Punjab State Electricity Board - Power cuts in ludhiana

Yatin Budhiraja
Dear sir
This is to inform you that due to excessive power cuts in ludhiana, higher education suffers alot. Students preparing for courses like-MBA, MCA, etc. have to appear for many online tests but these days, the power cuts are for 5-6 hours. Students are not even able to appear for a 2.5 hour online test during the day time.
Moreover, the timings of power cuts are not disclosed to the people in advance. It really feels like the Board works on the whims and fancies of its officers.
It is my humble request to Punjab State Electricity Board to get back to the sole purpose of public welfare.

Comments

problem with electric cut schedule - Electric Cut Schedule

Hello sir
I residing in sector 28 faridabad Haryana.I seen from few weeks electricity has cut down at exactly at mid night approx. 12o'clock.From that time we will walk around in this summer.And they provide after 1 o'clock.I am working in gurgaon.I faced problem severely at this time because that time i could not sleep or do any other work.Please change the time for cutting time of electricity by which we can sleep easily.

Solution : You can cut down at day time.

This is to inform you that the power has gone from last 24 Hrs. I am a resident of H. No. 1, Villa Apartment, Baloke Road, Opp. Bille di chakki, Haibowal Kalan, Ludhiana Punjab.

We are facing very big problem from last 2 days 1 night due to power failure and major voltage fluctuation & due to this, we are facing heavy losses of children’s education and electrical equipments are damaged due to fluctuation.

Request you to kindly take the necessary action in this regard immediately.

Manoj Jindal
puneet

there are lot of problems in raj guru nagar inspite of sub station

Punjab is wrost state i have ever seen in terms of infra str and basic neccessities.Just check the roads at Focal point area.
Electricity uuuff..Residensial areas near Focal point get 6-8 hr electricity per day and that also with so many intruptions and voltage problems.
Jai Punjab

in summer months, power cuts were imposed soley to help agricultural sowing in particular paddy. now it is over and crop is ready for harvesting. why power cuts are imposed now when agriculture sector is not demanding power as an equal power consumption sector? i fail to understand the logic.

I think the people in PSEB dun read these comments and they dont care, all they care is to full their pockets with bribery from consumers which impose kundi connections at their places.
A Jun 1, 2011 by
aloksh

This is to inform you that the power has gone from last 36Hrs. I am a resident of H. No. 455/10C, Band Gali, New Kidwai Nagar, Ludhiana .We Have receive Electricity from New Hargovind Nagar & We have book Complant for 5 times but not get any result .My Complant No.491378,
We are facing very big problem from last 2 days 1 night due to power failure .

Request you to kindly take the necessary action in this regard immediately.

Thanking You
Alok Sharma
A Aug 13, 2011 by
shamlalsaini

I am a retired Administrative Officer and a senior citizen. I am resident of House No. 50/30 A, Ramgali, N.M. Bagh, Ludhiana. I reported electric failure in the office of PSEB in ESI Hospital, Ludhiana. Complaint was registered. I contacted No. 5055510. The complaint was registered. When no body came I wanted to remind. Attendant was talking to her friends. She did not attend to my complaint. I went to the ESI office the response was dismal. I tried to contact the SDE he did not bother to attend to my phone. All my efforts failed to contact. When I failed on fronts one of the young boys in the street came to my rescue. He shook the wire with a stick and the electricity was restored since there was a loose connection. No body has come to set it right.
It seems the officers of the PSEB are obvlious of the complaints of the public. .
N Jun 3, 2012 by
mukesh kumar blue pantha

i am mukesh kumar blue pantha.sir i live in janta nagar, gill chowk.here power cut is very long time.kindly given the power minimum 16 hour.
Thank you.
N Jun 12, 2013 by
saurabhskater

Hi everyone,
I'm Saurabh from BRS nagar. here electricity is not a big issue. there is only a 2 hours power cut twice a week in the peak may june season... rest whole year we do not experience any power cut issue.. Punjab Govt. Zindabaad :)
N Jun 16, 2014 by
csabarwal

Dear All,

I am Charu from tajpur road, new company bagh, ludhiana.
the roads, electricity and water conditions are worst in this area.We all are very upset. nobody is doing anything.
From past 24 hrs electricity is not coming and if it comes the voltage is very dim which effects the health of people.

This is my humble request to the concerned person that please come to our area and look the conditions of here and take the necessary action regarding roads, electricity and water.

thnaks and regards