Professional Courier - non delivery of the product

kanchmce on Mar 7, 2013
Hi all....i am from coimbatore..sent one parcel to gurgaon on feb 25th ,2013....but still it couldn't be reached the person...while we asked in professional courier office...they said as it would reach gurgaon on 26th and the product would be delivered on 1st mar...but whats the thing is, still he didn't received the courier...but they are saying as we delivered that product...then i asked about the details of the receiptiant...he said as will send you...but he dint do yet..called him many times...but there is no response from them....

Comments

Harish Michiel Pereira Professional Courier  - India

Non delivery - The Professional courier

A consignment was sent to me through Professional Courier from Trivandrum to Raipur on 6th Sep, 08 docket no. being 4335685. At the time of booking it was assured from the Professional courier booking office that the consignment will be delivered at the Destination Raipur at the most within 5 days. Now, even after 10 days this has not delivered to me at Raipur. On enquiring with the Professional Courier office at Raipur they are saying it will take another 15 days and they are helpless on the matter.
D
Surendra Saraf Professional Courier  - India

I purchased microvave oven 22 liters, convection model of Whirlphool on 2Jan09 from Maharaja Electronics Raipur Bill No. 4826. their is a one complaint in this microvave. I have registered complaint on 11 july 2009. But did not get proper response fro service center. Repetadely i m talking to service center but did not get any call from that side. I am getting assurance each day today your microvave will repair.But till date it is not repaired. I a very disappinted with the service of whirlphool customer care. So I want legal action against this because this is under warenty period. so suggest me how i can file complaint against whirlphool as well as maharaja Electronics.Raipur
Rashmi Singh The Professional Courier  - India

Non Delivery Of Items - The Professional Courier

hi
tis is regarding the non delivery of my courier. Consignment no: BLR 67008882. It was send on 1st september 2009 saying that it wll reach within 48 hrs.it was a birthday gift to my friend worth 2000 rs.Till now its not reachd n th birthday is over.moreover the employees are so rude to talk.especially the mumbai people.i heard the mumbai people are hard working.But tis changed my mind.They were very rude to talk.I speand round about 150 rs on my ph bill to know where is the courier.But the result is fail.Please help me out.PLEASE ASK THE MUMBAI BRANCH PEOPLE NOT TO SLEEP BUT WORK.
Rajasekaran Professional Courier  - India

Non Delivery of Courier - Professional Courier

I sent a courier from nandanam branch in chennai to villlupuram and they assured that it will get delievered the next day, I had sent some choclates which needs to be consumed the next day else it will get worse.. I tried reaching the villupuram branch and they said that they couldn't find the place even after the exact address is clearly marked in that.

Hoping to see some actions which will bring in seriousness in their business the way they are doing.

Clearly an UNPROFESSIONAL way of PROFESSIONAL couriers.
Alaka.M.G Professional Courier  - India

Non-delivery - Professional Courier

I have sent a professional courier on 2 Feb 2010. Addressed to Mysore from Kukke Subrahmanya. but its not delivered to the person whom i sent... Why??
Mallika Professional Courier  - India

Just check your courier no. at www.tpcindia.com Eg : SLL 123026
saurabh_girdhar Professional Courier  - Karnataka, India

non-delivery - professional Complaint

This is ridiculous on professional courier part as I have sent a courier on 19th July,2010 to Panchkula from bangalore but this is still not delivered as on today.When enquired got to know that the professional office is there in Panchkula sector 41/42,where the courier which i have sent was to be delivered at sector 25 ,Panchkula.

I have contacted bangalore office on 080-23316673 to know the status but they couldnt help me out but they have given me the panchkula branch number 0172-5033886.

Actually i called up 10 times to know the status as why this was not delivered as this has to be delivered in 48 hrs.I had a word with Vijay ,called owner and also Suresh,But the kind of response i got was really bad,that we deliver only once in a wekk to panchkula,which they should have informed me when i was sending the same.
N Feb 7, 2011 by
Peaarl Professional Courier  - India

I sent a Engineering college Application form to my cousin on 21jan 2011 from Maraimalainagar to Namakkal, it wasnt delivered till 8th of Feb, when i went to ask in Maraimalainagar courier office it was returned back to them on 30th Jan itself, reason was address could not be located, from 30th till 8th feb, they were keeping it and sleeping in office, very very bad service.The last date of submitting Application was very closer.
N Jun 27, 2011 by
sujatagupta Professional Couriers  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Wrong delivery - Professional Couriers

While I was out of town, Professional couriers brought a letter meant for some company to my home. On seeing my nameplate on the door, they got the building watchman (who is barely literate) to sign for it and left the letter in my mailbox. Once I was back the courier delivery person was back, this time with another letter for that same company. He tried to get me to sign for the letter which I refused. So he left the letter anyway in my mailbox again.
I am now getting calls (they took my number from a neighbour) from the Professional Couriers wanting those letters back because apparently, one contained a cheque. Sometimes, I get 10 calls a day, all from different numbers. They are refusing to take responsibility for the fact that their delivery person purposely left the letters here knowing that there is no company at the given address and that I had not taken them, but are harassing me claiming that I have the letters. I guess this is how they deliver their couriers.
N Sep 9, 2011 by
sushmasm Professional Couriers  - Karnataka, India

gifted item not reached destination - Professional Couriers

I had sent a rakhi along wit sum chocolates and a gift box to my brother in bellary on 12-8-2011 and ît has not been deliverd yet. . . I pity the professional couries for such irresponsible behaviour.

Professional Courier - non delivery of the product