PROPELLO/KITCHEN CHIMNEY - Poor Quality & Poor Service

milon222 on Jul 1, 2011
I purchased one Propello kitchen chimney, model MINT from a dealer called Bambino in Kolkata where the product is displayed and the company salesman is posted on a regular basis. When I went there to purchase one chimney the salesman of propello company and the dealer both did excellent salesmanship and convinced me that properllo is a very good product and after sales service is the best which is within 24 hours.

To my surprise, just after 15 days from the date of purchase, I find that even after cleaning the chimney every week, just after two days of cleaning the oil seepage from the chimney drop by drop on my gas burner. I called up their service centre on 28.05.2011 and lodged a complaint. But unfortunately, so far no body turned from their service centre to attend to my complaint.

I will not recommend Propello chimney to any one. Please do not get into the trap of the dealer and the salesmen of Propello company.

Milon Kumar Pandit
Kolkata
01.07.2011

Comments

A Jan 27, 2012 by
Pavan Mukherjee

Never go in for an AMC contract with Propello. Its a sad & bitter experience. The customer has to follow up and keep requesting the Company to honour the AMC, after all Propello has received the payment in advance. also all consumables are to be supplied by the customer. An unheard thing. What are we paying them the charges for AMC. Also the technicians demand kerosine oil and this is generally not a stock items in most homes.

P Mukherjee
Kolkata
27.01.2012
N May 12, 2013 by
sanjib royale

I would like to comment on the comments of the above mentioned customer's comment. I have been using Propello Chimney, model name "ROYALE" since 01.11.2010 and I am very much satisfied with the product and the after sale service that I have been provided by the Service Department of the Company. So I will recommend each and everybody to buy and use exclusively Propello products as these are the best. The two customers have not mentioned their detail address or phone numbers in their comments. I will request them to contact the best selling dealer of Propello products "ROYAL TRADING, BARRACKPORE" to solve their problem immediately. Contact number - 9330801767.

Sanjib Kumar Roy