PRM TRAVELS PATTUKOTTAI - QUALITY OF SERVICE

siva_chennai on Sep 27, 2011
DOES ANY BODY KNOWS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF SERVICES FOR SINGAPORE JOBS IN PRM TRAVELS PATTUKOTTAI....MY FRIENDS SAY THEY CHARGE MORE AND DO ONLY FOR LABOURERS THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS ? IF YES THEN SUGGEST ME GOOD JOB AGENCY FOR SINGAPORE JOBS.

Comments

N Oct 2, 2011 by
aust_machi

Trustful

I submitted all certificate to prm but i unable to go to Singapore, i explained to him my situation they were return all my original certificate without problem but one thing is they are arranging company jobs only, not a professionalism job and more gain for ITI, Diplomo people
D Oct 11, 2011 by
arjun.bullets

Brother, I saw your complaint. I am an MCA qualified person and came to singapore for employment. I came eight months ago. I have employed as system administrator as they told at the time of receiving my visa. Also, they don't demand any advance amount to apply my visa. I have received my salary as they already told to me. Since I joined my duty, there is no problem. Only I found hard to managed to settle the time difference. Being a professional, don't blame them. Kindly be nature.
N Aug 4, 2012 by
Kamaresan

Hi, I got a job through a registered agent in Singapore and i paid huge amount to get the 2 years employment visa, after 7 months i was retrenched by the employer and my agency fee not returned by the Singapore agent coz the as per the Singapore MOM rule no need to refund if we works more than 6 months, my advice is seek the secure job thru a registered agency in India and dont bother to pay little higher if the salary and the employer is good.
N Sep 5, 2012 by
muth_krish2003@rediffmail.com

Prm Travels gives only false commitments, if yes i can come and prove in any Police Station also.
He is not Good . He is a cheat, after i went to singapore, i find that the job offered by PRM travels is irrelevant, i call him, he say hello hello there is no network and he switched off his mobile.

PLEASE DONT BELEIVE PRM TRAVELS, PATTUKOTTAI and CHENNAI
N Mar 15, 2013 by
vidhyabalan82@yahoo.com.sg

Dear Mr.Muthu, i am Bala from Singapore and i saw your complaint, i was recruited by PRM TRAVELS in 2007 and now i got PR in Singapore, initial stage you have to struggle in Singapore, later on only you can find the right way to stand here, anyway if you are in Singapore, please call me at 81314106 and i can guide you find better job.
N Apr 1, 2013 by
muth_krish2003@rediffmail.com

Hello Friends, With reference to the above comments dated Sep 5, 2012 was wrongly posted without my knowledge. I feel sorry for the wrong posting on my name( muth_krish2003@rediffmail.com ). I hereby request the concern person ( PRM TRAVELS, PATTUKOTTAI and CHENNAI )
to ignore this message.
Muthukrishnan
N Jul 31, 2013 by
kumar87

prm teavels is good agencies? to going abroad.i am poor family.i will go only credit money plz suggest to it is good one...
N Oct 27, 2013 by
coolmathi

hi friends, i saw ur commends, is PRM is good agency for sending people to singapore, can be pls mail to mathirec@gmail.com or in cmds.

PRM TRAVELS PATTUKOTTAI - QUALITY OF SERVICE