PNBnetbanking - forgot my password

nitin vinayakrao thakre

Sir, I am consumer of Punjab National Bank, Jaistamb Chowk, RAipur (CG).

Sir, I am using Net Banking Facility since last 2 years, when I use your net banking facility through IRCTC's rail ticket portal your site says 'JAVA IS NOT ENABLED FOR YOUR BROWSER -YOU CANNOT LOGIN"

Sir, I also use other bank`s net banking (SBI) at that portal but there is no problem with SBI.

Please do something at your level & oblige.

With Warm Regards,
Read comments

Complaint comments 22 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
Dear sir my net banking transaction password is locked. Please send new password in my mail I.D.
Name-MILESHKUMAR N. MODI

A/c no.-0439001300017808

user id - AQW009158

please send my password in my email id

my mail id - modi.mileshkumar59@gmail.com
my register mobile no. 09374688425

suddenly i was forget my password.
please you remember my password.

thanking you
Nitin thakre

sir I am the custamer of pnb, chenchupet, tenali.guntur (d.t)
i for got my user id and password pls re send the password and user id.
my account no is 3987001500001226 (sk.mastan vali).

While logging it says either id or password is wrong, please help also when I use irctc it asks for java while i have downloaded it number of times.

i am the corporate user of net banking since last two years and by mistake the password has been disabled,
i received the new password from our branch and now it is the time to change the transaction but i forget the same so i would like to tell you pls send the transaction password through mail in order to i can change the TRN password and use the same.
A/C No. 4209002100050485

plz netbanking
my a/c no 4078001500215887

Need netbanking User ID and Passward for my A/C, A/C no is 3562000100096215

forgot password - PNB Bank

sir i forgot my password of my bank debit card. please reply me at my email so that i give u my bank debitcard details.

Many time i complaints my passward i was forgotten by not response i gone many time branch but not response my saving account no is 2897000100065442 ambal city, durga nagar branch

dear sir, please send my passward IN MY MAIL ADDRESS to operete my account by net banking.

my bank details are as follows:-

PNB, Bistupur, Jamshedpur-831006
A/c Name :-R.K.Enterprises
A/c no:-0225002100102780
User ID-NAREN180

my bank details are as follows:-

PNB, Jaipur, rajasthan (302019)
A/c Name :- Nirmalkumar verma
A/c no:- 4087000100076498
User ID-GBE002771

MY maill Id- nirmalkumarverma1985@gmail.com

My old user Id:-gj574297
but i don't no my new user ID, i forget my user id

My mail ID:- bharati.gaste@yahoo.com

Bharati.Gaste

Sir
Please sac my password.

ID- 700370210

BHARAT PANDYA

sure my password is still remembered as opening barrier as stop work! I need it in the solution

i forgot my userid and password pl. re-send the same my account no. is 4408000100015432 with mayur vihar phase-2 branch, delhi c.abraham

i am the Retail user of net banking since last five month mistake the password has been disabled,
A/C Name-MD MOJAMIML ALAM
A/C No.4931000100061799
Retail ID HHQ009219
Branch- khagria
pincod-851204
please my sent TRN password
my mail- mojamiml1994@gmail.com

Hello sir,

I am the retail users of pnb, i did one mistake in transaction password, i did 5 attempts on transaction password, so now the pnb transaction password is disabled, please help me for enable my account transaction password sir,

My maid id is mnmurukrish@gmail.com, My account number is 4071000401195246, My name is Murugesh N..

please send the detail to my mail id sir..

Dear SIR,
i HAVE MY USER ID BUT I HAVE FORGOT MY E Banking Password. My bank is, PNB, , Branch is at Baldev Nagar, , Ambala city.(134007)

My saving Bank Account No is=0522000100257833. by names:L.N.Goyal & Ajay Goyal. Please help me For new Password, Thanks.

L.N.Goyal &Ajay Goyal,

#555-H.B.C., Baldev Nagar, Ambala City.Mobile No.: 9215011233.

Pin Code:134007.

dear sir, i forgot my txn password.please send a new txn password

Satisfactory Rating