PNB - Regarding non receipt of money from the HDFC ATM machine.

L. Memtombi Devi
I used my ATM card( My Saving A/C: 1399000400000350, Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Branch: Preet Vihar ) to withdraw Rs. 900/- from HDFC ATM Pamposh Enclave GK-1, on dated 11-11-2009 ( around 19.00-19.30 hours). All the process was completed but actually amount Rs.900/- did not come out from the machine. I again put my ATM card in the machine for enquiry but after that it did not process. Then I went to PNB ATM located at Seikh Sarai and withdrew Rs.900/- from the ATM and also collected Mini Statement. But I was surprised to see that Rs.900/- was debited from my account during the unsuccessful transactions at the HDFC ATM machine. Due to some technical fault or inconsistency which might have occurred ATM machine, Rs.900/- were deducted from my account but this money was not received by me.
So please do the needful and reverse Rs. 900/- in my account.
Yours Sincerely
L. Memtombi Devi
phone: 9990809716

Comments

Dated: 10.02.2010

The Manager,
Punjab National Bank,
SAHARANPUR

REF: S.B. a/c No. 1709000108034614
ATM Card No. 512652001461

I have make a transaction of Rs.10, 000/- in ATM in HDFC Bank, at Sanjauli, Shimla today.

The amount was debited in my a/c, but my cash was not come out from ATM machine. I contacted to the HDFC Bank, Sanjauli and they told me to lodge a complaint in Punjab National Bank, at SAHARANPUR. I have already lodged a complaint with them on 6.2.10.

You are requested to please do the needful in this regard and credit the amount in my above account.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Shubham Sharma
693-694, New Avas Vikas,
SAHARANPUR

My S.B. a/c No. is 1709000108034614 & ATM Card No. is 512652001461 with PNB, Saharanpur. I have make a transaction of Rs.10, 000/- from ATM of HDFC Bank, at Sanjauli, Shimla on 06.02.10. The amount was debited in my a/c, but my cash was not come out from ATM machine of HDFC Bank. I contacted to the HDFC Bank, Sanjauli and they told me to lodge a complaint in Punjab National Bank, at SAHARANPUR (UP). I have already lodged the complaint with them on 6.2.10. You are requested to please arrange to credit the amount in my above account.
Shubham Sharma
Mobile No. 9318559489

I used my ATM card( My Saving A/C: 4021000100101370, Bank Name: Punjab National Bank) to withdraw Rs. 5500/- from Punjab National Bank ATM ( 7/197 Geeta Colony, Delhi 31), on dated 14-08-2010 ( around 19:18 pm).All the process was completed but actually amount Rs.5500/- did not come out from the machine.I again put my ATM card in the machine for enquiry but after that it did not process. Then I went to PNB ATM located at 11block geeta colony and withdrew Rs.5500/- from the ATM and also collected Mini Statement.But I was surprised to see that Rs.5500/- was debited from my account during the unsuccessful transactions at the Punjab National Bank Atm machine. Due to some technical fault or inconsistency which might have occurred ATM machine, Rs.5500/- were deducted from my account but this money was not received by me.So please do the needful and reverse Rs. 5500/- in my account and take action against it
Yours Sincerely
Chirag Babbar
Phone-No: 01122025415

PNB - Regarding non receipt of money from the HDFC ATM machine.