PNB - Debited Rs20/- for submitting in other PNB branch

Alok Singh
Hi I have a saving account in PNB Gurukul Kangri - Haridwar branch. I have sixteen digit a/c no. I had submitted Rs 1500 for my a/c by cash on 29 Aug 2009 in PNB Metro branch Noida. PNB deducted Rs20/- as ISO Deposit Charge on 31 Aug 2009. When i asked customer care about the deduction of money they told me it had been deducted as i had submitted in other branch of PNB other then my home branch.

But it should not be deducted as i have a sixteen digit a/c no and for saving a/c amount should not be deducted while submitting money in PNB branch. What should i do? Kindly help...

Comments

I am customer of PNB BSL having saving account locker etc I had deposited in FD Rs 1500/- and the Deposit Receipt No:-QZG 535963 dated 20/06/95 for Rs 1500/- was with bank ie PNB Bhusawal and the interest for the year was deposited in my saving account i.e. Rs 180/- A/C No 7826 but from many years the interest is not deposited in my saving account after enquiry a simple answer is given, at present your FD is not traceable, Computerized work is in progress and the interest will be credited to your account along with its interest. But when? How many years. I am Cheated by the Bank, who is responsible for this, is this not the misappropriation of money there is no complaint Book available in the bank and the complaint written on paper no acknowledgement is given.
Awaiting immediate action & response from your end
Thanking You,

15 Blocks,
Bhusaval – 425201
Phone: - 02582-247326
Cell: - 09422771107/ 09423903389

it is not faair that we deposit the money in diffreent branch of same bank then u r deducting the money

why so ??????? i m disagee

regarding money deducted from PNB account - Punjab National Bank

I am a student of UILS shimla .On 2nd of december 2009 there was 500 rs in my PNB account no. 4448001500008118.on the same day i withdrawl 5oo rs from SBI atm boileaugang but due to some technical defect neither i got the money and along with that my money was deducted from my account .The same incident happened on 5th of december and the amount was rs 2600 .I lodged my complaint in PNB but it was not of use ,they told me to return my money within 20 to 25 days,but it is now more than a month.I faced many problem due to this.My complaint no.are 22545940 and 22614944.Being a student i hope my humble request will be accepted.
N Nov 11, 2011 by
SANJULAXMI

I m Sanjay Kumar PNB bank deduct Rs.34/- as ISO deposit. What is this????????
Please tell me about that while i have 16 digit ac no. and i have several deposit cash in other branch that i have no problem when i have deposit cash 16100/- at 08.11.11 than bank deduct as ISO deposit charge in my ac on 09.11.11 Rs.34/- why????????
Please solve my problem.
N Jul 26, 2012 by
zoaby

whats the % rate of the iso deduction. as it always deduct different. is there any fixed charge or % rate tell me plz
N Mar 2, 2013 by
sainik303

I have submitted a Cheque of RS 6000 in Punjab National Bank-GITANJALI ENCLAVE-MALVIYANAGAR, But after 4 Days when I check with Bank Concern for know the status due to not clear the Cheque they ask me to Meet with them and when I meet with them they returned my cheque and told that it is not possible to clear the cheque because My Account is HAUZKHAS BRANH and
Cheque Issuing Person Account also in HAUZKHAS Branch . Please advice is it correct or Customer harresment?????????????????????????/

Samir Majumder.