Pradeep Bharat Gas Agency - staff complaint

shankar jagtap on Mar 13, 2011
Respected Sir,
I have your company gas connection. My name is Shankar Jagtap. Pradeep Bharat gas Agency is good agency but your office staff spoiling your agency name. Because some day before i called in your office for booking my gas. one girl received that phone but she was not talking in good manner. first of all she cut my phone still i retried for calling. once again she received the phone she did not give clear information. she told me that i have to come your office for the information. I am not able to come your offfice.

so kindly think about it and take quick action against that girl.

Shankar Jagtap.

Comments

A Apr 7, 2011 by
PrashantM

Respected Sir,

I have also face such problem while interacting with office staff of Pradeep bharat gas agency. I have a connection of single gas cylider; Once to refill a gas i meet with office staff but the girl was not ready to book a number and refill the gas on same day. She said you have to book for gas refilling eight days before then only gas cylinder will be refilled.

The office staff's interaction is rude. So please take action.

Prashant
A Apr 7, 2011 by
PrashantM

Yes prashant i agree on your complaint...i cant understand why these peoples are behaving like this with us...
We are paying for this service, but they don't realize it well.

If any one is monitoring these complaints (I hope so) ...please take a serious note on it.

Punekar
N Apr 27, 2012 by
madanda

1000 times Since last 10 days I am trying to call to your office nos. 02027641044, 02027658656 very badly.
95% of the times both the nos. shows Number is Busy and when it rings nobody is there to pickup the call.
this is very irritating and monopoly service by the agency.
Customer