Plot in TDI City Kundli - Unjustified Interest on EDC

Ashok Gupta
I had booked a 500 sq m plot in TDI city Kundli. I got the allotment from the original allottee and the membership was duly transferred by the office of TDI. At the time of transfer, the original allottee had cleared all the dues and the 'No dues Annexure' issued by TDI is in my possession. Now, after one and a half years, TDI is demanding Interest (Rs. 1.2 lakhs) for late payment of EDC. I fail to understand how the developer can attempt to extort money in this manner when they have issued 2 statements on two different occasions mentioning that the dues were clear. I have come to know that the company is doing similar mischieves with other customers also. The only way to deal with this kind of builder is by joinining hands and fight the case in a united manner.

Comments

gagan

plot - tdi

this TDI CITY MARKET IS GOING TO BOOM ALL PROPERTY MARKETS IN FUTURE. INVEST IN THIS PROJECT 4 UR FUTURE. THIS IS AN ADVICE REST DECESION IS ALL URS

I agree with you that TDI is taking undue advantage of our patience and unnecessarily delaying the possession of plots for faults which they have committed while depositing EDC's with Haryana Govt.

I too have statements stating no dues pending but when the EDC was enhanced they charged us the interest on it as well which was not mentioned in previous statements..

The govt. has to take action against such builder monopoly and address issues to the harassed public at large.
AdityaK

People have already filed a case against TDI
Please join group

my customer id is -10653 .and plot no is B21/12 I had cleared all my payments 3 years before and paid stamp duty also in march 2008 .but i dint got any call or letter from TDI regarding possesion of plot .one month before i got a letter, in that letter it was written that we had increased edc and there is interest on that because of non payment of edc . i dont understand how these people are running such a big company by frauding people .
govt should take action against them by cancelling there further projects .

I have purchased a flat in Kingsbury, TDI City Kundli. I am shocked with the unjustified demand of enhancement of EDC and moreover the demand of interest on this EDC is simply unfair at all. Inspite of my repeated request to show an authenticated document of Haryana Government, to justify this additional demand, but the Company is paying no attention to the same. Now when I am them to waive off these unjustified demands, the Company is not at all listening to the same as well.

The promised date of possession is also been not taken care off by the Company. It seems that the Company has no concerns about the interest of it's customers.
N Feb 14, 2011 by
DIGVIGEY

Regarding these revision of EDC as above is it really possible for them to commit such an act.Is it not incumbent upon the builder to undertake in black and white the escalation free surity in respect of EDC.I believe while booking these terms and conditions are supposed to be laid down and endorsed by both the party.Kindly revert...regards...
A Mar 4, 2011 by
palcons2727

I also booked a plot of 500 sq yards in 2005 and paid 90% of basic 100% PLC 100% EDC ORIGINAL and enhanced. But could not get the possession so far.
Sanjay Gupta
N Apr 15, 2011 by
adit0083

the builder has taken more bookings than the land availble ...quite a sacry and unique scenario ..as builders find it tough to sell the project but they have oversold it ...he he ...but rates have been quite static as compard to the rated in delhi
N Jul 9, 2011 by
Praveen Jalan

TDI corporate office is full of secrecy. Their people on reception are taught to tell lies and the decision makers never come forward for a clear statement as to when the possessions of the plots will be given. I have contacted TDI office n number of times and all we get from them is extention of date of possession (Its like listening to a recorded message)
N Nov 3, 2011 by
rkdang

TDI GROUP HAS BECOME CHEATERS, I HAVE DEPOSITED TOTAL COST OF THE FLAT AT KUNDLI BUT THEY ARE NOT HANDING OVER THE FLAT TO ME ON ONE PRETEXT OR THE OTHER, WHEN WE GO TO THEIR OFFICE AT CP, DELHI THERE IS NO PERSON TO LISTEN TO OUR PROBLEMS AND NO JUSTIFICATION IS GIVEN FOR WRONG INTEREST BEING LEVIED IN THE STATEMENTS, THEY HAVE GONE CHEATERS AND ARE INTERESTED IN UNDER HAND MONEY IN THE NAME OF INTEREST ON LATE PAYMENTS.
A Nov 3, 2011 by
rkdang

this is corruption to the maximum in the private sector, the builder is taking all the customers for a ride and is not at all concerned about his reputation in the market, let us spread the word around so that his future plans are scuttled and he is forced to give the possession of flats payment for which has already been completed.
A Nov 9, 2011 by
rajenderks

I was alloted a floor in KUNDLI, KMF 2 before 1.5 year ago. But Sale/purchase agreement is not given to me till date. I have already deposited Rs.7 lakhs to them. No one gives the correct information. I have posted 2 Regd. letters & so many e-mails to them but all in vain. My customer ID 10287

R K SHARMA
A Mar 18, 2012 by
sanjaynar

I also booked a plot of 250 sq yards in Tdi cCty Kundli in 2005 and paid 90% of basic 100% PLC 100% EDC ORIGINAL and even the enhanced one. Though I have got verbal assurances several times regarding possession however still awaiting for the same.

Sanjay Narang
N Sep 4, 2012 by
ashish2212

I have also, booked a plot with Tdi city kundli with full payment. I have not received possession yet. Inspite of repeated requests, tdi city people
have turned a deaf ear. Please get in touch with me (people who have not got possession yet) so that we can fight the battle together.

Ashish
N Sep 28, 2013 by
Rajeev Bohra

I have a plot in TDI Kundli and opted for construction of villa by TDI under their scheme "Ghar banao paisa kamao" in 2008.

The construction was to be completed within 1 year but they started using the villa as a site office & notice about completion was given to me last month (after 5 years !). However after final installment was deposited by me, they are delaying giving possession on the plea that there is additional demand because they have unilaterally constructed 25% more area than agreed in the contract ! This without giving any justification and without final completion drawings! Their officers at CP office want me to visit site & "NEGOTIATE" a settlement !

Furthermore they also sent a notice just now demanding penalty of few lacs on the plea that as per their survey house is not constructed on my plot !

Upon pushing them to withdraw the wrong notice for non-construction and also giving written justification / bill for extra construction costs demanded - they are just delaying by asking me to have patience as they will withdraw the notice after "investigation" ?

Now they have raised another demand for enhanced EDC over & above the enhanced EDC already paid by me before taking possession of plot and in spite of TDI having given a "NO DUES CERTIFICATE" for my plot at the registrar office 5 years ago when the plot became freehold. They are unable to give me any written documents - under what calculation, proportionate enhanced EDC is being demanded for my plot. (Apparently they are required to deposit EDC with Haryana govt on their total land holding - which they failed to do on time, inspite of recovering the money from individual plot & flat owners and now the due interest for this lapse is being passed on to individuals who paid the EDC on time) !!!

Can TDI demand EDC with retrospective effect now - 5 years AFTER plot already became freehold in my name ?

Is there someone who can guide me on how to get out of this mess deliberately created by TDI ?

Also can someone advise me about fair market value for 225 sq mtr Plot with 900 sqft constructed independent expandable villa including boundary wall & gate etc located in sector B at TDI Kundli ?

Plot in TDI City Kundli - Unjustified Interest on EDC