please help me in this issue as soon as possible.

Thanking you ...
Jagan mohan kasula
cell:919618028491

Hi Sir,

I worked with NIIT Smartserve for 3 years. My company has submitted my PF forms on 23/01/09. Sir, three months have gone and I haven't received my pf money till now. Please help me in this regard so that I can get my PF money as soon as possible. PF details are:-State : DELHI / Region : NEHRU PLACE / Establishment Code : 33692 / Employee No : 572. The result that is showing on the website is 28815886 Form 19 Under Process Your Claim is received on 23/01/2009 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission. 28815887 Form 10C Under Process Your Claim is received on 23/01/2009 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission. Sir, Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohd. Sayeed Khan

still not rec.PF Amt. - Nehru place new delhi

stablised code DL/32128
empl.106
Dear sir
i was submited 15th of jan'09 but i m not recd my pf
and i was came at nehru place your service officer said to me your claim has under process
and u will get pf next month but i m very upcet to your services pls do it is very need full for me

Mkesh mandal

Respected Sir,

With reference to the submittion of PF withrawal form vide pf code no- DL/20843, dt:02/02/2009, i have not received my pf deposite amount till date.
So i request you humbly to help me in getting the same.
my pf a/c no -DL/20843/1178

Looking forward for your helping hand.

Your's faithfully
Anil Kumar Dhingra

Dated : 19-5-2009

Sub : Transfer of Provident Fund From HR/4541/1850 TO DL/27566/54

I would like to state that my provident fund has not yet transfer from
MACL to Maharishi Vedic Construction Corp Pvt Ltd a/c June’2006.

Therefore you are requested to clarify the matter and do the need full
For the matter.

The details of my account no is as fallows.

Name : Sandip Kumar
Fathers Name : Sri Virendra Kumar Srivastava.
Maharishi Ayurveda Corporation Ltd P.F.NO-HR/4541/1850(Previous)Faridabad
Maharishi Vedic Const.Corp. Pvt Ltd P.F. NO-DL/27566/54 (Present) Nehru Place

Your’s Faithfully

Sandip Kumar
Mobile no-9654088768

Dated : 19-5-2009

Sub : Transfer of Provident Fund From HR/4541/1850 TO DL/27566/54

I would like to state that my provident fund has not yet transfer from
MACL to Maharishi Vedic Construction Corp Pvt Ltd a/c June’2006.

Therefore you are requested to clarify the matter and do the need full
For the matter.

The details of my account no is as fallows.

Name : Sandip Kumar
Fathers Name : Sri Virendra Kumar Srivastava.
Maharishi Ayurveda Corporation Ltd P.F.NO-HR/4541/1850(Previous)Faridabad