PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd - salary not paid

Rajesh kr Mehta on Jun 14, 2012
Mr. Parakh Gupta the Owner of PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd, not paid salary from last November 2011 to January 2012 of amount 75000 Rs.(three month salary).I worked in there since July 2011 to January 2012 as a Quality manager but now I am realize why was I joined PNG really It was worst experience for me.
We are four person who survived same situation Rajesh Mehta, Shanu koul, Aakansha, Uma .
I read Aakansha Sagar complain, I am completely agree with her statement regarding salary not paid and I also read PNG HR reply, this is not fair, this is a Parakh Gupta company policy, I didn’t understand why is he clamming employee if he is not able to give salary so why does hire employee in his company on high salary.
They always act like that with all employee from salary, neither they paid salary on time nor never pay, in that condition employee have take decision to leave the job.

I am continuously trying his phone but he never response & when I went to PNG transformer many time to get the payment afterward he was busy In meeting & said for wait outside. I also left many messages for requesting salary payment ( I have all messages in my mobile phone as a evidence). And I called to Rahul gupta who working there as a sales manager but he also never revert back.
In this worst condition . employee can’t do nothing. So please advice how can I get my salary back.

Comments

D Jul 30, 2012 by
PNGHR

Comments from PNG:
All personnel are deployed to perform their duties as per assigned role and responsibility.
As a general practice, when someone is asked to leave, it is only on the basis of any failure in performance or disciplinary issues.
In the case of Akanksha Saagar, she was asked to leave, since she was found involved in collision with people who were responsible for leaking confidential information.
Now, as we learn about this complaint on internet, we would like to submit that the same is done only for the reason of damaging the company's image and all claims are absolutely frivolous and bogus.
We demand an immediate written apology on this forum as well in writing sent to the company's office within 10 days from today, or else we would initiate a suit for demmurrage and breach of trust against the people involved which would completely on responsibility and cost of people involved.
D Jul 30, 2012 by
PNGHR

its not true
N Aug 1, 2012 by
Rajesh kr Mehta PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Salary Issue - PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd

I read Aakansha Sagar complain, I am completely agree with her statement regarding salary not paid and I also read PNG HR reply ,this is not fair, this is a Parakh Gupta company policy, I didn’t understand why is he clamming employee if he is not able to give salary so why does hire employee in his company on high salary.
They always act like that with all employee from salary, neither they paid salary on time nor never pay ,in that condition employee have take decision to leave the job.

Company Details as follow
Company : PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd
Company Owner : Mr. Parakh Gupta (Manufacturing/Production/Operations)
Address: B26 Sector 88, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaZip/Postal : 201305
Telephone : 91-120-6715900 Fax : 91-120-6715901 Mobile : 91-9818176909
A Sep 1, 2012 by
Ahalawat79

This comapny have denied our payment of CCTV installation and always giving stupid reason for not paying the amount. they have reached to the level where they are asking give us the proof that we have installed cameras there. issued us cheque no 963700 of INR 23337and then inform the bank to stop the payment of that cheque.

Anuj Singh
Flix International.
N May 19, 2014 by
Helx

Hi Friend,
I am completely agreed. NEVER GO PNG Please it was really worst.

PNG Transformers Pvt Ltd - salary not paid