Provident Fund Organisation, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - Non remittance of Pf amt in my bank account.

Aruna Sanjay Chauhan

I have submitted my pf claim ( EPF NO. DL/6929/58365) to Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Regional Office, Delhi (South)Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 28, Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, through Registered A/D on 6-2-09 with delivered acknowledgement on 09-02-09 but till date (09-05-09) it has not yet being remitted to my Bank A/c.

Few days Back read in Times of India that the PF office has been shifted to F-117-118, Laxminagar-92 with PRO No. 011-22455186. Called up the PF office on the same reverted with a reply that all the claims records have still not recd to Laxminagar PF office and some of them are still in sack.

Asked them about confirmed dated to ring reverted with reply that we can't give confirm date it may take 15 days, 30 days or 2 or 3 months time. You can just log a complain against PF Dept. But as per rules the PF Claim are to be settled with in 30 days. Requested to look into this matter and revert
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I Md hifzur rahman Arfi Was Empolyee of Bisleri Int (P)Ltd, I Have submitted Epf form 25/06/2009
My PF AC N0- DL -12234/1701 & Reciept N0- 29101039&29101038
and Cheque the status on 31/07/09,
Acoording to Status you have send cheque To My Bank of
1)form-19, cheque N0-169208, Amout 13619 Rupees, and send on 18/07/09
2)form 10c, cheq N0- 647646 Amount, 6630 rupees and Send on 18/07/09

My Claim is that Iwas enpolyee of Of Bisleri International (P) Ltd and you have Mention onthe status
M./s ACQUR MINERALS PVT LTD Is Really false Or any confusion Please Clearfy effectively,
My Urgent Request is Please cheque it