PNB - PNB Net Banking

M S Khalid

Sir, I am consumer of Punjab National Bank, Nehru Place, New Delhi branch.

Sir, I am using Net Banking Facility since last 2 years, when I use your net banking facility through IRCTC's rail ticket portal your site says 'JAVA IS NOT ENABLED FOR YOUR BROWSER -YOU CANNOT LOGIN"

Sir, I also use other bank`s net banking (SBI) at that portal but there is no problem with SBI.

Please do something at your level & oblige.

With Warm Regards,

Comments

rohit

Here is ROHIT SETHI from chandiagarh. Actually i have an account of P.N.B branch jagadhri (HARYANA). Can you please make sure that can i deposit my cash from chandigarh here is any facility of netbanking. Please reply ASAP. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thankyou

Best Regards:
Rohit Sethi

net banking

sir i am a staff member, My ac no is 0537009400003122 ci is 524905771, This is staff od account.I want to know is internet banking facility is available to this account?.If yes i have received internet password three time, but any password is not working .The massage is login id or password wrong.Please guide .my mobile no is 9815399333.

net banking

Dear Sir, I am account holder customer of PNB for last 7 years.Last year my branch has modified as CBS branch.So now I want to get my netbanking password.
Please suggest me how/where I can apply/online apply for the netbanking ID & password.

dear sir,
iam using pnb since 2 yrs. now i apply for my login id&password for net banking. i submit my form on 20th april . but i have not got my id & password . my branch is pnb, bb cant, srinagar.

dear sir,
my name is sk. mastan vali .i have net banking userid and paswword. pls tell me process how can login.

SIR/MADAM
I AM KAMLESH KUMAR SINGHA/C NO.140300100202764 CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK. I WANT A DEBIT CARD.BUT BANK OFFICERS HAVEBEEN REPLYING FOR ONE MONTH THAT WE HAVE NO TIME.WHAT IS THE MATTER? KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER. THANKS.
KAMLESH

Sir/Madam,
I am Bhavesh Panwar A/C No. 2976000100096828 customer of your bank. I want to internet banking, user id and password.

I am Anil Kumar, having an saving account with your bank in Narnaul Branch, A/c 3335000100157509. I have lost my ATM card and I have informed the same to the customer care with ref. No. 14946904 Dt. 22/5/2009.So, I request you to please re-issue me the ATM card against the above mentioned a/c.

please take some action on my complain. and kindly sent my id& password to my email,

pnB NETBANKING WEBSITE IS WORTHLESS.MOST OF TIME IS NOT WORKING
D
yuvaraj

my namber

Sir, I am an ex officer of PNB. I am having my SF account No. 4072000200062076 with internet banking facility for viewing the status of my accounts. But for the last two days, the status of the accounts is not displayed for the reasons "Application Error". Kindly rectify the software error immediately. Also I have already requested for addition/correction of my OD account view facility as the account number mentioned in the catalog is 40720009300011250 instead of 40720009300011205

sir i am from rajouri J&K . sir i want to book my rail ticket through my ATM or any other facility i have Pnb BAnk Account . sir what is the procedure and charges if applicable

I am having my account in Punjab National Bank. But unfortunately i forgot my internet banking passwords which were issued to me at the time of account opening. But now i am in Agra(transferred from Meerut) and having account in Modipuram Branch, Meerut. Thats why i am requesting you to pls reissue me the same at the earliest and dispatch the same to PNB, Sanjay Place, Agra. So that i can received my passwords from here only. My account details are as under
Name: Abin Kumar BHardwaj
Account NO.: 0902000100249667
Branch: Modipuram, Meerut

Kindly do the needfull at the earliest.
looking forward to favorable response from your end.

Your immediate action action would be appreciated.

With thanks & regards
Abin Kumar Bhardwaj
09319004164

dear sir/madam
i have an saving account no. is 3526001500001102. this is the ac.of CBS branch of kharar(punjab).actually i wanna have my net banking ID & password.how can i get the same pls guide me .

please tell me how can i see my bank account update

sir, i have an accout in pnb and i want to see my account updates on net what should i do

They are such a lazy bastard, they must have recieved your id /passward in the bank, but dont want to put efforts to call you up. If you will go to the bank and ask for it you will get it.

Chances are there that they will ask you to come after few days. lazy fellossssssss
a

guys... please dont put your account details in the blog. These can be mssused.

PNB - PNB Net Banking