prestige induction stove - Not working properly

radiant
We purchased prestige induction cook top ,model pic.3.0 in July10.It is not working properly.Aften it is showing 'E3' on display.

Comments

k.thomas mathai prestige induction stove  - India

dead for one month - bangalore ceramics

My two telephones 80-28460180and 80-28461417 are dead for a month now.Nobody is attending.
Requested the junior engineer personally.still no action taken.
mathai
MITESH MEHTA prestige induction stove  - AHMEDABAD , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

SHORT OF RS.1000/- PURCHASE FOR VERY SOME ITEMS IN PICKUP CENTRE. - SOME ITEMS

HELLO SIRS,

I AM MITESH MEHTA. MY DISTRIBUTOR NO. IS 133 12241. MY COMPLAIN IS ONLY FOR VERY SHOM ITEM IN PICKUP CENTRE OF AHMEDABAD. HOW CAN MAKE MY MY RS. 1000/- PURCHASE OF ONLY 50 ITEM IN PICKUP CENTRE?. MY ALSO PROBLEM IS PICKUP CENTRE IS NOT LOOKING FOR BEST WHEN I CONVEYANCE ANY OTHER PEOPLE JOINING TO RCM BUSINESS. PLEASE KINDLY CONSIDER IT.
D Jan 2, 2011 by
asp.phaedrus

I am using prestige induction cooker since October 2009 and very much pleased with its performance. Now our gas bill is very much reduced with substitution of induction cooking. We are a family of 4 and gas cylinder lasts for 85 days compared to 65 days earlier. The cooking is also much safer and easier. Once my wife forgot to switch off the induction stove with some water in a stainless steel vessel. After some time I noticed that the vessel has become redhot like embers. I switched off the stove immediately. To my surprise nothing happened to the ceramic surface and the stove continues to function well. I would not hesitate to buy another unit if possible to totally eliminate gas.

Padmanaban
A Jan 5, 2011 by
venkiratakonda

I too have the same problem with prestige induction cook top pic 1.0 which I bought two days back (3rd Jan 2011).
Venkat
Hyderabad
N Feb 25, 2011 by
dipankar4504

we purchase prestige cook top model 3.0. product is now our of order. we give the product to prestige service centre(sharma complex, opposite hotel mansarovar, sakchi, jamshedpur-831001) dated 13-jan-2011, still product is not ready.please take quick action and change or repair the product.

complaint/ job no. 1156 (dated :- 13-jan-2011)

from
dipankar poddar
dip4504@rediffmail.com
ph:-9308509888
N Mar 16, 2011 by
drpreetam_shah

I purchased prestige Induction cook top model 1.0.on Feb 2011 from prestige showroom at fatimanagar wannori pune. From the first day itself the product is not working properly.IT suddenly stops working after 2~3 min. automaticaly & the display shows the error E -6.
But i was lucky enough as in warrenty period, somehow got repaired after 12 days from service center at Dnynapramodini pune after 3 visit & several phone calls to the service manager Vilas Bhosale.mob no 8888817239
I saw there were hundreads of Induction cooktops lying in INACTIVE service center for repairs in warrenty period with many complaints like error E -3; E -6 totaly dead etc.
once i loose the garrenty/wareenty after 1yr. of the prestige induction cooktop, i will be not lucky enough to get repair as the service charges are very very high.
The service charges for any minor repairs are above rs 1000. For replacement of broken ceramic plate is rs 1000. For replacement of magnetic coil is rs 1500.
Actualy all the prestige Induction cooker models are not improved quality standard.
They are of very low quality standard and are imported from china directly& just labelled as prestige.

complaint/ job no. 722 (dated :- 03-march-2011)
from
P.B.Shah.pune
N May 9, 2011 by
rajgorsi

i purchased a prestige induction cooker from Big Bazaar Vadodara and it stop working after two months only. it starts and stop automatically. Some plastic parts also broken by-self, may be by heat. i found this product very poor they must stop making that kind of cheap things, while they cost more by money and headache.

rajesh
A Aug 14, 2011 by
ENSWAMY

I purchased Prestige Induction Stove on 11th August, 2011 @ 20:00 hrs from Big Bazar, Kachiguda, Hyderabad for Rs.3, 995/-. With this Stove we got free utensils especially to be used on this stove. We started the stove with milk boiling in the vessel provided for this. The milk over flown and came out of the vessel scattered on the stove glass. As far as the demo person information is concerned the milk will not come out of the vessel. Now it is showing E5 for steam program. Please advise me for further action at once.
N Sep 17, 2011 by
achary

prestige induction e7 problem
N Oct 28, 2011 by
Harshang Induction Cooker  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Not working - Induction Cooker

My Name is Mr.Girish Mehta staying at 27 Lake view society Isanpur Ahmedabad(pin 382443)
I have got your above mentioned product. I have purchased it with order Number 2106516 in JULY 2011 and it was delivered to me in August 2001. It is not workin eversince it has come to me when I made a telephonic complain I was advised to get it checked by local technician how ever it was advised that there is manufacuring defect so better not to do anything it is better to get replacement. Pl do the needful in this matter. My contact details are:Mob 9327962337
MailID pharshang@gmail.com
Pl do needful and treat this as an urgent matter.
Girish Mehta
N Jan 16, 2012 by
shahrukhpatel2007 prestige induction stove  - Malabar Hill, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Require demo - Induction cooktop

I purchased a Cooktop in the month of October, Since then i have been calling the customer service for just a demo which they promise every time but nobody comes. I have called 3 to 4 times but in vain. Please send somebody at the earliest.

Sharukh
9820654560
N Jan 24, 2012 by
s.prashanth prestige induction cook-top pic 4.0  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Not working after two months - prestige induction cook-top pic 4.0

I have purchased Prestige induction cook-top pic 4.0 on 08-09-2011 in MahaLakshmi home needs (shop no:3,4/6/174/1,Hyderguda x road,Attapur, Hyderabad.contact no:04024002991). After Using 2 months it is not working and i have given complaint and also handover the product to the shop holder for service on 17-12-2011 and he told that it will be repaired with in 10 days.But still he is saying that it is in process from company side.

complaint no:012
Bill is on the name of S.VASANTHA
mobile:9392001580
N Jul 22, 2012 by
jayanmbi

in guarantee period, the machine is many compliant. first one any type of vessel used, the cooker shows the error "E0". second one some time cooker shows the error "E2".
A Sep 3, 2012 by
kum.div

I brought an induction august 2011; since then it has been repaired 5 times; thnx God it was in warranty
now it again got some problem. :(
but i will no longer carry it for repair as it is out of warranty.
i will prefer a gas connection or a new one (of other company)
N Oct 2, 2012 by
pragsj

After one year of use, the coil broke down and the new one cost us Rs1700. And thats not all, the coil had a 3 months warranty. Immediately after the warranty for the new coil expired it broke down again!! . basically we ended up spending more than the actual cost of the product.

I have been using induction stoves for last 10 years(Ortem was the first one that we bought which lasted for 8 years).I would never buy this Prestige product again.
D Oct 19, 2012 by
DEBAKANT

I have purchased one PIC4.0 Induction cook Top from Big Bazaar, Jamshedpur on dt24-10-2012.
It was working fine upto dt04-09-2012.The unit is dead since 05-09-2012.The service center at Jamshedpur is frequently reparing the same, but after coming back to home the unit is atop working after 20 mins of operation. During warranty, I am facing great trouble. The technology used in the product is not suitable for my home having AC supply 230 v(+-4%). I want the product to be replaced with a new perfect one or my money to be refunded back.

Puspa
Mob:8797563490
D Oct 31, 2012 by
mohanprestige

I purchased Prestige Induction cooker from M/s. Harsh Kitchen, Hazra Road, Kolkata on 20/10/2012. As they did not have any cooker other than one on display, I had no other option but to pick up the same. After reaching home, I noticed that 3 out of the 4 rubber bushes were missing and stove was not sitting properly on flat surface. I had to go once again to pick up these.

When I put on the cooker the same day, it worked for 2 minutes and revealed ERROR 8. Therefore I took back the cooker to the dealer on the next working day and requested them to replace the defective cooker which was sold to me. They also tested the cooker and the same error was displayed. They gave me a receipt confirming that the cooker has been returned for replacement. Although it was promised that replacement would be done on receipt of next stock, till today i.e. 31/10/2012, I have not received any replacement or any indication as to when I will be receiving the replacement.

I purchased the induction cooker since I have only 1 gas cylinder and it is taking time to obtain refills.

When I contacted the dealer on 30/10/12, they were really rude and shouted that they will be able to give the replacement only when they receive next consignment.

Mohan

033 22489392
D Nov 25, 2012 by
kanmalar

I purchased induction cooker on 2010 .Its performance is nice, but now the total cable of this device begins to very hot .Electrician advised me seek prestige's expert. kannan 9786793897
D Dec 29, 2012 by
kppurushotham

i purchased induction stove 3 months back from D-Mate, Champapet, Hyderabad. now the control panel monitor is not working.My stove Sl No is 0412024417, model No.PIC 3.0 V2. Kindly provide various service centers address/phone Nos immediately to enable us to repair it.

K P PURUSHOTHAM
HYDERABAD.
CELL 09848017217/09346017217
N Apr 11, 2013 by
saritagore

I purchased an induction cook top on 23/02/2013, model pic 10.0. Since then it has gone for repair twice. First time it stopped working at all and the second time it started showing error 4. Now it is working but after 2 minutes of working it cools down. Cooking is impossible. Only tea can be made or milk can be boiled. Otherwise it is good for nothing. Moreover no comprehensive instructions are given for the usage of cook top. I have come to bangalore for a short period and purchased the cook top thinking that it was the safest, fastest and surest means of cooking. But now it seems I made the biggest mistake of my life. What do I do?.

Sarita