prime watch world,city center kolkata - price

ankita prabhakar
i did not buy i just read the price of timex watch expendition.it was higher than mrp.
please check it out.

Comments

yes its true

I bought a pen from prime watch worth rs.20000 from prime watch's jaipur showroom and along with it i bought a refill for another of my montblanc pen's refill for which i wasn't carrying the pen with me. the next day i went in the showroom because the refill wouldn't fit into my pen so i wanted it to be exchanged but the attitude of the store manager and staff there was so frustrating that i ended up breaking the refill in front of them. But after having dealt with them in such a way i make sure none of my friends, relatives or known visit that store and will continue to ask people not to visit the PRIME WATCH showroom anywhere in India and i would suggest other people also not to visit the prime watch showrooms because they are very poor at the after sales services and once you have bought things from them and paid money they are least bothered about you and even if there are some technical faults with them they are not going to listen to you...

The store at Kolkata Forrum mall is very very poor in consumer dealings
The behave as they are the maharajas and dont attend to customers problems that are created by them
Amit10

I agree to the views of Mr Basu. I had purchased a watch of the watch had a hard scratch. I did not notice it while taking the delivery but I noticed this just as I reached home. The next day I took it to the store and showed them the scratch. I was suprised to see that they simply denied the scratch being caused by them and treated me very poorly and asked me to come back once again. I have decided not to go to the shop again and suggest that others should not visit the store

I STRONGLY ADVICE the people not to buy anything from any showroom of Prime Watch World. THEY CHEAT PEOPLE EASILY.
Even we have faced a big problem at prime watch world jaipur mgf metropolitan mall.
We liked a longines female watch 2 months back whose price was Rs. 87500 (as told by prime watch world staff member yogesh.) later store manager offered us 18% discount, which finally cost us Rs. 71750. We thought it was a great deal we have caught on to! So we bought it. when I asked for the bill the store manager asked us that it'll fetch us VAT 14% more on 71750. which we thought was not right on his part. after i insisted after few times. and we waited after he came back and asked me that he can give bill of this amount but as an adjustment, he can give bill of other brand. i was surprised, but i said yes on 'good faith' on that store manager.
Last week, when i visited New Delhi, i saw that same watch was price Rs. 75000, and this watch dealer in CP was offering only 15% discount costing Rs.63750.
I was shocked & surprised. when i told him about mishapening with me, that dealership owner (i wont reveal his name) told me that this group "prime watch world" is a big cheater. he has opened his showroom at palces where there is no competition. They do all kind of fraudulent practices like changing price tags of lesser popular models, changing leather & metal strips, refuse correct bill(they case as mine).
yesterday i went to prime watch world to ask for the fraud they have done, they asked me to show the bill, and then after seeing they said "sir, you had bought a Rado". i said "store manager gave me this bill in place of longines, but they refused". then i askd for the store manager, he was not avl. then i asked for his number, staff said he doesnt have mobile. i askd for any senior's number, they said they dont have.

i dont know what i should do? anyone can help me?
but pls do not visit/buy anything from any showroom of prime watch world.
they are biggest CHEATERS in the world.

Thanks a lot for all the info.
I wanted to purchase pens & watches & was about to visit their store in a day or 2, but will not henceforth.

V.A