Pharmacy Council of India - registration of pharmacy inn uttar pradesh is valid in delhi or not it is right

RAKESH KUSHAWAHA
sir/mam

I am rakesh kushawaha . i know about regitration after b.pharma in india use every where or in state were it made ... i want to working as a pharmacist in delhi and my registration from uttar pradesh . sir please give me a good response as soon as posible. in india men look like different in diffrenet state ...

rakesh kushawaha

Comments

D Jan 10, 2011 by
student of SIRT

R/s Sir,
We are the pass out student of Sagar Institute of research & Technology-Pharmacy Bhopal. Our college is only affiliated by AICTE. Our college is not recognized from PCI for conducting course of B.Pharmacy.But after all it institute is running and admissions are taken by institute by misguiding the students. Due to this reasons we are not authorized to registration in PCI hence we couldn't apply for job in Govt. office.
Kindly take some strong action against institution and give us your suggestion.
Your's Faithfully
All students of Sagar Institute of research & Technology-Pharmacy
Ayodhya Bypass Road Bhopal (M.P.)
Pin :462041
N Apr 26, 2011 by
sarfarajjmi

hi
I am shahbuddin from up east i have submitted my document for the registration transfer Mumbai to up I have submitted the all document in December 2010 but till Date i did not get any response from the office (UP pharmacy council ) please help me now what i do? please please help me
A Jan 30, 2012 by
gaurav4193

B. pharma from singhania university is right or not ?
Is this college is recognised for B. pharma.
N Aug 3, 2012 by
BUSHRA BEGAM

R/s Sir,
We are the pass out student of DAYANAND DINANATH COLLEGE, INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, KANPUR. Our college is only affiliated by AICTE. Our college is not recognized from PCI for conducting course of B.Pharmacy.But after all it institute is running and admissions are taken by institute by misguiding the students. Due to this reasons we are not authorized to registration in PCI hence we couldn't apply for job in Govt. office.
Kindly take some strong action against institution and give us your suggestion.
Your's Faithfully
All students of DAYANAND DINANATH COLLEGE, INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, KANPUR
NH#86, (Kanpur-Sagar Highway) Ramaipur,
Hamirpur Road, Kanpur 209 214 (INDIA)
N Apr 17, 2014 by
harish.v.

iam a student of jkkn college of pharmacy tamil nadu.here our college staffs are taking huge amount of money as fine even for medical leaves. They are simply putting fine money for students with mandatory attendance as per the university. They are not at all giving any needed facilities. They are using students for doing lectures project work and other works. Ths is a request to take necessary actions.please grant us justice.
Photo proof