Planman Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. - Salary not given last 4 months

dipshika walia
hello, guys all of you are whatever saying is really truth .
The planman is really a bad company .i am saying that because i hv only 2days experience in planman. there is no rule & condition for shift and timing.
they put me in night shift(10pm--6am) and when my shift time is over you know what they were said to me -- they said to me yet(means 6am) your shift is not over you c9t go .just do extra work without any overtime...what the hell donig this shammm on you planman...damm

Comments

no pay - planman

i have worked in Planman which is in delhi for 7 days as a promoter last year and till now i haven't got the pay for what i did.Whenever i call the concern person she never pick up the call.I also sent messages to which she always keeps on postponing my payment.Now i am really confuse of what to do.

I seriously dislike this malpractice of corporates who to make profitable balance sheets don't pay the dues of their hardworking staff. I think the staff should collectively take legal action against such corporate malpractices to make them accountable.

planman is a very poor company his owner like a begger i shold like this company will closed immediately all all office employees are very upsaid because the company not give a salary in last five months

thanks

ALL OFFICE EMPLOYEES
D-103 OKHLA PHASE-1

In Planman, salaries are delayed but not denied. The delays were on account of late payment realisation from clients but no employee can state that he or she has not received his or her salary for 4 months at a stretch.

There could be stray incidents where the employee absconds or remains absent without notice for abnormally long periods and still expects his or her salary to be paid without having any leave to his/her credit.

These facts can be cross-checked with several hundreds of employees still working with Planman Technologies.

Only non-performers crib and clamour, to hide their laxity and inefficiency. Inefficient lot must stop using this old rusing tactics.

In Planman enterprising thoughts are nurtured and immense opportunity given for entrepreneurial skills. Apt place for people with gumption and proclivity to learn by implementing.

Idea Hamsters join in ... Planman Technologies ... to feel the difference.
mukundv

Management should be more sensitive. It is the employees who can take the company to top or bring it down. Wasteful expenditures must be controlled. Benifits of STPI and exports should be taken. And Salaries have to be paid on time. It is not proper to blame clients. Planman must figure in one of the good Companies.

Sir i Balbeer Singh Negi worked in 2007 to 2008 ( Employ Code: E-1362) PLANMAN TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT. LTD D-103 OKHLA PHASE-1 we have not receive PF AMOUNT. PF AMOUNTS hs not been transfered in PF OFFICE so we requiest u pls come to our office and take some action as soon as posible.
N Mar 12, 2011 by
KUMAR SHIVESH

I HAVE ALSO WORKED IN PLANMAN I THINK THE SALARY PROCESS IN THIS COMPANY IS BAD.
N Mar 27, 2011 by
KUMAR SHIVESH

Hi I m shivesh also worked in planman. I think the salary process of this company is very bad. employies are working his hard labour but company could not think about the employees.
N Apr 18, 2011 by
sunny chabra

salary is given in 2 or 3 months and no increments and taken overtime daily 4hrs without any payment

sanjeev kumar
N Apr 18, 2011 by
sunny chabra

this is bad company all are bastards and inko tamiz nahi hai bat karne ki or sare teamleaders are kamine and bastard

ashok
A Aug 12, 2011 by
GOD is everywhere

hello, i m not complaining against this company, but only want to say that
if any candidate is going to give interview in your company l, and we see all these types of mails, so really it is very shame on your part, and no body is going to come at this type of ghatiya place where you not paying for their hardworks to your employes

i really pray to GOD that this company will close soon so that they can't give dhokha to anyone
N Aug 12, 2011 by
GOD is everywhere

please change your criteria for distributing salary, otherwise your company is going to be ruined very soon,
becos never 4get that GOD IS EVERYWHERE

and he is watching you, everytime
A Sep 9, 2011 by
mo.aleem

i am very upsaid to work in planman technologies bcoz they dont think about employies they allways think about their profit .govt should take some action against this company
N Sep 18, 2011 by
meemakshi

hi i am minakshi i m a fresher and thinking of joining planman technologies soon.After reading these comments from employees of company i m very much upset now.please help me in making a right decision . should i join or not please reply as soon as possible bcoz i need to inform as soon as possible.
N Sep 20, 2011 by
hindikumar

hi,
Pls advice me should i join this company or not..?
N Oct 20, 2011 by
sunnygupta_48

Hi i am sunny, once i went in planman technologies for walk-in and after walk-in they said that we will let you know about it...the same night i got a call from HR dept. (Chandan Pant) he said Sunny you din't get select and if you want job so deal with me give me 150000 Rs. and i would get you a job in software process in our company ...i said i am not able to give you money any how he convenced me nd said ok give me 70000 i gave him and gave me job in data conversion ...i said sir thats not fair you said we work on c++, and html give me my money back then he said ok i would get you a new job in i-phone HR of that comp. is my known person then he stoped reciving my phone call and also dint give me my money back there are n number of person those they are working and Chandant Pant has taken money from them i know the name but they couldn"t dare to tell this i also have a voice recording of this FRAUD SHAMELESS person CHANDAN PANT... Now i want my money back for that if i have to file a fraud case then i will...CHANDAN PANT FRAUD GUY AND CHEATER PERSON all of they are fraud dont belive on Chandan pant...
N Oct 21, 2011 by
sunnygupta_48

i gave 7 thousand to CHANDAN PANT above i mention 70000 by mistake
A Nov 17, 2011 by
praveen24

hi i am praveen i m a fresher and thinking of joining planman technologies soon.i read all the dirty comments.pls help me making a right decision i join this company y or n. Pls reply me fast.
N Jan 18, 2012 by
Laurent

Hey everybody, is this problem happens with the HR department as well, actually i have got the call regarding interview in this com for minm 3 lacs pckg...so plzz suggest me in right way...

Planman Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. - Salary not given last 4 months