Product Name- Compaq Presario A965Tu Notebook PC, Product Part No- A965Tu - Non-Receipt of gift against the purchas of - Product Name- Compaq Presario A965Tu Notebook PC, Product Part No- A965Tu

Bimal Sharma
Please due attention should be given to my complaints and dispatch the gift as soon as possible on my address given as in my application below : -

To Date:- 01.10.09
HP Redemption Cell
First Floor, A – 2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I
New Delhi – 110020

Phone - 011-41306700 (14 lines)
Fax - 011-41306731

Subject: Regarding the Gift of Kodak Camera on the purchase of HP
Laptop

As per your E-mail letter I should have the Gift of Kodak Digital Camera for the Product Serial No - CND8313QSR with reference to the letter dated 19 april 2009 as detailed below but you have not dispatched the camera on my address:-

Bimal Sharma
Qtr. No. - A/81, PTS
P.O. - Pubarun, Dist - Malda(West Bengal)
Pin - 732215

Please reply as soon as possible

Your Letter: -

"From:
"HP Redemption Cell" | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: "bimal_sinha29@rediffmail.com"

Subject: Redemption of Kodak camera against your Purchase of HP Pavilion/Compaq notebook [ 609135 ]

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:13:56 IST

We would first of all like to thank you for showing your interest in the purchase of HP Pavilion /Compaq notebook.

As you are aware that, we were running the promotion of “Kodak Camera” on the purchase of the notebook and you have also put in your request for the same through the Web redemption. This is to confirm that we have received your request for the same and have updated our records.

Thanks to your support, our promotion received an overwhelming response across the country and this was one of the best promotions that we have ever run. Unfortunately, because of the extremely enthusiastic response and the sheer unanticipated volume some of the gift vendors have been unable to supply the gifts to us in one consignment. This has led to regrettable delays in dispatches from our side.

We are completely committed in ensuring that you receive your gifts as soon as possible and we are working on a war footing basis in ensuring the same. We will dispatch your gift within a maximum time frame of the next 30 days.

As a step further towards your satisfaction we are pleased to announce www.giftredemptionsupport.com which will have complete details of your claim status along with other valuable information. You may access it for further reference.

We would once again like to apologize for the delay in redemptions and would like to reassure you that we stand by our commitment of ensuring the gifts reach you as soon as possible

Your Product Serial No - CND8313QSR

Product Name Compaq Presario A965Tu Notebook PC Product Part No A965Tu
Product Serial No CND8313QSR

Claim Approval Status
Claim Received Date Mar 5 2009 Claim Validation Status Approved
Remarks Please accept our sincere apologies for any delays, in settling of the above mentioned claim, due to various circumstances beyond our control. We would like to assure you that, we are committed to settle the same as soon possible and that we shall keep you updated on the situation as it changes.

Gift Dispatch Details
Gift Name Kodak Easy Share C913 Camera
Date of Dispatch Waybill No
Courier Name Delivery Status

Comments

Delay in redemption of gift for HP Pavilion / Compaq Presario Notebook promotional offer - Compaq

I am very sorry to say you that being a customer I am very upset with your service.
It was promised that we will get our gift before 40 days from sending the required document.

Here I am trying to recall what had happened after that:

1. There was no delay on debiting money from my account (we send as Courier Service charge).
2. After that there were no communication for 2 months
3. We sent couple of mail. Talked to your service desk number of time and got to know that there are some reasons and the process got delayed.
4. We understood…..system might have some problem.
5. After a long time there were no communication
6. We got another mail saying that process will be delayed by another 3 weeks. And you apologies for that.
7. Now 5 week gone and there is again no communication….
8. Over all 40 days became 90 days  how funny it is.

Now there is couple of question arising about your service?

1. Do you guys really value for your customer’s money.
2. Do you have any system in place for your customer service?
3. Why people go for HP and not something else?
4. are you people waiting for the time when your 50% customer change their mailing address and you will end up servicing 50% customer and will put a 100% customer satisfaction rate in the report.

I here by requesting you to take a proper action to send us our gift, if not update us with the valid reasons for delay. Don’t forget that we have already paid the Courier charge which is a huge amount of money.

Prosun Gayen.

CEO
INNOVATIVE INCENTIVE AND EVENT PVT LTD
CHANDIGARH

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

OUR COMPANY ATMA AUTOTECH ENGINEER PVT LTD HAD BUT TWO COMPUTER AND WE HAVE SEND TWO CHEQUES OF RS 999 EACH IN FAVOUR OFINNOVATIVE INCENTIVE AND EVENT PVT LTD PAYABLE AT CHANDIGARH BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED UPS AND PRINTER
COMPUTER NAME:COMPAQ PRESARIO SG3650IL( 2 IN NO.)
DD NO.:011239, 011235 (IDBI BANK)
SIR WE HAVE SEND DD ON 15/4/2009 BUT UNTIL WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REDEMPTION OFFER . SIR KINDLY PLEASE ATTENTION TO MY REDEMPTION OFFER
BHUPENDER SAINI
ATMA AUTOTECH ENGINEERS PVT LTD MANESAR
GURGAON HR 122001
PH.NO. 9212612926

Delay in receipt of gift! - Compaq

I have purchased one compaq note book on that i got the offer of getting a gift kodak C913 camera after giving a dd of Rs 1299 and that i gave it on 14 dec 2008.but fromthen i am waiting for my gift, i even not get any information regarding the gift.
www.digitas.in(Solutions I Digitas is India and South-East Asia’s leading marketing services and digital marketing agency, helping the world's biggest brands develop, engage and profit from building profitable relationships with their customers. The Agency pairs marketing, technology, creativity, imagination, analytics and media to ignite emotional bonds between people and brands).
But still i have not received my gift from HP I attaching the online application registered by comapny on their website www.giftredemptionsupport.com By inserting my Redemption code - ESZ52UNIZQ

Registration Details
Registration Date Dec 8 2008
Redemption Code ESZ52UNIZQ Name- Prabhjot singh sondhi
Address- Jeet engineering works, Near T.V.S agency, shanti nagar ward no. 32, Balaghat(M.P)
Phone No (07632)244478 /9424766900
City-Balaghat State- M.P
ZipCode-481001 EmailId- janurim_2006@yahoo.com

Delay in reciept of gift - Compaq

I had purchased a compaq presario Laptop with which i was said that i would be getting a Kodak Camera (by giving a additional draft of Rs.1299 which i send when i purchased my laptop) where the same features of laptop were available at a cheaper rate but because of the gift i went for compaq i purchased my laptop in the month of january and it was said to me that i would be receiving my Camera within 30 days of buying date but its 8 months i havnt received that.they are just not replying to my mail as i have proper records of the mail send to the compaq office
so, kindly help me in getting my Kodak Camera
Vinod Sewani
9373420205

Gift Redemption - Compaq Presario

Dear Sir

I have sent all the documents necessary for the claim offer on Compaq Presario to Solution Integrated Marketing Services pvt ltd., new delhi to the HP REDEMPTION CELL. My redemption code is "PRM198VQSK" in the name of UDIT KASERA. It has been two and a half months since, and i still havn't received my claim of 21' Videocon LCD TV.

Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and arrange to send me the claim gift asap. My contact no is 9649022220.

Ethernet cord not working - Compaq Presario

We have purchased Compaq presario system, and this sytem in warranty. Our system serial number is INA9490570. Our system has Ethernet problem and net is not working. please clear our problem as early as possible