I didn't have a good experience with Prateek Buildtech. When i came to E-11 Sec-61 office, to book a flat at prateek laurel (Flat No. H-601), i was re-directed by prateek representative towards an innovions guy, Mr. Yogesh, who i didn't know, was actually an agent.
I was expecting a direct booking, but eventually got it through an agent. I was offered much lesser price by other agents.
Is there a commission fixed for prateek people for guiding customers to get the booking done from innovions?
I wasted 35 lacs for 1135 sqft flat. I was getting the same flat for 32 lacs all inclusive by other agents. I wish i canceled the booking. I guess i did a big mistake.
It is strange that you were getting in 32 Lakh and still paid 35 Lakh. This is your own mistake. However these days it is common model where builder gives all flats to 2-3 agents and they didn't book flats directly so in the case of Prateek also there were 3 brokers(Goldmine, Innovions and Sams) and Prateek was directly customers to these 3 only. Even I went to Prateek office directly and booked flat through Sams agent but it is ok for me because this is builder model. They gave me 4% discount was common for everyone. I think, you are in mistake of calculation because 3 Lakh of difference is big amount and even if you got 0% discount on printed rates then also difference can't be 3 Lakh
Hi Can you give the details of Sams agent, as I went to Prateek Wisteria and they agent from Innovions only gave 2% + 1% later as refund. I am interested in booking the flat. Please mail the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have very bitter experience of booking flat in Prateek Laural, Agents are not good, sales staff is not cooperative, they even do not want to receive any letter, they treat their clients as unwanted persons. Really very bad experience
Prateek group is not in fare business, they does not seems to be interested in fare business, they have very very unexperienced staff, even managers not want to talk and cooperate to allottee, management want to some how forefeet allottees earnest money by making excuses, They have not completed project. As thair intension are they will not succed in future.They fourfeeted earnest of many allottees. My all bad wishes are with them.Jagjeet singh, DGII/2011B Vikas Puri New Delhi
I am a resident of their completed project by the name "The Royal Cliff" in Crossings Republik. Ever since we came close to taking the possession of the booked flat, we were given several financial shocks by the builder.
1) They demanded a DD for Rs.50000/- towards providing a 5 KVA electricity connection and provided no receipt for the same. This is case of pure cheating, as no electric meter costs Rs.50K. It shouldn't cost more than 10-12 K.
2) Their maintenance charges are the highest in the entire neighborhood and even in comparison to the other societies of Indirapuram / Noida, they are the costliest for providing no services at all. They are charging a hefty amount of Rs.1.82/- psft aginst their verbal commitment of about 8- paisa psft, while booking the flat.
3) They have provided sub-standard electrical meters, which always jump the units and for a normal household they show a consumption of 20-25 units per day, which shouldn't be more than 6-7 units / day.
4) The built up area of each of the rooms is less than what was given in the brochure. When asked their GM says " you can not ask this - Have you not read the contract. It clearly says - there may be a variation of + - 5%. " There is a huge difference of appx 38% in their super area and their carpet area (loading).
Do you think that after paying Rs.45K as the lifetime club membership, we should be charged Rs.1, 000/- per month as the usage charges. This is what Prateek Buildtech is demanding from every resident towards the club usage charges. Isn't it cheating. Very bad experience with them.
Prateek management is not cooperative and they are not ready to listen to the grievances of the residents in "The Royal Cliff". They are releasing contracts for maintaining the society and are making good margins in that. They are making money in the gardening contract, house keeping contract, electricity distribution, security contract and everywhere it is possible. The services are the "WORST".
I agree that prateek group is the worst builder in whole NCR as they are levying charges arbitrarily and over charging in electricity.their maintenance is poor and they pay no heed to the grievances of the residents.
I have started believing that Prateek Group is not professional in its approach. Prateek Fedora the important project of Sector 61 is an example of this. They promised to deliver it in writing by December, 2011 but till date the construction is in its full swing and no one can be hopeful of getting it before April, 2012.
what is a worst part is the insensitiveness of the group as there has not been any communication from them to anyone till date.
they must need to wake up to put their tasks together to ensure they are not named as unprofessional and cheater organisation. thanks.
One of the worst Builder, now they have released possession letter which is dated almost a month ago and delivered a month later and the date states close the possession formalities within one month from issuance of the letter. a worst builder, below are the questions which are still unanswered and I heard many buyers are struggling with below issues -
1. When the project was delayed there was no letter or communication from Prateek management on delay
2. Now when the work is still on, they have sent a possession letter, what a shame
3. There is a clear mention of paying penalty for the delay but the same is not mentioned in the possession letter, when asked customer no, it has been told by such a worst management that there is no penalty to be paid
4. no responses to the queries related to possession letter released
bad experience with a builder who appeared professional and promising when launched its first project "Prateek Fedora" in Noida but has lost its credibility completely..not a recommended builder...
The biggest problem with Prateek Buildtech is thier approach of 'No response' to their clients.The employees are doing everything possible to tarnish good image of Mr. Prashant Tiwari.I am not sure even if Mr. Tiwari is aware of approach of his key employees.
if anyone have unit in prateek laurel sec 120 noida of 3 bhk (1385) approx area in tower g below 7th floor & not in gr. floor & if wanna resale then plz contact on my email@example.com. thanks- sunny kumar
one of the worst builder. lack of responsiveness. Mr. Trivedi in Sector 61 site is one of the worst guy who is tarnishing the image of Prateek group. people sitting in corporate office are equally irresponsive. they dont want to respond, everytime you end up chasing these folks...Is Mr. Tiwari listening to all this?