Piyush Group - FRAUD BUILDER

rshmanu on Aug 5, 2011
PIYUSH GROUP IS A FRAUD GROUP I SUGGEST EVERYONE WHO INVESTED HERE AND NOT GETTING RESPONSE PUT AN FIR AND CBI CASE FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

SOME BODY HAD TRIED AND WIN THE CASE TOO

Comments

N Aug 12, 2011 by
vjain81

Which project of Piyush are you stuck with?
N Feb 16, 2012 by
sam264

My project in Bhiwadi, Piyush Rosette is going on fine. Allotment on time, construction is fine so far. Installment demands are coming according to construction status.Try to invest only in the successful project of this group. Don't invest in complete new projects.
N Feb 7, 2013 by
ansal88

too is duped by this fraud Builder.I booked a studio apartment in Piyush Square, Bhiwadi.After 2 installment this fraud company has incresed rates.They first asked rates to be all inclussive in rates finalised.Now they are asking for a development charge of arround Rs.63, 000- extra.Letter asking for first installment 6 months back have no mention of this extra charge.Somebody guide me what is sollution to handle this fraud builder.F.I.R or court?
N Feb 15, 2013 by
Chandresh Sethi

After a great deal of struggle, I was able to get allotment of a Plot at Piyush city Bhiwadi. However, thought they do not have a electricity transformer at their project as yet, the builder has been taking Maintenance charges from us ...for over one year now ...even now they have forced us to pay the same till March 2013. The road at the plot is horrible and the poles do not have lights, though this builder has
already taken huge EDC and IDC...also over charged us the EDC .Also, NO Water tank is visible at the project even today...We are forming a group of aggreived people and will file our complaints with The JT. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, ECONOMIC OFFENCES WING
(A L B R SECTION), Mandir marg police station complex, New delhi 110001 and Competetion commission of India, KG MARG, New delhi
to look into this matter at large...On one hand they are inviting people to invest in their Elite floors, to get trapped and be fooled like
the old investors and on the other hand inspite of several request the poles do not have light, the road is not properly built and the builder gives a damn ...to every one . All people who want to join this group can call me on 9958463737 ( C.Sethi )

Piyush Group - FRAUD BUILDER