Planet Honda showroom Rajajinagar, Bangalore — Fraudulent service

Respond To Complaint
This Showroom makes false promises and never delivers on time.
After 60 days of booking they abuse us if we go to ask when we will get delivery.
Threatens us by saying "By paying 5000 advance(booking amt) you don't own this place, Take your money and getlost" these are the exact words by manager of this showroom. They are very indescent and they will not give bike they will keep booking amount for 3 months and return you after hundreds of visits.

I dont know how these people survive in this city.
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

visit them any time at 6 - Planet Honda showroom Rajajinagar, Bangalore

visit them at 6pm every day and you will find many people fighting with the manager.
this needs to be published to all before they fall into trap.
I booked a Honda Activa i guess about 5 months back. They called me after 3 months and told me it was ready. I went there after a week or so

and they said it was already given to someone as i was late. I had booked for Silver Honda Activa Deluxe Model. They tried to tell me that i

should be buying Standard model instead of Deluxe but i said i would go for Deluxe. I asked them to change the Colour to Black. They told me it

would take another 1 1/2 months. Now it is been another 2 months and i have not recieved a phone call from this showroom yet on whether my

Black colour deluxe model Active honda has arrived.
Very bad service according to me. I made a mistake booking in the Rajajinagar branch Planet honda. I am planning to book else as i dont feel

it's worth waiting for 5 months for a Active Honda. I made a mistake booking here in Planet Honda, Rajajinagar. Worst costomer service.
planet honda service centre Rajajinagar is very worst. The guys in there ve no respect for the customers, they behave like dawns. No body in that service center is good enough to be a technician. A guys called as Pradeep who address himself as the manager and some of his colleagues tried to attack me and my brother when we argued about there service. I didnt ve any idea wat to do... i just ve one thing to say about planet honda rajajinagar service centre...
planet honda service center is very worst in its class. the guys and supervisors are very irresponsible persons a have ever come across, they don't even respect the customers, and the manager is also very irresponsible, he acts like a rowdy ! 1ce i left my honda unicorn for service but these guys they have changed my shox and also my battery i came to know this when i left my bike for a water service in a local service center near by, and i came to know and went them to ask about this issue, but i din got the proper response from them, the manager and supervisor there they acted very worst and very irresponsible and they started fighting on me...
1thing i like to tell you guys all the honda bike lovers please dont take your bike to planet honda for service.
they are very irresponsible, they may change the internal parts of your bike so Beware !!!

Bad service - Planet Honda service centre

Services not provided properly....... No respect for the customers....... Manager(Mr.Pradeep) behaves like a rowdy....... doesnt respond to the questions asked by the customers
Faced below problems from Planet honda - RajajiNagar Bangalore

1. Promised to deliver a vehicle in 3 months, but gave it in 4th Month.
2. Promised to deliver the vehicle with registration within 10days after full payment. But they took around 15 days of time, with 100's of phone call to them. None of the managers are showing interest in resolving the issue.

Worst experience faced by me from this particular dealership, some serious action should be taken against them.
Unluckily i have booked another vehicle over there and they are creating same kind of problem
This showroom representatives or nothing but brokers of hell
technicians fit for nothing, horrible response, moneymaking goondaas joining hands with hdfc
this showroom representatives or nothing but brokers of hell
money making goondaas joining hands with hdfc
planet honda rajajinagar service technicians fit for nothing
15-10-2015... Got to peenya branch and booked cbr 150. The manager said that bike will not be alloted unless the final settelment is within 30 minutes paid the full amount (the negligence was the manager himself had the doubt of the correct price of bike).later he promised me the bike on 16th ie. Friday

16-10-15...called for the manager about delivery. He said to come and recieve the bike. But the bike keys were missing ( irresponsible). Still they kept telling that they will give the bike in 10 mins 15 mins.later they said it was ready at 7;30pm, but i was not available to picup. So i said i would pick it tomorrow morning

17-10-15. Saturday...on continuously calling the manager he finally sent the bike to my address with fuel tank cap defect. So it was appearing that the lock was tampered since the keys were missing on i didnt agree with that i changed the color of the bike and again the manager promised me the bike on monday

19-10-15.Monday... He again told 10 min 15 mins... Later my father called the general manager and got the bike delivered.

21-10-2015 Wednesday... Received the registration number without service manual

On21, 22, 23 rode the bike jst near the house for about 60km aprox 20 km each oil leakage problem. Kept idle till 25th since there was government holidays.

On 26th took the bike to peenya branch planet honda...they did not accept their own bike for service. Insted sent me to rajajinagar branch of planet honda. There they said that technitian is not available untill 5-11-2015.

Again called up the general manager and then they accepted the bike in peenya branch.

Still not delivered 😓