Prestige Club of Radisson Hotel, Delhi - Cheating

Navneet Sharma

My membership no. is 140138051 for Prestige Club which is expiring in Feb, 09.

I had booked a room for 11th feb., 09 but unfortunately I got viral fever & I cancelled the booking on Helpdesk citing the reason for cancellation.

I requested the helpdesk to allot me any other date available in Feb, 09 which they agreed & promised me to inform the available confirmed date.

On 19th Feb, 09, I got a call from Prestige Club that your booking for 26th Feb, 09 has been made & the confirmation no. will be provided to you.

On 20th Feb, 09, when I called to get the confirmation number, I was shocked to hear that I will not get any room & the voucher is now lapsed.

This is a clear-cut cheating on behalf of Raddison Hotel, Delhi who is more interested in canceling the voucher instead of delighting / accommodating customer.

If you can’t accommodate in Feb, 09, you can extend my membership eligibility for 2-3 months or confirm 26th Feb, 09 which was allotted to me by your Helpdesk.

Please look into the matter & inform me accordingly.

Comments

That's a horrible thing it can't be excpected from five star hotel. Hotel Le Meridien is good in everything. Therefore i prefer Hotel Le meridien. I will never visit Radisson Hotel in throught of my life.Bloody Shit on Radisoon Hotel
A Nov 17, 2011 by
praveen446

my story is very similar with yours, they bastard are really fraud
A Dec 13, 2011 by
vicky_84

Even I had the same case with Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar,

I purchased the membership and after some time they didn't allowed my wife to use my card on my behalf and later they started digging into the terms and condition of the hotels and club membership. Even the lady manager Miss Dimple from Prestige Club offered us to return the card but on return of the card you won't get the money back.

I really had very bad experience with the Hotel n its staff, none of them were clear about the terms of usage, one said something else and other said something else. I had fight with the hotel manager and prestige club manager on the terms and both stated the different things.

At last I came to a conclusion to retain the membership and reward my money back as possible by availing and benefiting myself with the free vouchers.

I would surely never gonna purchase there membership for sure.

I WOULD SURELY NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE THE MEMBERSHIP. AS THERE TERMS KEEP ON CHANGING WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICES.
D Jan 26, 2012 by
rex sharma

3 of you are really fools...even i am also the member of radission blu paschim vihar...i am really happy with services...n staff...what do you think just purchase the membership n u r the owner of the hotel...i will surely recommend more n more people for dis card...n even for other radisson hotels

Prestige Club of Radisson Hotel, Delhi - Cheating