Provident Fund Office, Mumbai - SUB:- CLAIM STATUS.

Meghana Bhatt

Name :-Meghana Bhatt

PF Number:-MH/42857/4559

You received my PF acknowledgment form on Jan 2009.

I have also write to PF Office regarding this earlier and this is my registration No. CEPFO/E/2009/04795.

Comments

plsgive my claim status

Avnish kumar Goel

MH/41072/792

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY LET ME KNOW MY PF STATUS MY PF NO. IS KH/24368/001967

REGARDS

I have submitted my pf withdrawl forms to mumbai pf office on 8th april 2009 it has already crossed 60 days . kindly let me know the status and oblige.MY PF NO. IS MH/24368/001967

ARUN KIMAR AGRAWAL

I have resigned from my previous company in dec 2008 and was told that i have to wait for 60 days from the date of the last cheque issued to us by the company, i recieved my last check on 13 Jan 2009 and was told to submit my form in March 13 2009 which i did. after wards i was told that after one month i need to call the company to check the status, which i have done on the 13th April 2009.
Hence was told by my finance dept the documents are submitted but there is no acknowledgement no come from the PF dept. i need to wait for 60 days more as that is how long it takes. I dont know what is happening. my PF NO is : MHBAN463209564.

hi,
i would like to check my account pf mh/43910/05882

Please let me know the withdrawl status of my pf # MH/KND/45621/000251

Thanking you in advance.

Satish

Am veerabhadra, was worked at India infoline ltd in bangalore region, But this company H.O. comes in mumbai.as i want to know, How to get to know the PF status.

Dear sir/madam,

Pls let me know what is the status of my PF no:MH/445456/3902.As i submitted on Feb-02-09.

Name :-Chirag Dhameliya

PF Number:-MH/93238/53

You received my PF acknowledgment form on 6th May 2009.

Name :-Vikas Tiwari

PF Number:-MH/1160/21610

Kindly let me know my PF status.I have submitted during Aug2008.But still now i am not received my PF amount.I worked in Reliance Communications Chennai.They are telling they have the acknowledgement copy.Also they have sent to PF Commissioner office.So they wont do any thing.I have the acknowledgement copy also with me.So i have sent the letter to PF Commissioner office also stating this.Pls do the needful earlier.Nearly more than 1 year it took.

Name:Sujitha.A
Vaps:09743
MH/VASHI/118056/03387.
Contact Number:9381814559

Please let me know the withdrawl status of my pf # HR/26904/6295

Thanking you in advance.

I worked with india infoline Ltd. Dt.26/8/2008 to 14/11/2008.
Please Give me the Status for My PF details find below on my Mailing Address.

Name :- Grishma Sanghavi.
Emp.Code :- C-60637.
Provident fund A/C No :- MH/44546/12032.
PF form Forwarded date:- 16 Nove. 2008.
Email:- grishma_sanghavi@yahoo.com
Complaining Date:- 14 July 2009

Thanks & Regards
Grishma Sanghavi
098257 54535

Your Letter Ref.No.90208059/THA-22/MH/8615/A/203/090208060 dtd. 21st March, 2009.

Sub : - My P.F. Account No.8615/A/203 &

I would like to inform yout that you have already forwarded the ch.No.532424 dtd. 21.03.09 & 133556 dtd. 21.03.09 for RS.17, 238/- & 8, 595/- to My Bank Account No.012610110005525, Bank of India, Kalayan East. Till today it was not credited in my account.

I request you to kindly let us know the status of the same.

Graci Varghese
Cell # 9892496546

Hello sir,
This is p.chandra sekhar iam an ex- employee of i-soiutions provider(india)pvt ltd new delhi .
i was relived on 16/06/2008 from the orginisation but i have not recived
any pf settlement amount so far.
So i here with request u to kindly process the settlement at the earlest.
If under process plz let me know the status.plz suggest to whom do we contact fr the above
Iam here with furnishing my details...

Employ no : 19909.
P.f no : MH/94095/8608.
Joining Date : 03/07/2006.
Designation : Senior Sales Executive.
Bank Account : 006001518591
Project ID :592
Mobile No ; 9848311975
Gnanam

i was working in abpo industry for 3 years, i resigned in the month of feb 2009, when i asked about pf, company hr told me that i have to submit letter from a gestated officer saying iam unemployed . other wise i wont get it, is it true, please advice,
thanks,

Kukatapally,
Hyderabad -72

Sub – Kindly release my PF bearing PF account No AP/HYD/54300/249

Sir

The above PF number all document are duly submitted in your concern office on 21th April 2009 by my Employer M/s BS Transcomm Limited & the same submission Letter scan copy was forward me by my Employer

But the same amount of PF was not credited my account till the

There fore request to you kindly credited my account

Prasan Kumar Sahu
SB account NO 133104000008105
IDBI Bank Ltd, Chapal Road Branch,
Hyderabad
PF Account No AP/HYD/54300/249

Sub – Kindly release my PF bearing PF account No DL/31205/2426

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is rajkumar from Tamil Nadu, worked with Unicon Securities pvt Ltd., I draw to your kind attention the following few line to your kind consideration that
The above PF number all document are duly submitted to my Employer M/s UNICON SECURITES PVT LTD on june 2009. When ever am asking to them they are just neglecting to my question.. I was cornered in need of money for my basic need . so i just thought to make use of it..

NAME : P.RAJKUMAR
COMPANY NAME : UNICON SECURITIES PVT LTD.,
EMPLOYEE ID : USSB3683
PF NUMBER : DL/31205/2426

I am just waiting for your reply..
Plz do the needful..

With regards,
P.RAJKUMAR

i am working in sprash bpo, 13 dec2004 till may2007 but not any update on Pf i submitted my pF FORM IN 20 APRIL 2009, FILL TWO FORM, one in sprash and one is spanco, i need your help my conatct number 9711177194
Ajit VG

Dear Sir/Mam

Kindly let me know my PF status. I submitted the form in Feb 2009. But still now i have not received my PF amount. I worked for LionBridge Technologies, Mumbai. Please find my details as mentioned below:

Name: Ajit VG
Employee ID - E02562
Last day in LionBridge: 28th Sept. 2007
PF No: MH/45297/2504
Place: Mumbai

Provident Fund Office, Mumbai - SUB:- CLAIM STATUS.