Pl Gas Service - Indane Distributor, Boral, Kolkata 700154 - Non-delivery of gas cylinder

Satya Ranjan Majumdar
A refill order was booked on 21.8.08 (Booking No 7430 against Consumer No. 10287). The delivery is still awaited although on 7th Sept, delivery boys were supplying cylinders booked between 30.8.08 - 1.9.08. They always demand Rs. 10 extra.

Comments

Non delivery of Gas - P.L. Gas Service, Indane distributor

My customer No. 22347, I have booking for gas supply on 01.01.2009 vide order No. 109, but till to date I have not received the same. No response was received even after contact them over telephone, except ill behavior. Every time, I facing the same problem after booking for a cylinder. What to do ?

Yours faithfully,

Sanjoy Maity
11-Brahmapur, Seikhpara,
Kolkata - 700 096.
Mobile - 9836737482.

I fully agree with you, now a days it become a great headache, for not getting gas supply in proper time because of making artificial crisis and illegal business, Our line man (Mozzam) and his delivery boys always deliver after 20-25days of booking. But it is not mentioned anywhere to deliver in this manner. But some people can still getting gas within a week by paying extra money.

I faced this problem. I am also from boral.
A Apr 9, 2011 by
bidyut chatterjee

My consumer no. is 34215, and i had booked my gas on 14th March, 2011 with P.L Gas Service vide booking no.6792. I am still to receive my gas in spite being told that the effective time for delivery is 15 days. The telephone nos provided by the agency remains unanswered.
This creates a lot of difficulty for those who live far off from the agency, and visiting them for any query is harassment. Kindly do the needful
N Mar 7, 2012 by
shubhra_das

To
The Distributor
PL Gas Service

This is to inform and complain you that you have delivered a Indane gas cylinder which has been expired (C-06 & 15.8. i.e. 15.08.2006). My consumer no. is 27867. Please change said cylinder Immediately.

If you consider the above matter I will be highly to you.

Thanking you.

yours truly
Shubhrajyoti Das
New Suvada Apartment
P-126, Usha Park
D-9, Kolkata 700084
N Mar 7, 2012 by
shubhra_das

Please send me your e mail id.
N Apr 21, 2012 by
asanta_09 Pl Gas Service - Indane Distributor, Boral, Kolkata 700154  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Non delivery of Gas Cylinder - P.L Gas Service

Delivery of refilled booking no. 355990, cash memo no. 4339 of 12.04.2012, gas cylinder not yet delivered and my consumer no. is 29010 name of Asanta Sinha (Mob-9674560954).
N Feb 16, 2013 by
chakrabortysagarika@yahoo.com

I had booked a gas on 27.1.13 (booking reference number 503720) and received an SMS on 2nd that my cylinder has been delivered and the cash memo number is 16567. Till date I have not received the said gas cylinder from P.L.Gas Service (my distributor). On questioning today from a delivery boy of Indane gas service I was simply informed that the said booking has been cancelled by him (even though no intimation has been passed on to him and also the fact that he is not authorised to do so) and I have to make a fresh booking for receiving a gas cylinder - otherwise no cylinder will be issued to me. The tone of his voice was simply arrogant and rude (in other words threat).

I seek immediate help from the concerned authorities

Rgs

Sagarika Chakraborty
N Aug 24, 2014 by
GCDAS

My customer No. 07362. I had booked my gas on 25th July, 2014 with P.L Gas Service vide booking no.817444.

I received an SMS on 21st Aug 2014 showing cash memo number has been generated (Cash memo no.3000094783). Till date I have not received the said gas cylinder. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Gopesh Chandra Das
(9831549551)
N Sep 28, 2014 by
GCDAS

My Consumer No. is 07362 with Pl Gas Service, Lake Pally, Boral, South 24-Pargs. I booked LPG cylinder on 28/8/2014 (840365); but one month has already elapsed. they have not yet delivered the cylinder. My calls get unattended and distance of the distributor's office is far away from my residence. Every month they are doing such things, even Complaints made through Customer care are not fruitful as no action has been taken. What is the use of the contact nos. and customer care nos. if they are not capable of delivering service to their customers? Please take notice of this inefficiency of the LPG distributor.
N Oct 10, 2014 by
Prakash Ghoshal

To,

The Distributor

PL Gas Service

Dear Ma’am / Sir,

This is to inform you that due to transferred from Jamshedpur to Kolkata
submitted all of my Original transferred document to PL Gas Services on 1st
week of Sep’14 and they confirmed that you will received call from our end ASAP
. But still not a single call received from PL Gas Agency. When tried to docket
complain to your online services Toll Free No.1800-233-3555 they are not booked
complain also.

Request you to kindly look into this matter on priority basis
and resolve the issue…it’s very serious issue…it’s simple Transferred
Connection..don’t know why not resolve the issue. In case of any further assistance please feel free to reach us at your
disposal.

My Old Consumer No. 490143.

New Consumer ID : 7000000005365659

If you consider the above matter I will be highly to you.

Thanking you.

Warm Regards,

Prakash Ghoshal

Rajkanya Apartment

Rabindrapally, Kolkata 700096

Mob. : +91-9038020072
N Dec 18, 2014 by
Sayantan Guha

Every other consumer under PL GAS service is facing a problem.Cylinders are sent after roundabout 40-45 days atleast.
Whereas the other agencies of Indane takes only about a week or less.