Proview 1800VA Infinity Home UPS - Serivice delay

Rajender Vemula
I have purchased a Home UPS at Magnum Electronics at Koti, Hyderabad. They Wont give VAT bill to me at the time purchase. After a One year Proview 1800VA Infinity Home UPS gives a problem to me then I taken to the Service center they said we want VAT Bill of this product. I called our inverter purchased shop, they said you bring that inverter to our shop. I send it to the Service center. They said we have sent to the service center, when the repair completed they had taken service charge of Rs. 350/-. When I connected to the Batteries the same problem was repeated. I called once again to the inverter purchased shop. They said please bring back for repair, we will do something for that. I gave it to at Magnum Electronics, It was reaching almost 1mnth but they are not giving any answer for me. They are saying the inverter was sent to bangalore to repair, that inverter not came from bangalore what should I do. My batteries coming to end of life.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

pro-view service is good. but the dealer are stupid.so the products name are bad impression in the market.

Proview 1800VA Infinity Home UPS - Serivice delay