Pretti Slim - cheating [Resolved]

mekhala kulkarni on Mar 19, 2012
this is mekhala kulkarni, a student and a weight loss client of prettislim andheri branch. now i had joined for 15 kg weight loss and 10 tummy tucks on 4th of February 2012. i was given the consultation by neha. she assured me of 5 kgs weight loss per month guaranteed. she also said that she would give it to me in writing. i joined your clinic and since then i haven't
had any significant weight loss, the manager called me up and said that it is all my fault and all which is absolutely baseless for my dietitian knew that i am a student and stay in hostel. further more the consultant also knew that i would be flying to London in the month of September and i would be relocating to bangalore in month of may. now, i havnt lost anything, even if i have which is negligible i have re gained it. the last Monday when i had come your ASM asked me to go in for a thyroid test and i did where in the test result was negative. now i just request you to return me my money although it is against your 'policy', but then i just hope you understand that i have been really disaapointed by the results that haven't been upto the point and hence discontinue my sessions. i need my money back

Pretti Slim did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Pretti Slim customer care service.

Comments

D Mar 30, 2012 by
snehal kalra

Hi. I was a member at preetislim bandra last year. I lost around 12 kgs in a span of 3-4 months. Let me tell you all, that i have a weight problem since childhood.I am hypothyroid & PCOD patient. I have tried many fitness centers, techniques, pills, doctors etc. I know, there is no magic bullet in this world, to make you lose weight. Any professional center can give you right guidance & support. A lot depend on us. I would not deny, prettislim for its due credit. They have a good team of professionals like doctors, dieticians, psychologists etc, to provide right support and to guide. Machine treatment are also under physiotherapists. they guide you, but you are also expected to follow some dietary changes, eat multivitamins regularly, be active physically.

If you think, that you pay money at any place and you will become slim, then it is a false belief. I got success, by keeping my motivation high. I kept a goal for myself and did not stopped before it. Believe me, if you decide to become slim, no body can stop you. Be positive & get slim. and also do not forget, to maintain, what you have lost.
N Jun 30, 2012 by
nutz

snehal kalra...do u really exist or is it a dummy id u've made being a staff there?
A Aug 29, 2012 by
Gloria1980

I can assure you this lady Snehal is an ID created by Pretti Slim to misguide your complaints. I too was advised by Ms. Neha, Consultant to do 8 sessions of laser treatments for my hair growth (CHIN) and she too assured me that I would need only 6 sessions where as the 2 would be maintenance. I completed all 8 sessions, followed their guidelines and now have worst growth than before. Neha is no longer available at Kandivali center and the Manager has asked me to take additional package of 6-8 sessions. There is no basis to their consultancy, no medical knowledge or requisite skill set. They are simply making a fool of people with their full page ads in papers and gauranteed weight loss banners.

And for Snehal - I took one session for weight loss and decided never to go back because the Aaya (Maintenance Lady) connected me to the machine not physiotherapist and on asking why so, they had to cheek to tell me that they have even trained their Maintenance people on how to use the machine and it is very simple process.
D Nov 21, 2012 by
rajulshah

hi,

My name is rajul shah. I have joined prettyslim kandiwali for u lipo treatment. Amazing result. I lost 42 cm from my tummy in just 8 sessions. u lipo has worked wonders on me. i did gym, yoga, walks everything to get my pre pregnancy figure. But no luck. only U lipo helped me achieve my dream figure again. Plus there is no pain, no burns, no sideeffects. Dr priya gave this treatment to me in prettislim. Doctors are good in their work. i want to thank my dietitian chandni for her continous support and guidance. Dr doshi also diagnosed my hypothyroid and treated the same.

I started using pedometer after prettislim recommended me. Now i know how active i am through out the day. i also check my wt every week in personal scale. it helps in maintaining wt.

thanks to prettislim. It is slightly expensive than other slimming centers but it is worth it. i recommend it to my friends.
D Dec 6, 2012 by
shabbir motorwala

hello this is rahul who was also cheated by preetislim
A Dec 6, 2012 by
shabbir motorwala

Hello, i had joined preetislim---bandra for tummy & chin tuck.I was advised 5 session of each where they had promised me 10 cm of loss in every session & also which i got, but aftr every turn ther was cmloss, but when measurements were taken in the next turn they used 2 be the same as the original measurements, so in short aft 5 session of tummy tuck my measurements r the same---No chnge.so indirectly the money paid was a waste.They also adivsed me a diet prog which i followed religiously & also they has assured me that if i dont get the desired results, they will extend the sessions whitout any charge, but its very sad that when contacted they were not ready 2 rec my calls also.
It is very sad that they cheat people & dont give proper advice, had they told me that i would require more then 5 session etc then i would have taken a call as 2 join in or no, but aftr assuring me that 5 session would get the desired results & then when customer calls, not attending the call etc, its cheap & dirty business policy.
Its not the money which is imp, the sincere effort put in by me & not getting the desired results has upsetted me more.
I would advice nobody should join any of their prog, TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, TIME, ENERGY & EFFORT
A Dec 6, 2012 by
Shabbir motor

N Jun 11, 2013 by
bhairavi desai

I became a member of pretti slim in last december . While registering they made tall claims like ...losing 8 yo 10 inches in every session . On my asking about putting inches back they assured thst the fat cells once removed will never come back n one never gets it back. After 8 sessions of arm tuvk n tummy tuck, there is no loss whatsoever. The whole thing is bull shit and a big cheating business. I m considering suing them . Those who have been cheated like me can come together and a joint plea and suit can be made against them. It has to be forced to shut down as more ppl are not cheated of thei hard earned money. Those considering legal action can contact me. My number is 09898985051. I m Bhairavi Desai from Valsad, Gujarat

Rating ? My foot !
N Aug 26, 2013 by
Neha boradia

I was so so cheated them bhairavi i am with u we have to do smthing abt this as they dnt just cheat on money bt trust also they do nothing wht they promise i feel like shouting on top of my voice and say pls dnt join them
N Aug 26, 2013 by
Neha boradia

N Jan 12, 2014 by
premagulati

I had put on lot of weight after my second delivery. I tried lot of things like self dieting, gym, home remedies. But i could not do it properly. and as a result i was completely out of shape. I was not able to fit into my old dresses. I was too depressed. I heard about U-Lipo at Prettislim. I went in bandra for consultation. I enrolled for U-lipo tummy, sides & thighs, 3 months back. Gradually i started loosing the stored fat. There was no pain in the treatment, which was done by doctors. I felt i was in safe hands. Also the place is hygienic . I had to follow 3 days diet after each treatment & 45 min brisk walk on the day of treatment. I was taking Multivitamin & calcium regularly as suggested by doctors & dietitans at Prettislim. I have got very good results in 8 treatments at tummy, sides & thighs. My body has come back to shape ( not what i was before pregnancy, but much better than what i was 4 months back ). And treatment is only once a week. I could manage it with my two kids. Only one complain, that my appointment was on waiting list 2-3 times. Twice it got cleared, but once my treatment was cancelled, because i was in waiting list. I have started using pedometer after prettislim recommended me. I can now tract, how active i am through out the day. Overall, I am very happy with Prettislim U-lipo. prettislim rocks.
N Jan 23, 2014 by
Lata makhija

Prettislim helped me to lose the menopausal fat deposits. I was never too slim but really bloated after menopause. U lipo worked wonders for me. I feel much lighter and confident now. They guided me well. I also gave 100% from my part and regularly followed the advice of doctors . My advice to all- If you are looking for losing extra fat of your body, U lipo is a good choice. But be prepared to cooperate also. Thanks & regards. lata
N May 15, 2014 by
Hemang Marfatia

I must thank bhairavi Desai for narrating her true experience & in the process saving our time & money in this institute for losing weight. It is time all people who have suffered/ being cheated by these institute should jointly file a criminal suit for cheating the consumers thru a consumer court.

Bravo bhairavi & some others who have warned the prospective customers me for falling into this trap.
N May 23, 2014 by
rssanghai

Beware of Pretti Slim
Pretti Slim is a big cheat organisation. I am R.S.Sanghai . I and my wife joined Pretti Slim Bandra and paid Rs. 40, 000/- and lost. They really trap you and makes false promises which can never be fulfilled. They promised me that each session will reduce 10 cm of my tummy and there will not b e any change in diet. They do wrong measurement and do not allow you to see and wrongly write in the chart that there are cm loss which is not there. They put you on a bad funny diet which no normal human being can follow. They said that all the sessions are being done by qualified doctors but you actually find young girls giving you the treatment which could not be even MBBS qualified at that age.
On asking they say they all are homeopath doctors. Government must take some strict action against them and close their all the clinics.

Pretti Slim - cheating