PRofESSIONAL AND EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT - ONLINE RENEWAL OF MY EMPLOYMENT REGISTRATION

Gopalanseenu
20.12.2010

I am Gopalan Seenu from Coimbatore,

I have try to renewal of my registration today but not enter in web site after using my login my registration number and passwrod my date of birth like below;

Password :14-10-1978

Kindly let us know the online renewal of my registration no.2007M27713 dt 18.10.2007.

Goopalan Seenu
10/324 A, Valparai main road
Angalakurichi (PO)
Pollachi - 642 007.
Coimbatore DT.
Mobile : 98421 76809

Comments

N Oct 22, 2011 by
kiruba27

Respected sir,
I have to renew my employment registration through online. Please let me know the details of the same... Kindly send me the details to my Id : jkliruba.mca@gmail.com
N Nov 18, 2011 by
bouvanesvary

Respected sir,

Im B.Bouvanesvary wants to renewal my employment. My registration No. is 2000F03365 dated:11.04.2000.
My qualification is M.A.(Eng.), M.Ed., M.Phil., Due date of renewal is 10/2011. I HEREBY REQUEST YOU TO kindly arrange to renewal my employment card and inform me the seniority details for the post of P.G.asst/ college Lecturer as early.
Thanking you, Yours truely,
B.Bouvanesvary
N Nov 24, 2011 by
vimalaramachandran

ONLINE RENEWAL OF MY EMPLOYMENT REGESTRATION
24-Nov-2011

Respected sir/Madam,

I am R.Vijayarangan Feom Sivaganga District,

I have try to renewal of my registration today but not enter in web site .Last Year i came to renewal directly in santhome Chennai. .but this time i am not come to there.so I want to renewal through website.but it is agree my information.plse renewal my Indentity card. Form-X 10

my Details:
Devakottai
Sivaganga dist-630 303.
my mail id :vimalar_gii @yahoo.co.in

Contact no:9784111061

Kindly let us know the online renewal of my registration

N Dec 14, 2011 by
nethraa

hello sir,
I am shailaja i have completed my M.Sc in 2007 and I registered my M.Sc in 02/08/2007 my registration no is 2007F24443 but i lost to renewal, I hereby request to u kindly arrange to renewal my employment card.

S.Shailaja
my mail id shylaja.sharavanan@yahoo.com
N Jan 12, 2012 by

from
WEB REF., NO -W200834858
REGISTRATION NO- 1997M00398
DATE OF BIRTH- 22/05/1975
ID-m.rajendran96@yahoo.com
Respected sir, i here by request you to renew my registration
my renewal due date 01/01/2012
thanking you
N Feb 1, 2012 by
sridhar thillai

ONLINE RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION FORM X - 10 IDENTITY CARD

FROM

T.SRIDHAR
3/47 VAIRAVAN PILLAIYAR KOIL ST.
THILLAIYADI POST

PROFESSIONAL AND EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
SANTHOME, CHENNAI - 600 004

SIR,

SUB: Renewal of Registration Identity card

As per request you Kindly Renewal of my Registration No.2004M13238 details given below

Name : T.Sridhar
DOB : 09/06/1981
Registration Date: 25/08/2004
Caste: MBC & DNT communities
N.C.O. X0155
Qualifiation : P.G. Commerce First Class 2002
Renewal Date : 8/2010 ( 5986 )

Thanking You...

with regards
T.sridhar
N Feb 25, 2012 by
Ayyapps

I am Ayyappan from sivagangai dist,

Password :16-05-1977
N Mar 2, 2012 by
s.vinodh

kind attn: Asst director professional and executive employment office santhome chennai -4.

Respected sir,
I have try to renewal of my registration today but no enter in web site after using my login my registration number and password my date of date like below

password : 03-06-1980
A Apr 7, 2012 by
venkidupathi

I am also suffered the same way. My regn. No:2001M16852 DOB:25/05/1967

How to change my address and higher qualification thro' on line. Please help me.
A May 24, 2012 by
c.karunanidhi

The same problem occurres while renewing my registration also.

NAME: C.KARUNANIDHI
REGD. NO. 1988M03077
DATE OF BIRTH: 25.09.1962

kINDLY RENEW MY REGISTRATION

THANKING YOU,
C.KARUNANIDHI EMAIL ID: ckarunanidhi@gmail.com
A Aug 8, 2012 by
vasanthir

I am Vasanthi.R from Coimbatore, I had a problem, while renewing my registration, the website is not opening.Kindly renew my registration already its late.The details are:
Name: R.Vasanthi

Kindly renew my registration
N Sep 8, 2012 by
senthil1984

Respected sir,
I have tried to renew my card many times but the website shows error; my renewal due date is sep 1, 2012

password : 27/05/1984
N Mar 20, 2013 by
saranraj.m

Respected sir,

I am Saranraj.m . I have registered my BE deg on Nov.2010. the renewal date is 03/2013. i was trying to renew it through online. but the website is not working. so kindly provide me the correct web address to renew my application with out any further delay.

awaiting your reply,

Best Regards,

Saranraj.m

Mail me at:saran.mech008@gmail.com
N May 19, 2013 by
debasishg

Hello Sir,
I am Debasish Gupta.
I want to know the website url where I can renew my employment card of Kolkata, West Bengal.
Please give me the website url.
N May 28, 2013 by
arunkumar.k.r

Dear Friends,
I am Arunkumar.K.R doing Final MCA in Panimalar Engineering College, I have read all your queries for renewing your employment card, Here are few solutions which may satisfy you all. To Renew, Candidate Login, etc please use below website

1) Before your registration number you should add your exchange code (for example : CHP : Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai),
2) Then, after your exchange code your year of first registration (for example : 2004 is the first time that you have registered in the employment office),
3) Then, after your year of first registration you should add First Letter of your Gender (i.e..If you are Male you should add M / if you are Female you should add F),
4) Then, after you add First Letter of your Gender you should specify your eight(8) digits of your registration number (i.e..If your number is 7231 only then you should add four(4) zeros(0) before your registration number, then it would be like this.. 00007231)
Then, the over registration number would be (for example : CHP2004F00007231)

Please, Change your registration number in this format then you can access your account frequently...

Password for your account is your date of Birth that should be written as 01/06/1986

yours
Arunkumar.K.R.
N Aug 24, 2013 by
JAJA16

I am Jayakumar K from Salem District, I had a problem, while renewing my registration, the website is not opening.Kindly renew my registration already its late.The details are:

Web Reference No. W201026087
Name: K. JAYAKUMAR
Registration No : 1991M09172
Date of Birth:27/06/1970
Renewal Date:01.01.13
Qualification : B.E., M.Tech
Mobile no. : 98659 33363
Email : rkjkumar70@gmail.com

Kindly renew my registration and please reply through email.
N Aug 29, 2013 by
prasanna21

Kind Attn : Asst. Director, Professional and Executive Employmnet Office, Mandaiveli, Chennai-4

I am Prasana.P from Vellore,

Password :06-06-1976

Kindly let us know the online renewal of my registration no.2001M16697 dt 30.08.2010.

Prasana.P
Mobile : 9443626603
Email ID: prasannamani21@gmail.com
N Aug 30, 2013 by
patturaja1983

I am Pattu Raja T from Tuticorin District, I had a problem, while renewing my registration, the website is not opening.Kindly renew my registration .The details are:

Web Reference No. W2010763
Name: T.Pattu Raja
Registration No : 2006M27218
Date of Birth:04/03/1983
Qualification : B.E.,
Mobile no. : 9047277025
Email : patturaja1983@gmail.com

Kindly renew my registration and please reply through email.
N Oct 10, 2013 by
senthil sooriya prabu

To
The Assistant Director
Professional and Executive Employment Office,
Santhome Chennai 600 004

sub : renewel of registration

dear sir
i am senthil from muscut i couldnot renewel my registration because last years
i resided at muscut i furnished my details below please do favour for me sir
thanking you sir

NAME : SENTHIL SOORIYA PRABU
DOB : 17/04/1977
DATE OF REG : 07/03/2000
REG NO :PE/2480/2000 (CHP2000M00002480)
TEC CODE :07620
LAST DATE OF RENEWEL :MARCH 2012
N Mar 25, 2014 by
Mohanraj@Employee

Kind Attn : Asst. Director, Professional and Executive Employmnet Office, Santhome, Chennai-4, District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai

I am Mohanraj Salem

I have Register my PG (MCA) Degree on Online in 10/09/2012 at the time i can't able to register my degree under Physically Challenged Person. after 9 months 02.08.2013 i go to Employment office Gundy, Chennai i give one Petition to Asst Director i Requsted to change my register under Physically Challenged Person Category. After 2 day's i will check at the time my register was Changed under Physically Challenged Person Category. but now i can't able to open my Login enter User Id or Regster Number the information show User id Incorrect and Register number Not Valid... Kindly Please to help Open my Login...

Password :11/01/1988
Date of Register : 10/09/2012
To give Petition to Change my Register under Physically Challenged Person Category: 02.08.2013

Mohanraj K