PNB - balance inquiry

ygshsoni
sir my a/c no. 3326000101538240 & my ATM card No. 5126520008900305 ha or mane ATM se 1000/- nikale the of wo Rupess wapis machine me chale gai or mare a/c may se 1000/- balance cut gai. Aap se anurodh ha ki mere balance ki inquiry kar ke rupess wapis transfer kar diye jae.

Yoresh Kumar
A/C No. 3326000101538240
ATM Card No. 5126520008900305
Sirsa (Haryana)
Mob. No. 09996219120

[Mar 27, 2014] PNB customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

my account balance enquiry

Please send me my account balance equiry. account no. is 0402944813

i want to know my balance equiry

deer sir please let me know my account balance my account no. is 4558001500003739

how to know the account balance in panjab nation bank from net

dear sir,
Please let me know my account balance my A/C no is 4209000100037198

my acounte ditel

i wanna knw ma bal enquiry as soon as possible...need an information about the procedure to knw the balance enquiry...

i want to check my balance

SIR THIS IS ANIL FROM ANANTAPUR, ANDHRAPRADESH.SIR I AM A B.TECH. GRADUATE.SIR I WANT TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CLERICAL POST .AS WE HAVE NO PNB BRANCH IN OUR TOWN THEN HOW CAN WE TAKE CHALLAN .PLS MAKE SURE THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT REGARDING ABT THIS.PLS SEND ME MAIL AS EARLY AS IT IS TO U.SIR THIS MONTH 30TH IS LAST DATE.THANKING U SIR.I AM FROM ANANTAPUR, ANDHRAPRADESH.

BALANCE INQUIRY

i want to acesses the account on internet. how can use it pls send me processore.

my account balance enquiry. my account no is 0692000105884447 and how to know account balance in panjab national bank from net

wrong entry in the record - Punjab National Bank

it was the complaint i made online to rm, PNB on 30/05/2009 but no response recd and hen imade a complaint to the customer care and recd one complaint no 16954411 on 19/06/2009 and one week time given when i called again hey assured me for 3rd of july but nothing happen so what is the remedy available for me as its all very much torturous me

Branch Id :
as on the date 29/05/2009 i made a withdrawl at a nearest icici atm of rs 8000 it has been declined by the same atm and i got the receipt for the transaction declined then i checked my account online it was showing the withdrawl of the same amount. then i made the contact to the pnb branch the cocerned person said this problem should be before the icici bank so i moved to icici bank there was also the same reply that you should contact to your bank i.e. pnb so what is the procedure please clarify me as to get back my amount
details are as follows
atm id S1CN0780
TXN NO 3817
DT 2905/2009
AMOUNT 8000
THANKING YOU

balance enquiry

My account is in State Bank of India.I want to know the process of balance enquiry from internet.

dear sir Please let me know my A/c Balance my a/c no is 123001500000140

please let me know my account balance my a/c no is 2726002100047443

I AM RETIRED PNB MANAGER, I APPLIED ON LINE FOR NEW LOGIN P.W. AND TRANSACTION P.W. ON 28/03/09, 09/04/09, 27/04/09 & TWICE IN THE MONTH OF MAY FROM BO KALYANINAGAR, PUNE .BUT TILL DATE IT IS NOT RECEIVED TO THE ABOVE BRANCH.I HOPE THE SERVICES IN THIS SECTOR HAS BECOME VERY POOR. BECAUSE, WHEN I WAS MANAGER AT BO AURANGABAD AURANGPURA (981).I WAS HANDLING THIS SECTION VERY EFFECTIVELY.
MAY I KNOW THE RESONS WHY ? IT IS SO LATE.

MY A/C NO. IS 4798000100001017 IN PNB STATE ORISSA PLZ SHOW ME BALANCE OF MY A/C

PNB - balance inquiry