Provident Fund - Maharashtra - CLAIM STATUS UNKNOWN

VIJAYALAKSHMI D
Dear sir, ,

My previous company Aptech limited has properly submitted the form for P.F. claim to Kundavali Branch, Maharashtra
Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.
It has been filed on 22nd of May 2009 generally in tamilnadu they will clear it from 40 days to 2 months, but now it is already 3 months completed. And the numbers given by them 022-28692351/2604 will always be engaged. My p.f. no. is MH/45434/5285.

Kindly do the needful.

Comments

Best Review

I J.Murali krishna my pf no. is MH/47808/9424, i have sent all my pf papers last 1 year back up to know i have not received any claim from pf office. i enquired in my HR office they have given ur mail id request.

pls do need full to get my pf money at the earliest.

Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Murali krishna

how can i know status of pf and where to be checked please guide me

hi can u help me how to track my pf status which is from maharashtra i have got scaned copy of acknolwedgement from my employer my in which it says maharashtra avem goa how do go through with that plz help me out which link i have to go through

Ref:-P F No. MH/93921/2318

My previous company Home Solutions Retail India Ltd. has properly submitted the form for P.F. claim to Kundavali Branch, Maharashtra
Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.
It has been filed on 07th of July 2009 generally in Gujarat they will clear it from 30 days to 45 days, but now it is already 2 months completed. And the numbers given by them
My p.f. no. is MH/93921/2318.

Kindly do the needful.

My PF No.48037/3128 .I applied my pf My previous company FULLERTON INDIA CREDIT LTD., has properly submitted the form for P.F. claim to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Maharastra-341,
Bhavishya Nidhi, Bandra(E)
Mumbai-400051.

It has been filed on 22 Apr- 2009 generally in Mumbai they will clear it from 30 days to 45 days, but now it is already 4 months completed. And the numbers given by them
My p.f. no. is MH/48037/3128

Ref:-P F No. MH/93921/2318

My previous company CLIENTE CONNEXION (INDIA) PVT LTD. has properly submitted the form for P.F.

It has been filed on FEB 2009, but now it is already 6 months completed.
My p.f. no. is MH/45833/3267

Kindly do the needful.

Hi, can u help me how to track my PF status which is from maharashtra i have got my salary slip with PF number mentioned in it and this was for the period of yr.2006

Hi i had claim my pf from company, company says that they had released the pf and now it was the procedure of pf office when they settle the claim, but still it was not with me its take a duration of long one years.

Do the needful
My pf account no is :- 23369

Contact no. 022 26470007 Ext. 2323/2313
Contact person: Mr Masurkar

Web side: www.epfindia.com
This all are not Responding to me, I had called Various time they are Engaged but some time if they pick up the phone call they cut it they don`t talk.

So take needfull action with them, They are taking taking free of cost salary by govt. they donot provide service to the customer, They are the real Currupter of the Nation,

HIT THEM FROM THE JOB.

This is to inform that I resign from my previous company PANTALOONS RETAIL (I) LTD. on 23/06/2008, & I properly submitted the form for P.F. claim to MR JITENDRA SHOW at Durgapur Big Bazaar. But still I have not received my claim. Why...? Normally how long time they take to redeem the claim.

My PF no-MH/38491/10748
BANK A/C no-213010100130578

dear sir,
i am working in Mehk chemicals P ltd., Pawane. I have recd The EPf scheme 1952, - pf slip for the yr 2003-2004. My PF no MH/38383/34 . I have not yet recd pf slip after 2003-2004. Where I contact for this ? pl do the needful

My PF number is MH4514211372, i would have submitted my papers on 4th of august its more them 30 plus days i would like know how many more days will it take for the amount to get credited to my account. i will be great full to you if you can track the same at your end and update. looking forward for your mail

I would like to bring to your notice that the transfer of my PF deposit was returned by Citibank, as the a/c no. mentioned on the cheque was not accurate. I would request you to immed. look into the matter, I'm trying to seek help with no avail.

Returned Cheque Details - Cheque No. 145562 (Amount 5507/-)
Cheque No. - 176341 (Amount 2313/-)
Both Dated - 24/12/2008

PF A/c No. - MH-44256-4159
Employer - Sodexho Pass Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Citibank A/c NO. - 5139451227
A/c Holder Name - Surender Kumar Rana

Citibank Adress

Citibank N.A
Jeevan Bharti Building
124, Connaught Circus N.D- 110001

If any other details required then my contact details are mentioned below.
Mob. - 91-11-9899377225
Email - surendra.rana123@gmail.com

Please reissue the cheque with correct details as mentioned above.

Surender kumar rana

HOW TO CHECK MY PF ACCOUNT BALANCE THROUGH ONLINE?

My previous company TCS e-Serve has properly submitted the form for P.F. claim to Kundavali Branch, Maharashtra
Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

Forms submitted on 09-Apr-09, but now it is already 8 months completed. In ACK Slip column numbers mention are 570-18508-24876. My p.f. no. is MH/35679/24876 Gr.No.40 . And my employee is 24876

pls do the needful.

Vinothkumar.S

I had applied so many times but nothing there is a response. kindly spend a few time for me for the issue of PF.
My PF no is MH/38491 32287 applied on 10/06/09
my account no is 029901509633

Name Amita pushpkant trivedi
P/F A/C NO. MH/93304/777
I WANT KNOW STATUS OF P/F & WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MT AMOUNT

Respected sir,
I had worked in Yash pharma laboratories, during the period of 2 nd may 2005 to 31 st november 2006 bearing my P.F. NO. MH/17443/1624. I already submitted my P.F. application to the said office and received the acknowledgement on 25th May, 2009.

till now my p.f. amount not got credited in to my savings account nor received the cheques so far.
I kindly request you to sort out the matter and do the need full at the earliest.

waiting desperately.

M. LAXMINARAYANA,
H.NO. 1-9-252/9/119/5/A
RAMNAGAR,
HYDERABAD.
ANDHRA PRADESH 500 020

Respected Sir/Madam

I am puja pathania ( x cabincrew of jet irways), My emp. no.is10609581 and my
p.fund no.is MH / 39804 / 025485. I was with jet airways w.e.f 17th of April 2008 till 8th of May2009. I have still not got my provident fund. Almost all my batchmates got P.Fund. I have already called on this (02228692531) no. but they are responding. I have my account in city bank. I was told that my P.Fund will directely transfer to my aaccount. My account no. is 5300698117. I request you to think over it . I would be highly thankful to you. Thankyou ...

Dear sir, ,

My previous company Accenture India Pvt Ltd and I submitted my PF account transfer to my current employeeer IBM INDIA Pvt Ltd.

My current employer sent the documents to Accenture India Pvt Ltd on 19-07-2007 and Accenture has submitted the documents to PF office on 24-10-2007.

Still my old PF : MH/BAN/45665/21848 account is not transferred to my new PF account KN/BN/19214/061587 (which is currently maintaining by IBM).

Accenture india Pvt ltd PF details : PF office Address - The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra( E ),
Mumbai - 400 051
Contact No. of the PF office: 022 - 26470001/2/3/4/5/6/7/25/29

PF A/c.No. : MH/BAN/45665/21848
GROUP No. 53

When I tried to the above mentioned telephone no regarding my PF status no one is taking the phone.

I V N MALLESWARARA SHARMA
+91- 9703366337.

Just wanted to check the total amount accumulated in PF account number MH/BAN/40156/7995 which is currently transfer to my new account number KN/46294/1660

Milind Patil