Pune Municipal Corporation - Property Tax.

Anshul Gupta
We have purchased Office Space K503, K504, K505 in year 2005, located at Megacenter, Hadapsar, Pune - 411013. However, we never received the property tax for the same. Whenever we enquired at PMC, they say that they have not received the handover letter from the builder (Magrapatta). The builder says, they did send the letter and give us the reference number. PMC does not accept this reference number. We have been shuttling between the two for long with no results. I am afraid, finally, it would be us who may have to bear the fine for all those years for no fault of our's.

Comments

N Jan 12, 2014 by
Ravi Sahney

Best Review
I have vacant land at kondhva pune which is mainly reserved by pmc for high school and HDH. the land is unapproachable since there is no approach road. PMC has levied tax in lacs from 2006

Property tax bills not yet received! - Municipality - Pune

I have not received the property tax bill. My flat details are as given below:
Building No. D1
Flat No. 103
Lunkad Zodiac
Viman Nagar
Pune - 411 014
Request you to please send the same urgently to enable us to make the payments.
Altaf shaikh

Change in Property Name -Previous Name: Anagha Apartments
Changed Name: Resilient Sahkari Gruh RAchana Sanstha (Maryadit)

Address remained same : Flat No.8, Plot No.13, Survey No.26, Dahanukar Lane No. 7, Kothrud, Pune-38.

pune property tax payment in(cheque name)

I have peoperity at sr.no. 20/3/2A, Raghoba patil nagar, behind holel samadhan, near mundhwa river bridge on my mothers name Mrs. vasudha janardan parkhe. I want to search about my properity tax & want to pay it, but I couldn't get it on net, so that I can know the exact amount of my tax till date

Sanjay parkhe
N Aug 24, 2011 by
s.g.bhoite

I filled information from the last bill in the online property tax format provided by you which appears on clicking on line property tax but a standard reply comes 'NO RECORDS FOUND' IT IS IRRITATING.
N Oct 4, 2012 by
AVISAWANT

I have property at pune i m staying at mumbai now i want to make payment of property tax the cheque or dd should be in favour of
N Jun 21, 2013 by
Anuradha PMI

we need to change the address of our registered office.
old office was rented & located in Karvenagar.
new office in Erandawane.
what all docs to submit??

Pune Municipal Corporation - Property Tax.