PMEGP LOAN 2010-2011 - S.B.I., Loan under PMEGP Scheme 2010-11

manisha_samaddar on Feb 20, 2011
Most humbly, I beg to draw your kind attention in significant matter. The PMEGP loan has already been sanctioned by the general manager, DIC, 24 Pgs. (N) vide memo no. 968(350)/DIC/N24Pgs /PMEGP/2010-11 dated 01/10/2010 in response to my proposed scheme for manufacturing and selling of R/Garments.
I miss Manisha Samaddar, D/O- Monoranjan Samaddar, 80/c Bonhooghly govt. quarter. P.O.- ESI, P.S.- Baranagar District- North 2 Parganas, State- West Bengal, PIN. – 700 108,
My self a scheduled cast graduate Unemployed unmarried entrepreneur women applied for a loan under the PMEGP Scheme for the year 2010-2011 in proper rule and regulations. The selection committee select my name after due enquiry and interview, select my name & project as per plan & procedure. After selection the DIC BARASHAT send the proposal form to the SBI BONHOOGHLY Branch bearing Branch Code Number 2029 for finance. The SBI BONHOOGHLY Branch Manager discussed with me & at the same time asks me for giving the relevant document( Balance sheet & Repayment sheet) & application form & accordingly i had given the same to him.
After few days , the concerned field Officer of SBI (The Retail Assets & Small Medium Enterprise City Credit Centre cum SARC) Titagarh Branch came to my home & workplace. He asked me for showing to relevant original documents & advised me to meet him at the branch on next day. In accordingly I went to SBI Titagarh Branch & spend a hole day there. At end of the day Mr. Aloke Saha, the Assistant General Manager said me that my project(Girls Kids Wear Manufacturing & selling) is wrong because all the garments & engineering manufacturing company are closed, so he can’t sanction my project , Then I requested him that I am experience in relevant field , & I completed Clothing Production Technology from National Institute of Fashion Technology & Diploma in Fashion Designing from Youth Center. I am capable to run my business very well . But the manager said same again. Then again I requested to him that I belong to low middle class family & I have not enough money to start my project, please sanction my loan , give some money to start that project. If I am unable to continue my business & unable to repayment bank money, then you stop rest of the money. After hearing my misery condition the manager remained silent. Then again I requested to the manager if you do not trust on me, keep some security money,& sanction my loan because at any how I have to start my business & establish myself as a self employed person. At last the manager said I will give you only one lakh money. Again I request how may I should start my business with one lack. The manager repeatedly said I have nothing to do, you should take only one lakh otherwise you may go. Unfortunately, instead of any positive response I was not only rebuked and discouraged by the Bank authority, but also they compelled me to sign on an application praying for disbursement of Rs.95,000/- . While doing so they did neither examined the technical aspect of my Govt. approved Project nor my background about production and marketing of the product. I was already mentally disturb & almost fast because one of my uncle expired that day. When I realized that it is a big mistake done by me, the office already closed.
After that day, again I went to Titagarh Branch & requested the manager that it was a big mistake which is done by me, please canceled my sign , it is impossible to start my business with one lakh, but the amount will be wasted. The manager shouted & misbehaved with me & said “ I don’t give you any money, you may complain to any one. After few days, he sent me a sanction letter with amount of only Rs 95,000. I am giving a application to higher for reconsider about my PMEGP Loan& apologize my mistake & give me a chance to start my project. At least do not get any positive response from their site.
At last, this application is been forwarded to you for your kind information & necessary action in this regards. Sir, I am technically qualified woman and economically week representing from the Scheduled Cast Community.
My Project estimate has been examined, duly approved and forwarded for sanctioning loan to SBI Bonhooghly Branch. by the sponsoring authorities
The viability of the Project can never be materialized in case of under finance. I would therefore, pray to your good self for either sanction of the full amount of as prayed for the Project or alternatively you arrange for returning back all the papers relating to my Project to D. I.C. for exploring the same for such finance in full from any other Nationalized Bank
It will not be prudent for me to accept the sanctioned amount of Rs.95,000/- which can never materialize my scheme.
I fervently request your honor to kindly reconsider my proposal and accord your sanction for the full amount for which necessary documents will be pledged by me as per your requirements.
Awaiting your favorable consider please.
Thanks & Regards
Manisha Samaddar
[Updated by santosh rijal Sep 13, 2014]

Dear Sir/Mam I am santosh Rijal i applied for pmegp by idealfinance and took 2500 as an application fees after few days i got a call from this no 07053029289 person name Amit Mishra And he said my file will not dispatch if i not pay amount 15000 i paid 14000 but know they said to me for arrange more candidate after that they can do something for me dear sir/Mam please help me to get my loan,and even they gave me latter head as prove plz check and help me to alive other wise i have to kill my self there is no other option Thanks & Regards Santosh Rijal

Comments

N Feb 21, 2011 by
nareshkadyan

I don't understand how and why your case was forwarded to the Bank with out proper scrutiny at the level of the District Task Force Committee meeting, sponsoring authority placed before the said committee, what?.
* Is there any viable project report submitted by you to the concerned sponsoring authority, stating about site, tools, machinery and one cycle working capital required?
* Is your application cum project report was registered by them?
* What was placed before DTFC to consider by the sponsoring authority?
* How much amount approved by the said committee and sponsored to the concerned Bank?
It would be pertinent to mention here that Bank is the final authority to decide financially all proposals. So please don't worry and reconsider your proposal and approach concerned Bank to consider again.

With best wishes,

Naresh Kadyan,
Secretary General, National KVIB's Employees Federation,
C-38, Rose Apartment, Prashant Vihar, Rohini,
DELHI - 110085.
N May 31, 2011 by
jassuyogi PMEGP LOAN 2010-2011  - Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

PMEGP LOAN as par RBI - PMEGP Loan

I have applied under PMEGP Loan to SBI in our area but the BANK has kept the proposal for two years without any reason and when asked it said that we are processing it and than finally returned i want to take legal action against the bank manager it was passed by TFC and DDO in the meeting as par RBI guideline.
N Jul 16, 2011 by
mokshi

Hai, Nee a Help

I have applied for KVIC loan under PMEGP, it was sanctioned on 8-12-2010 and i recived the sanction letter, due to some problem with bank ie. manager has been changed and they were not aware of this scheme we cleared everything from the begining to the manager and after many doubts and clarifications now the bank sanctioned the amount by this month of 04th july and they said it will be released after we get the attestaion form the KVIC department. Now i came to know that PMEGP loan has been stopped, so i cant avail that loan. is this true...

Kindly help me in this regard,
N Jul 16, 2011 by
manisha_samaddar

yes, it's true, because the PMEGP 2010-2011 session is closed on May, you may complain to the DIC office that it's not your fault, Bank was delay to sanction the loan due to their lack of knowledge, you ask them what should you do now.
N Jul 17, 2011 by
mokshi

thanks, i did the same, i have ask the doubt with DIC they said to wait for 20 days, then they will tell us the solution weather we will get the loan or not.
N Aug 1, 2011 by
rehoboam

I have been selected to avail loan under PMEGP 2010-11. I duly apprised the Bank manager UBI, Ukhrul branch in time but now after a lapse of over 4 months he says that his bank doesnt receive any information regarding sanction of my project from the Regional Bank (UBI). All my efforts to get clarification ended up in vain as the UBI lead Manager cannot also help me to obtain the same. Now what should I do, will they still sanction the loan? Kindly help!
Thanking you.
MK Rehoboam
N Oct 9, 2011 by
oza100

Sub:
Disbursement of loan amount by Branch Manager, Pithalpur -SBI Branch Bhavnagar, .Dist, Gujarat,
To,
Assistant General Manager of RBI-Mumbai.
Ref:- Your letter dated of 15the April 2011.
RPCD SBI & NFS No. 3008 10/04/2011-2012

DearSir/Madam,
Reference for above mentioned letter, i have to submit that as per PMEGP scheme guidelines the amount of loan of Rs.23.50 lacs has been sanctioned by KVIC State office of gujarat state and had sent the sanctioned order of loan to Branch Manager, Pithalpur Branch SBI bank for disbursement of loan amount. Now as per KVIC guidelines and margin money scheme of KIVC the amount of margnin money has to be deposited by the Bank from the sanctioned loan amount and to be kept as deposited amount of margin money and subsidy .This in provision of return of subsidy amount in cash after two years. Thus, the disbursement of loan amount may kindly be ordered to Branch Manager Pithalpur .A diagram showing the procedure issued by KVIC is submitted here with for your perusal .
I am thankful to you for your kind and nice reply,
as per the standard of RBI which is being praised by all over the world, right from World Bank and other organizations of the world .

Thanking You,

(D.H.Oza)
Yours faithfully

Enclosure:Diagram.
N Apr 29, 2012 by
Jigar1111

Hi.. I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
I want to know about the PMEGP Scheme. Is it available for 2012 or not???
If its avail than what is the last date to apply and what is the procedure???

Thanks and Regards
Jigar
N Jun 23, 2012 by
edianmarak

m looking for extension of my computer Centre form PMEGP scheme, Is it m applicable to avail for this project?coz one of da KVIC officer is not sure for this project.
m working as VLE in CSC in meghalaya, tura wit basix INdia.
ples sugest me.
N Jun 6, 2014 by
carolike kiruba

hi i am from madurai
i have made all the procedures of pmegp loan but i have not known the correct date of loan settlement to know the accurate date what should we do?????
N 21 hours 48 minutes ago by
Pravati Santara

HI,

I had applied for PMEGP loan and i appeared in DLTFC meeting and passed the interview and they sanctioned the 5 lac rupees as loan and sent the file to the Bank which i had described while filling the form.^J^Jwhen the application reached at Bank and bank sent me the letter to meet manager and when i met the manager he is telling different stories that u need to transfer you father's pension book to this bank and you need to change you bussiness .some thing something .what can i do now i already spend money becoz to give form and some other formalities .even to ipo i agree to pay 5% of money as they are asking .now what to do ????????' -

PMEGP LOAN 2010-2011 - S.B.I., Loan under PMEGP Scheme 2010-11