Pure IT — coimbatore dealer address & phone no.

N.Raveendranath
kindly send me the Coimbatore office address and phone numbers to get battery kit.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

kindly send me the coimbatore office address & phone nos. to get the battery kit
Hello sir. This is vignesh from coimbatore, vadamadurai...we already reported once for battery replacemet.. But we still did not receive any phone calls from u.. Plz take immediate action.. My address.. No.7. Archana apartments, v.i.p colony.. Behind j.p mahal. Vadamadurai coimbatore.17 phone 9751149975.. Please consider this as matter of urgency..
Service not given for bottom chamber supply.
I have ordered for a bottom chamber of my PureIT on 18th Dec 2011. The Executive offr and the staff of the PUREIT call center repeatedly promise to supply that one within 72 Hrs, I've contact min 10 times but no any positive reply or action has taken by Company.
Plz take immediate action.My Show more... regt Mob No 9545984053. Please consider this as matter of urgency. Show less

+91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Pure IT - coimbatore dealer address & phone no.