Premson Motor, Ranchi, Jharkhand - Non- delivery of vehicle

Vikash Kumar
To,
The Manager Sales/Administration/Marketing,
Maruti Udyog Ltd.

Subject: Non delivery of vehicle by Premson Motor, Ranchi, Jharkhand.

In light of above cited subject this is to inform u that I booked swift dzire vxi on 30th September with a booking amt of Rs. 50, 000 through Premson Motor, Ranchi.I have been committed by his sales executive Mr. Anthony that i will get the vehicle on Dhanterash Parv but it couldn't. It was predecided that I will take the vehicle on dhanteras only but he refused in the last moment and returned the deposit amount on 31st Oct .But he had already signed the check on 25th Oct.The whole discussion was done in the presence of another sales executive Mr. Animesh.

In the last moment Mr. Anthony refused that he never says so but Mr. Animesh accepted before manager sales / Customer care of Premson. I become very hurted &surprised that is there any control of Maruti on Premson Motor? I couldn’t get any response from Mr. Ritesh, Maruti Udyog (Ranchi). Earlier I already had a discussion with Mr. Ritesh on Mobile. Just because of commitment by Premson Motor, I already sold my vehicle on 15th Oct.Today I am not having any vehicle even for my office. I am a government officer in the state of Jharkhand.
Maruti Udyog can enquire the matter at his own level not from the local office of Maruti Udyog

1. Delivery system adopted in the month of October.
2. How many of swift dzire vxi delivered in the month of Oct by Premson,
3. The date of booking amount received against delivery in the month of Oct.
With a lots of hope.
Vikash Kumar (JAS)
Mobile------ 09431209010
Cc--- Managing Director, Maruti Udyog limited for kind information and necessesory action.

Comments

hello
sir

sir i m sudhansu kumar . i am from ranchi. right now i m doing mba from pune. i have done work in hindustan unileaver and insurence sector. i have 3 years experience in sales sector. sir the thing is i want to job in your company. can i send my resume sir .

I purchased a maruti alto from motor world in jamshedpur, Jharkhand.At the time of purchasing there was a condition of coating antirust teflon coating at bottom portion of the vehicle body.It was also paid for that.But practically it was not done and sellsman Mr Goutam told me that it is already done.When I taken the car for servicing it was found that antirust coating was not done.After that the sells man behaviour was also bad.Please do needful.

Dear Sir
I am Laxman Prasad I am a labour in kiriburu but sir my problame is their is very high Rate of Daily use items Exmp:- Rice, Milk Daal, and other Kitchen Items. Shop keeepar their is no licence of sales in the item and no Sales tax Officer their are coming and check the Postion of the Public. I requested Sir please Solve the problame of My Small Town
Sir Agar aapko Kuch Samajh me nahi aaye to mai is Complain ko Roman me likh raha hoon lakin meri is Problame ko aap log hi door kar sakte hai yahan jitni bhi dukane hai wo sub bina Licence aur Bina Bill ke hi Dukan Chalate hai Jisse yahan ki Janta ko Print Rate se Jayda Rate per kuch bhi Lena padta hai. yeh Jharkhand ke West Singhbhum Dist me Aata hai Aur Bahut door Hone ke karan yahan Sales tax lene koi nahi aata hai aur ek baat likhna chata hoon Agar koi Sales Tax Officer yahan Aata bhi hai to Woh Apna Comission leta hai aur bina check kiya hi chal jata hai unhe kya pata hum jo Saman kharidte hai unka Weight Sahi hai ya galat jo baat maine likhi yeh Bilkul sahi hai Sir Baaki aap logo ke uppar hai agar aap chahe to yahan aakar hum logo ki Help kar sakte.
Yours Faithfully
Laxman Prasad
Meghahatuburu
Dist- West Singhbhum
State - Jharkhand-833223
This is my Email Address:- laxshaku@yahoo.com
N Feb 14, 2011 by
SSPokhriyal

I, S S Pokhriyal applied for Maruti Swift Dizire VDI from Premson Motor (P) Ltd on 15 Dec 2010 with registered amount of Rs 15000/- by cheque . After Sanction from HQ Canteen Sores Department Navi Mumbai i send the draft Bearing No 905811 @ amount Rs. 563814/- in F/O Canteen Sores Department Public Fund dated 24 Dec 2010. After period of long conversation Premson Motor (P) Ltd is unable to provide me car due to long outstanding clearance of payment from Canteen Sores Department.I have taken loan from SBI Rishikesh and paying EMI without owing of car and also bank is asking Date of delivery of car.In view of above you are requested to take a necessary action of situation to relief the me.

From