Pure IT - battery replacement

pundreek
please dont buy pure it they have a bug mouth to sell the product . it has been 5 days since i have called these ppl for the battery change and they said 72 hours but no one here. on top of that i will suggest all the people please dont buy the products which doesnt have a good customer support. pure it is a product which is to be thrown away in dustbin after one use because no one will come to help you if something wrong with the product.

Comments

K.Sathish Kumar Pure IT  - India

Due to non replacement of battery in Purit water purifier, we are not able to use it. We have asked your local dealer at Annanagar
to replace the said battery by 1st march 2008, but there is no response.

Kindly do the needful

Vasant Kunj, ND-70
(m) 9999114756
Rakesh Kumar Pure IT  - India

No battery replacement since last one month of order - Pure It

i am frustrated after sales service of water purfier pure it of hindustan uniliver. since last one month i am calling to their call center every same response you will get within 48 hrs but nothing has happen even calling call center more than 10 times. i am planning to go in consumer cort for the same

Rakesh kumar
ms.vijaya v.mahajan Pure IT  - India

replacement of battery - Pure it

I m residing in solapur, maharashtra.i m asking for battery, as it's life is over since 15 days-solapur dealer.They are not responding and i tried to call ur helpline-.no for maharashtra, nobody 's picking the phone.What we supposed to do? as we have purchased ur product, considering will get the after sales services.I kindly request you to look into the matter and expecting positive actions for the complaint.
E.S.RAO Pure IT  - India

changing of battery and supply of micro fibermesh - Pure IT

we had placed an order for the above items on 5/11/2008.And our order no is S08/MLR 0126/009945.
Subsequently i logded two complaints on 19/11/2008 and 21/11/2008. the complaint numbers are c08790653/658 and c08796981/986 respectively.
Unfortunately there is no response from ur end till now.
kindly do the needfull urgently or i wil b forced to take some drastic steps.
manish keshari Pure IT  - India

Replacement of life indicator battery - Pure it

I am calling customer care to replace life indicator battery and micro paper since last 15 days. Always they say " we will send our technician today evening but nobody comes and next day they repeat it and say sorry and our technician will definitely come for replacement"

Now tell me where to go for complain against this.
manish keshari Pure IT  - India

Replacement of life indicator battery - Pure IT

Now tell me where to go for complain against this.
Parash Prasad Pure IT  - India

My customer Id is 1926302118, Name:- Parash Prasad
I have complained to change my battery on 28th Dec 2008 and still I am waiting for your engineer.
Your customer care executive has told me that I have to pay Rs. 365 but I receive one call from local PCO on 29th Dec 2008 from your engineer and he was saying that I have to pay Rs. 380 and I denied paying Rs. 380 from then still I m waiting to change my purit battery.

Kindly do the needful…

Parash Prasad
9821655486(M)
abirami.p.r Pure IT  - India

no proper battery serviceto urban areas - Pure IT

we are residing in Tiruchengode Erode Dt Tamil nadu we have bought the kit in 2005 .Till date we are not able to get the battery and service .so we are not using the pureit. if we contact the sales person he is not responding .If there is no service to urban area don't sell to us .
Archana Divekar Pure IT  - Delhi, North Delhi, Delhi, India

I have booked for a new battery on 12/1/08 and some ID give to me by call centre is 1625334415. I have once again called on 17/1/08 and teh call centre executive confirmed that I will receive the same in 3 working days. Till date I have not received the same. When asked her to tranfer line to senior I was told that her senior will call me in 10 minutes. I have not received the call.
kapil vyas Pure IT  - India

battery change - Pure It

i had purchased pureit last year second time pureit battar will be change when i changed first time pureit battary i had a lot of problem then battary was changed. again i have to change my pureit battary nothing any customer care contact no. the no. 9251001001 not in use.
so please do the needfull
thanx
kapil
91+98281-05275
K NATARAJAN Pure IT  - India

How to change Address in Ration Card
Nitin Patil Pure IT  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

I don't understand what the problem is with such a reputed company? Their persons never come on given date and time to
replace the battery. Though they are advertising for 100% pure water but what about the services. From last month I am
contacting them to replace my battery, all I get is 'within 3 working days the battery will be replaced'. Which 3
working days? Is somebody reading this?...
R.Ramesh Pure IT  - India

we wants battery replacement-Now I'm at Tiruchengode(near Erode). Pl. give phone number Erode Pure-it address or phone (cell) number through email or sms to my cell ;9865857929
kavita pawar Pure IT  - India

Need to change filter Kit - Pure IT

Need to change the kit as it indicates "RED" mark to replace kit as soon as possible on below address

c/o Pradeep Chouhan
Flat no. 9, "Shivalaya society"
Sai chowk, Sus road, Pashan, Pune
J.Charles Pure IT  - India

Hindustan Lever Ltd - Pure it water Battery.filter

Request for battery change
Have been requesting for changing the battery in the Pure - it water filter. The service set up is promising
to change the same next day it self and no body is turned up for the past 10 days.

We now repent for having purchased this product of Hindustan Lever Limited, which has a very bad service back-up team.
This attitude of the service set up is totally frustating and its a surprise that the Company Like HLL
alows this type of poor service to the customer.
Any how as a lost attempt, we once again request you to look in to the matter.
If it is not done, we have no alternative, except to go to the consumer forum at Chennai.
Charles.J. id no: Phone :04427260061, Mobile 9245411576.
BHASKAR.C.K. Pure IT  - India

I am Bhaskar. I orded battery 20 days back till now they r not supplied so far,
iam phoned several times they r not given me proper instructions, they said they will send with in
3 working days. Pl do need ful.
N Kiran Pure IT  - India

hw to change the address in ration card
Arun Kumar T Pure IT  - India

not getting in time
Pravindra Avadh Kumar Yadav Pure IT  - India

i want to change my address in ration card how to change it can you please give me a way how to change address.

Pure IT - battery replacement