PNB - balance inquiry

ygshsoni
sir my a/c no. 3326000101538240 & my ATM card No. 5126520008900305 ha or mane ATM se 1000/- nikale the of wo Rupess wapis machine me chale gai or mare a/c may se 1000/- balance cut gai. Aap se anurodh ha ki mere balance ki inquiry kar ke rupess wapis transfer kar diye jae.

Yoresh Kumar
A/C No. 3326000101538240
ATM Card No. 5126520008900305
Sirsa (Haryana)
Mob. No. 09996219120

[Mar 27, 2014] PNB customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

my full balance inquiry in 2007, 08 and 09.

please confirm my balabce a/c no. 2256012100000401

Respected sir,
i have applied for edu loan in the nearly SAHPUR BRANCH(NAWADAH)BIHAR. well...sir this is a regional branch of biharsarif. sir...but till now i m not satisfied of your this branch because th maneger is trying to convince that the loan will be passed soon but when the soon will come i dont know.
sir. i m runing this office countinue approx october 2008 but till now not any work be complted.and now i have been lose my pessesions.
so...i there for request you to take seious steps towards this help me toget the loan so. that i can continue my future studies without difficulties .
sir...i wait for your reply

Rawshan kumar
c/o Om prakash gupta
rakesh watch
main road, warisaliganj
Dist- nawada ( bihar ) 805130

i want to check my balance

maine obc ke atm se 5100rs. nikalne ki koshish ki, paise to nikle nahi, magar account me se deduct ho gaya hai, a/c no-2918001500016159,
date of withdrawal-1-april-2009
place-obc atm, highway plaza, mathura
please quickly refresh my account.

balance enquiry

my account nuber is 4790000100000191 account holder name is manish kumar please i want to know my balance.

Warm regards,

Manish kumar
shimla

plz mial me

ia costmer pnb b.o nanda chur hosiarpur punjab ur branch clerk my chqe 690626 obc bo bhogpur 1 apr inter nanda chur branch but ur clerk my chqe in poket but 22apr my cqe and bank vocer a00268/09my had and miss bhave now bhogpur go the obc bankand colect the draft.

I am holding a savings bank account bearing No. 3769000100036287 one of PNB branch.
Kindly tell me, is there any proedure by which I could know my balance.
Regards.

Is PNB still charging, transaction charges when other Bank's ATM utilised in PNB ATMs, however the same has already been waived off w.e.f. 01 Apr, 2009.

dear sir,
in the site of www.pnbindia.com, i need to know about the account balance, i am not understanding how to know the account balance through internet, could you please suggest me or tell me how to check the account balance through internet.
thanking you,

Sir maine mere a/c - 0502000100263906 se rs. 300 ka cash withdrawal SBI ke Anugrah Puri branch Gaya, Bihar ke atm se kiya on date 06-05-2009 at 12:52 toh mere a/c se rs. 20 deduct ho gaya jabki as per RBI rule dusre kisi bhi bank ke atm se withdrawal karne par ab koi sulk nahin lagenge to kindly do the needful and reply me. My card no. is - 5044500502000005465

sir i m pnb customer and i want to know that how can i get information of banking through sms in my mobile phone.
plz send me answers immediately

I want to know about my pnb balance

Respected Sir,

I want my balance enquiry as soon as possible. my account detail is following ...

name account number
sheela devi 2728000100087870

with thanks
sheela devi

I want to know about the full details of last transaction of my savings a/c in PNB.
Tanmay

I want to know about the full details of the last transaction from my savings account in PNB.
Please reply...

Myslf abhijeet singh, I want to knw abt my balance frm my savings a/c in PNB
my a/c no is 0454000108896223.

hi i want to check my current balance online immidiately.my ac no 2711000500130284

PNB - balance inquiry