Punjab National Bank Sec 18 Rohini, Delhi - NON ACCEPTANCE OF CHEQUE OF DIFF BRANCH

GUPTA SANJAY
I have deposit a cheque for Rs. 14000/- in c/a 1846009300097098 in Branch Sec 18, Rohini, on dated 24.09.2010. The Cheque was issued by my brother from c/a c/a 1846009300097089. The said bank's Manager retained the cheque with him in bank and does not transfer the money till 29.09.2010.

On inquery he replied that as the cheque deposit account and cheque issued account both are not at my brach. and we will not transact and returned the cheque to me. On argument he said you are free to complant my self any where.

I was in urgent need of money.

This is very shameful.

Comments

RAKESH KUMAR PNB  - India

DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUE - Punjab National Bank

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM A STUDENT FROM FORBESGANJ DIST-ARARIA ,STATE-BIHAR.TODAY I WENT TO PNB FOR DEPOSIT A CHEQUE,A CLERK MR.LABH WAS ON DUTY AND HE SAYS I DONT ACCEPT THE CHEQUE OF SBI.HE USE SOME WRONG MATTER"JAO DELHI PHONE KAR DENA ,HUM CHEQUE NAHI LENGE,JYADA KANOON DIKHAOGE TO AAJ KE BAAD BANK MEIN TAPNE NAHI DENGE" .IS THIS PROCESS OF BANKING IN INDIA.WHERE LOGO IS CUSTOMER IS OUR GOD.
Raj Kumar PNB  - India

Sir/Madam
Today i.e. on 29.03.2010 I go through your Bank (Punajb National Bank, Branch Sector-19, Chandigarh regarding payment of 2 self cheques but it is sorry to point out that one of your official Mr. Sharma (Manager) did not accept cheques and told me that make a call of that person who given me cheques. I think so its a wrong practice. It is not good. It is pertinent to mention here that 2 members of my family also working with Banking Sector as an AGM and Senior Manager respectively. Their behaviour is not like this. This official of your bank given a bad name of your's Bank. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful done. Hoping for your response please.

He does this activity. I also have face the same probleum
N May 31, 2012 by
ankush yadav PNB  - India

Respected sir
i am talking about your betul branch on j.h. college road in madhya pradesh.your officials here don't give respect to the customers infact they don't use the proper words when talking to the customers.whenever i go there to get information about anything there respone was not good.Previously i was thinking about to open an account in this branch but now i'll not.sir i request u to take some meaningful action upon them.