PNB - INTERNET BANKING

ASIF ISMAIL
MY INTRNET BANKING NOT ACTIVATED FROM THE BANK.

Comments

dear sir,
we are a old customer with pnb bank, and we applied for our transaction ids for our business. but its been more than a month that we are just receiving id and passwords but the a/c login is not possible.plz help sir .i guess talking to pnbs help line i have wasted more than 2 thousand .
plz help if u can
we have three a/c for which we have applied for inernet transaction
1.kailash estate a/c no 2216002100004660
2.eden groove resort a/c no 2216002100004651
3. sanjha chulla a/c no 2216008700000871

Sir, I have a saving account at PNB, Station road, moradabad. I have applied for internet banking two years before and the every after two months. I have applied 6 times approx. but still I have not got my user id and password for internet banking.

dear sir
pls issue of net banking form

HI Sir
I HAD OPEND NRO ACCOUNT IN UAE BEFORE 2MONTHS BUT STILL NOW MY ATM CARD HAS BEEN ACTIVATED & I REQUISTED FOR ONLINE ACCOUNT BUT NO RESPONCE STILL NOW . I THOUGHT IT IS A VERY GOOD BANK AFTER APPLIYING IAM FACING PROBLEM PLEASE CHECK IN THIS PROBLEM & SOLVE IT
REGARDS
JN REDDY

PLEASE SEND NET BANKING FORM (PNB)FROM MY EMAIL ID...

REGARDS

SACHIN KUMAR SHARMA

I would like to oppen an itrnet banking fecility with your bank
karthik

I need net-banking form, kindly send it to my mail ID as soon as possible

sir i opened a a/c in pnb so i want to active my inter net banking so how i get this facility

Sir, I have a saving account at PNB naya bans sector-27 noida..i have applied for internet banking before 2 months but i have not got my user ID and password.

Please send me internet banking form

Best Regards
Selvamani

Sarkari Bank means Sarkari Babu.. they don't want to do any work. I have applied many time for my PNB internet banking password but I don't know what they have problem to release the same. I don't think so that what advertisement says or what they announce in customer care they are not good as private banking service. Secondaly for every work you have to visit branch and on the other way most of the private banking work done thru customer care only.

I think it's India .. and 'Chalta Hain' is the most popular word here :(

Our Acconnt No is 1654002100010978(TMS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) and its in the Durg(Chattisgarh) branch. We have been appling for net banking from previous 2 years . 4-5 times we have given them applications now even forgot the count of applications we have given them. 3 times they lost because of there mismanagement, till now we hadnt received proper user name and password and this has damaged our business in considerable manner. How can bank compensate for this ?. Why cant such a big bank with life long salaried bunch of people cant do a single task properly this is a real shame professionaly. We would like it to sorted out or we will have to shift our account to other bank and put a legal suit against the branch as well as bank for this.

I would like to oppen an itrnet banking fecility with your bank

I want to apply for internet banking, How to apply plz suggest me and no one give me proper answer in our local branch in ahmedabad, vanijay bhavan, kakriya

I need net-banking form, kindly send user id & password to my mail ID as soon as possible

this is my Current account in ur Bank my accont name is ROSHAN PLASTIC WORKS and account no. 0130002111037203 in PAHARGANJ Branch.

if punjab national bank provides in NRO current and fixed account and NREcurrent and fixed ACCOUNT then plz give me features of it...and what is the difference between two...and what is the minimum amt is to be required to open it...

BRANCH MANAGER,
CHEMBUR BRANCH,
MUMBAI.

My name is Mohmmad Anish and PNB account no. 0077000100122374 in Sabri aagan Chembur Branch at MUMBAI.
Sir, I am not present in INDIA . I am now working in Aboard U.A.E. ( Abu-Dhabi) .
I need now internet user ID and password for login to my accounts and transfer the money to INDIA, In my bank accounts.
I hope you send to me user ID and password as soon as possible.
I am waiting for your reply.any application form or any documents you send to my e-mail ID or my postel address. as below.
MOHD. ANISH
Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
M.Anis

Dear sir
since last week i am facing a problem in operating the net banking the page contains user id and corporate id is not opening.

i have problem for tarnsjaction I hope you send to me user ID and password as soon as possible

I have availed net banking service from your bank branch E.C Road Dehra dun Uttranchal but due to entering wrong password services is blocked and I have request concerning branch for new pin & password on dated 20/6/09 but bank is only assuring me to come next weak all the time kindly issue me new password as this is very urgent A/C name Savi Floritech A/C No 4689002100000738 Mobile No 9837232868

PNB - INTERNET BANKING