Professional Executice & Employment office in santhome,chennai - Register my Land Acquitition Certificate

velmurugan1
I registered my B.E degree in Professional Executice & Employment Office in santhome,chennai.my parents land was acquitition by Jayankondam Lignite Corpration and I got Land Acquitition (LA) certificate from Government.I am applying to register LA certificate with my B.E Degree many more times in Professional Executice & Employment Office in santhome,chennai.they are not register my LA certificate and i think throwing my LA certificate to dust bin.so i was registered my LA certificate and 12th (HSC+LA) in Professional Executice & Employment Office,Perambalur.In Perambalur Employment officer told me goto Professional Executice & Employment Office in santhome,chennai and register LA Additional certificate with your B.E Degree when it was useful.but Professional Executice & Employment Office in santhome,chennai. they are not register my LA certificate and i think throwing my LA certificate to dust bin again and again.I am trying to register my LA certificate past 2 years.I was applied directly and register post.they are not given any response.I am very upset.it is very hurting me. mikavum mana ulachaluku aalakiullean.why the Government given Certificate and not register in Employment office in santhome,Chennai.please do the needful.

Comments

s.c number - job

whenever i was sending sms my mobile ask for S.C Number,
pl send me s.c number.
what is s.c number.

lost my PAN card - student in PG

my name satish kumar, dateof birth - 10-11-1982.
father name ramesh prasad
one more problem i dont remember my pan no. what is the procedure to get duplicate pan card

hai give seniority details

I m saranya, i have completed my B.E(ECE) in2009 and i registered my degree on 18.09.2009 at guindy(we went to santhome but they asked us to go to guindy)but i not yet received any employement card from the office...what i have to do...my district is vellore...

Hi Saranya, i read your comments, you should be register employment office in santhome only.Guindy office is Head office, i think not registration in there, or any broker unkalai eamatri eruppan.so you goto Santhome and register your B.E. Degree.and Enjoy
RAJESH

hai, am RAJESH i need to know the days for registering in employment office for ENGINEERING guys...i was confused as many says me we have to register only in alternative days ...so the case ...can u help me pls...

How can i see the seniority number and related information from the employment office through mail

I have finisher B.E (ECE) in 2003 i want to register in employment office chennai my native Virudhunagar dist may i register chennai santhome any formalities is there for delay registration

can u help me pls

sir, i have register my M.sc, B.Ed, in vellore employment office on 18.9.09, they told that i will receive employment card from chennai office within 3 months but i didnt get any card till now so pls sir i need further procedure to check whether my degree is register or not.
can u help me sir, please

sir..i completed my BE(ECE) and i registered my degree in employment office in santhome IN 2007..they given the renewal date as 9/2010 .i dono when i have to renewal my degree in employment office or is it possible to renewal online..

sir, i registered my PG course M.com., in professional and executive employment office, mandaiveli, chennai-4 dated on 01/07/2002. my renewal date is 2005. but i forgot to renew my PG. now what is the procedure to renew my PG, any mail id, web address for this .i expect possible result from u

dear sir

i had competed HDCM(higher diploma in co-op mgt ) may 2001 in Regional Institute of co-op mgt, bangalore. will i register in our employment office santhome.

thanks®ards
k.jagadeesh
c/o v.r.constrctions
51 giri road
t-nagar
ch-17

respected sir,
i had completed my B.E (E.E.E)degree in 2000.but i registered through namakkal employment office in 2001.i renewed through registered post in 2004 and again i did the same in 2007. yet now i didn't get any reply .i posted many letters, but no reply .i am PH student, now Govt announced job oppertunity, pls do favour to me...
sathish

I have not registered my SSLC, HSC and UG degree, can i regeister my PG degree alone, are i have to register all the sslc, hsc and ug before registering my PG.

I m N. Devipriya.. I have completed my M.C.A in 2009 and i registered my P.G degree on 31.08.2009 at Chennai(Santhome) but i not yet received any employement card from the office...what i have to do...my district is Cuddalore...

Respected Sir,

I have registered my B.SC, MCA in Coimbatore Employment office on 08/03/2007. They have informed me about, they will send to Chennai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.

I have complained many times but still now proper response & I didn't get any employment card and Registration No. what i have to do for employment card and Registration No.Can you please let me know about my enquiry about my Registration No.

Pls send my employment card and Registration No .

If u have received my mail pls initimate to my mail id kumaresaan_k@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards

k.kumaresan
coimbatore

i m vijaya sekar, i have completed my M.A.Sociology in 2008, but i current now register employement office .but i will only online register employement ...what i have to do...my district is cuddalore...

hello respected person ; i am silambarasan i fiinished b.pharm and i regesterd my certificates in chennai santhome employment office, but my district is vellore, if i want to regester in vellore also are no need.

I m A.VINOLIYA I have completed my M.Sc, B.Ed in 2009 and i registered my P.G degree on 27.09.2009 at Chennai(Santhome) but i not yet received any employement card from the office...what i have to do...my district is Nagapattinam..

PLEASE KINDLY REPIY ME

A.VINOLIYA,
D/O.G.ARUNPRASAD,
NO:2, WEST STREET,
MANALMEDU&(PO)
MAYILADUTHURAI -TK
NAGAPATTINAM-DT
PINCODE-609202

I m A.VINOLIYA I have completed my M.Sc, B.Ed in 2009 and i registered my P.G degree on 27.09.2009 at Chennai(Santhome) but i not yet received any employment card from the office...what i have to do...my district is Nagapattinam..

PLEASE KINDLY SEND MY EMPLOYMENT CARD AND REGISTRATION NUMBER