Punjab State Electricity Board - low voltage

sonpriya
sir, with humble request i state that we are the residents of 140 amar nagar gulab devi hospital road jalandhar, sir these days we are suffering problem due to low voltage . At night we find it difficult to sleep properly as the fans stop working due to low power supply . Now due to low voltage other appliances will surely get affected .these all problems are occuring as the people sharing the same electricity connection are using ac's on single phase which really disrupts the power flow to other houses. so sir i request to please check the houses with ac's on single phase and please recommend them to take three phase connection so that other people may not suffer due to them

Comments

Raj Kumar Bhardwaj Punjab State Electricity Board  - Garhshankar, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

With due respect and humble submission, I beg to submit that I am an ex Subedar retired from the Indian Army, and presently residing at House No 1699, Ward No 8, Gatrhshankar, Distt Hoshiarpur. The house is situated in a narrow lane. Opposite to my house is the house of a very rich person Mr Rakesh Kumar Soni son of Dharampal. I am having a single phase connection, and the above said person is also having single phase connection from the sale supply line which is for three houses.. He has installed 3-4 ACs in his house and two stablizers. He might have got increased his house load, but it is only in papers. Due to the over load, the wires got tripped a number of times, and three houses from this supply line have to ive in dark without fan in this summer season we have never seen the tube light give the light due to low voltage. Moreover the fittings are also not proper and the water coming outg of the Air conditioners, is continuously pouring on the passers by.

I request the authorities to install the three phase connection to the house of Mr Rakesh soni and the power line be properly repaired/replaced to avert accidents in future and also the proper installation of the ACs and other equipments are properly checked for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.
N Jul 24, 2011 by
aman munjal Punjab State Electricity Board  - Garhshankar, Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

low voltage & power fluctuations in sunder nagri st. no.11' abohar.
D Aug 5, 2012 by
mantosh garga

AGAINST PUNJAB ELECTRCITY BOARD

I HAVE ACCNO:B94HW240291P, NAME:MANTOSH GARGA, at rampurapul distic bathinda, punhjab bhairupa grir. I HAVE PETROL PUMP HAVING 9 KW LOAD.THERE IS SOME RESISDEDENT HOUSES ALSO USED POWE SAME TRANSFARMER.ALL THIS HOUSE USED DIRECT POWER SUPPLY WITHOUT PAY BILL.WHEN OVERLAOD POWER CONNUSAMPTION THESE PEPLE INTUPTED OUR SUPLY PLZ LOOK THIS MATTER VERY SERIOSLY LAST 4 DAYS I HANVE NO POWER SUPPLY DUE TO THAIS I HAVE LOOS IN MY BUSINESS AND COUSMER FACED DIFFICUKY.

9417058458 MOBILE NO