PNB - balance inquiry

ygshsoni
sir my a/c no. 3326000101538240 & my ATM card No. 5126520008900305 ha or mane ATM se 1000/- nikale the of wo Rupess wapis machine me chale gai or mare a/c may se 1000/- balance cut gai. Aap se anurodh ha ki mere balance ki inquiry kar ke rupess wapis transfer kar diye jae.

Yoresh Kumar
A/C No. 3326000101538240
ATM Card No. 5126520008900305
Sirsa (Haryana)
Mob. No. 09996219120

[Mar 27, 2014] PNB customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Not withdrawal of money from ATM but amount debited - PNB

i use pnb ATM for withdrwal of Rs 10000/- on 2nd march 2009. i did not get any money but my account debited for Rs 10000/- . my account no is 1901000400087765. plz make arrangement tocredit my a/c for Rs 10000/-
sunil mohan PNB  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

pan card not received - PNB

I have requested for issue of duplicate PAN Card on line. Acknowledgement NO;881020201651133 on 21.01.2009. desired charges have been debited from my account.

atm amount - PNB

dear sir,
i am the costmer of panjab national bank of india.i have saving account in this bank, my account number is 1821000116813004, and on 24 march 2009 from my account Rs. 6000/- was withdrowl from atm . i have not recive any money, but this money not show in my account now, plz retrun my money as soon as posible, i am in the need of this money urgently.

i have face this problum many times

maine obc ke atm se 5100rs. nikalne ki koshish ki, paise to nikle nahi, magar account me se deduct ho gaya hai, a/c no-2918001500016159,
date of withdrawal-1-april-2009
place-obc atm, highway plaza, mathura
please quickly refresh my account.

unauthorised atm transaction by pnb bank staff members - Against PNB Bank Manager And PNB Bank Branch Ramganj Mandi

I (Tarun Kumar Gupta) have a current a/c named cell sansar in PNB Bank(Ramganjmandi Branch) and the account no. is 218769. My Mother (mrs. Lalita Gupta) is the proprietor of this account and she give me the attorney of all operations. Although I had applied for ATM facility but yet I and other family member did not received the ATM card. All sudden on date 29-03-09 Rs. 20000 was withdrawn from this account through ATM card.
I went to PNB bank(at Ramganjmandi Branch) and try hard to collect all the information related to the transaction but bank manager (Mr. R. L. Meena) was ignoring me to give any kind of information.
Also bank do not have any kind of receiving entry of ATM card from us.
I am also attaching photo of that register which show the proof it. Because of all these irregulation and irresponsiblities I have to suffer a lot and my business is also affected as this account is opned on my firm name(CELL CANSAR).
I HAVE AN DEEP ANXIETY AS I HAVE SUFFERED FROM MAJOR FINICIAL AND BUSINESS LOSS.
BANK MUST REPAY FOR ALL THESE LOSSES.

REGD

RAMGANJMANDI
( tarungupta888@gmail.com )
cell no. 98286-00888

balance enquiry

Not withdrawal of money from ATM but account debited

i use pnb ATM for withdrwal of Rs 3500/- on 6th prail 2009. i did not get any money but my account debited for Rs 3500/- . my account no is 2158001500002901. plz make arrangement to credit my a/c for Rs 3500/-

my account nuber is 4790000100000191 account holder name is manish kumar please i want to know my balance.

Warm regards,

Manish kumar
shimla

plz mial me

ia costmer pnb b.o nanda chur hosiarpur punjab ur branch clerk my chqe 690626 obc bo bhogpur 1 apr inter nanda chur branch but ur clerk my chqe in poket but 22apr my cqe and bank vocer a00268/09my had and miss bhave now bhogpur go the obc bankand colect the draft.

i use pnb ATM for withdrawl of Rs1500 /- on 2nd april 2009. i did not get any money but my account debited for Rs 1500/- . my account no is 4044001500004648. plz make arrangement to credit my a/c for Rs 1500/-.My account is in IIT Roorkee, Roorkee branch.

I am holding a savings bank account bearing No. 3769000100036287 one of PNB branch.
Kindly tell me, is there any proedure by which I could know my balance.
Regards.

Is PNB still charging, transaction charges when other Bank's ATM utilised in PNB ATMs, however the same has already been waived off w.e.f. 01 Apr, 2009.

internet banking facility not provided - PNB

I have applied for the internet banking facility when i opened my account but still now there is no responce .Please do the favour.My Account No:4390001500000754 Name :Ganesh
Thanking You

dear sir,
in the site of www.pnbindia.com, i need to know about the account balance, i am not understanding how to know the account balance through internet, could you please suggest me or tell me how to check the account balance through internet.
thanking you,

I have saving account in punjab national bank lucknow .account no is 4483001500000814.. i have withdrawl rs 50000 from canara bank atm but money hasn not come out from atm and Rs 200 deducted from my account.., deposit it (central bank of india IFSC code cbin0280198)
it is very far from my current living town.
kindly give or take suitable action against them..
the following information regarding this case

Sir maine mere a/c - 0502000100263906 se rs. 300 ka cash withdrawal SBI ke Anugrah Puri branch Gaya, Bihar ke atm se kiya on date 06-05-2009 at 12:52 toh mere a/c se rs. 20 deduct ho gaya jabki as per RBI rule dusre kisi bhi bank ke atm se withdrawal karne par ab koi sulk nahin lagenge to kindly do the needful and reply me. My card no. is - 5044500502000005465

sir i m pnb customer and i want to know that how can i get information of banking through sms in my mobile phone.
plz send me answers immediately

I want to know about my pnb balance

PNB - balance inquiry