PNB - balance inquiry

ygshsoni
sir my a/c no. 3326000101538240 & my ATM card No. 5126520008900305 ha or mane ATM se 1000/- nikale the of wo Rupess wapis machine me chale gai or mare a/c may se 1000/- balance cut gai. Aap se anurodh ha ki mere balance ki inquiry kar ke rupess wapis transfer kar diye jae.

Yoresh Kumar
A/C No. 3326000101538240
ATM Card No. 5126520008900305
Sirsa (Haryana)
Mob. No. 09996219120

[Mar 27, 2014] PNB customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Jul 19, 2013 by
sunilk kumar kushawaha

Best Review
sunil kumar kushawa

Saving A/c balance not paid - Banking

The above account has been CLOSED by the bank without my permission as it was not used for more than a year. The account had balance amount which was supposed to be sent to me. I have been chasing up since 3rd Nov 2007 and have made 8 calls on different days (3rd Nov, twice on 20th Nov, 27th Nov, 1st Dec, 6th Dec, 11th Dec, 19th Dec) in last 2 months but still I havent yet received the amount.

I am struggling to get my hard earned money back since last 2 months when I am in desperate need of money.

I am not sure if there are any serious issues on financial stability of the bank.

non availability of statements - saving a/c

my bank a/c no is 008001000723.i have not received my statement of a/c from 1.9.2007 till date.kindly provide as earlly as possible.
thanks

non availability of statement - saving a/c

my a/c no is 008001003987 i have not received my statement of a/c for the period 1.1.2008 to 31.3.2008 .nor have i received my 16A Form.due to this i, m unable to file my income tax return.
hope to hear from you as soon as possible
thanks

I don't have account in your any branch, but I am having a complaint of your Zonal Office, resided at Arera Hills, Opp. Old Central Jail, Bhopal.

On that office, Mr. Sethi, Zonal Manager and Mr. Subodh Gore, Branch Manager, Outsourcing me some work of Computer, i.e. Data entries of your all M.P. 52 branches data of account holders in your Punjab National Bank. Which is done by me and my team members on 08/07/08 to 12/07/08 (total - 8500 entries). But they don't release the money from 15/07/08 to till end.

First they ask me to do work, I will agree with your quoted price, you gives me full night & day work with your team members, I will release your full & final payment, without advance of any money. I starts working only with his quotes, but after completion of work, they says no data is saved in our systems. How could I pay you, then, we check & again work completed with all our team memebrs, but this time a ERROR is comes regularly with Bank's making Software, that's why data is not saved.

After working, you don't response me active, please do early as possible. But they don't listening me, Only said that after some time I will give you the all money. I ask them, I am also a Central Govt. employee, I work with my office also.

So please suggest me, when did you release my working payment. I need money for distribute in all team members, b'coz their festival is near, but they don't listen and give me more time to wait for payment.

Please tell me, what should I do this time. If you please ask him, for release my payment earlier. I am waiting & too grateful to you.

Please do needful for us.

Thanking You,

Waiting for a needful response.

I don't have account in your any branch, but I am having a complaint of your Zonal Office, located at Arera Hills, Opp. Old Central Jail, Bhopal.

First they ask me to do whole work in my terms & conditions, they will agree with our quoted price, I give him full night & day work with our team members, they will release our full & final payment, without advance of any money.

After again working, they don't response me, active. Please do some needful as early as possible. But they don't listening me, Only ask me, you wait some time, I will give you the all money. Then, I ask them, I am also a Central Govt. employee, I work with my office also.

So please suggest me, how and when did you release my working payment from Zonal Office, Bhopal. I need money for distribute in all team members, b'coz their festival is near, but they don't listen and give me more time, to wait for payment.

Please tell me, what should I do this time. If you please ask him, for releasing of my payment earlier. I am waiting & too thankful to you.

Please do needful for us.

Thanking You,

Waiting for a your cooperation and better reply soon...

dljglrgh;m, bm;b;k;k[perot;fg;dm;'lf;ml;fsdvgfdkvl;dl;v;dlml;dmvm;v.mv/m, .xv, xl;
fvlmvl;xvpodjk;', gf';, ';dvdg fdghfbf

my a/c no. 1084000100040015 and give me a my balance chek. please i have requvest for you.

password in my account
sahar

Inquiry -please reply - Inquiry

Ihave received E-Mail similar to that from
UK Gabmling it refers that I won ( You already know your email address was randomly selected) I want to know if I really won and how much and yhe procedures

My Account No.0458000100251099 Bank Branch Code 001787 Udaipur on 17th of Dec.2008 I Sent money from Alrostmani Exchange U.A.E. VIDE T.T.NO.00544624 AMOUNT IN INR 25000/-but still today 24th of Dec.2008 my Indian Account No. 0458000100251099 not credited yet .Why it is when my money credited in this Account ?

i want to know my balance.

i want to know my balance, its urgent please send me as soon as possible.
thanks s

ATM CARD AND INTERNET BANKING - SRI RAM

I have open an account on 1st week of jan 2008 but till date i have not received my atm card and internet banking user id and password.please let tell me know the possition. thank you

i want to know my account balance.

BALANCE ENQUERY