Professional and Executive Employment Branch office-Madurai - Not responding for online renewal problems

msaravanan123 on May 1, 2012
I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is feb-2012.
I tried in online using my register number provided by employment office - madurai. But it says my register number is invalid. I sent mail to them regarding this issue. there is no responds from their side. Then I called to "Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai ".They told send your academic details, community certificate and ration card after one day call to same number we will enable your service. I sent the same what they told. After one day I called to the same number but no one is responding the call . I tried so many time so many days. but no one is responding . My renewal date is getting over.Please help me.

Comments

N Aug 1, 2012 by
y.v

I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is may-2012.
y.vijaya
N Aug 16, 2012 by
manee.mech

HI Sir,
i have completed My TNSTC Graduate Apprentice Training in Before year sep 2011...
Please give me My Employment senioroty...sir...
N.Manikandan BE(Mechanical)
TNSTC, Tenkasi,
Physically Handicapped Quto,
REG NO-07 06 2696,
SL NO-193342,
Employment Seniority -13/07/209,
Employament No-8194, code -02310...
Thanking You... Sir...
D Oct 15, 2012 by
vigsh

I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is "OCT 2012".
I tried in online using my register number provided by employment office - madurai. But it says my register number is invalid.I tried so many time so many days.My renewal date is getting over.Please help me.
vignesh
N Jul 4, 2013 by
palanidwg

I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is "july 2013".
palaniappan

Thanking You... Sir...
N Oct 8, 2013 by
sureshkumarelex

sir / Madam,
I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is Aug 2013 .
I tried in online using my register number provided by employment office - madurai. But it says my register number is invalid. Then I went directly to madurai office they told give photo copy of ID card and self addressed cover we will send the renewal details details within one week as of now also i did not get any onformation from them ...I tried so many time so many days. but no one is responding . My renewal date is getting over.Please help me.
SURESH KUMAR
N Mar 14, 2014 by
sudhasidha

sir / Madam,
I registered my employment details in Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai. My employment renewal date is November 2014 .
I tried in online using my register number provided by employment office - madurai. But it says my register number is invalid. I tried so many time so many days. but no one is responding over.Please help me.Kindly solve my problem, Kindly Reply me .my mail id is

sudhasidha@gmail.com