Pure IT - Pure it

Yashad on Jun 1, 2011
I took pureit purifier Auto fill 4 months ago.It was properly working till the end of the first battery life.I ordered a new battery worth Rs500/-.The new battery worked for only 1 week,and then suddenly the purifier stoped working.I called the customer care toll free no.The representative said that he will come within 48hrs.But he didnt came.Now almost one month is over after my complaint,but yet I got no response from them.
I would say that Pure it is one of the worst product I have ever purchased.And the customer care service is also very bad which gives no response.I would advise that not to purchase pure it,its a cheap and worst company.

Comments

N Jun 2, 2011 by
hulpureit1

Greetings from Pureit.

First of all, we would want to thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us.

As we can see from the mail that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there .Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit.

You may please provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write back to us @ pureit.hul@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details. .

Rest assured of continued support always.

Pureit Team
D Jun 7, 2011 by
Yashad

Your product & service is 3rd class, in fact all of u at H.U.L.r 3rd class people who r selling such worst product called pureit.Instead d name should be dirt it, spoil it . Your company only wants to make money by fast pushing d product (so called FMCG) & not to care about customer at all.You people are so miser, kanjoos marwadi that in order to save your money, u never call-up ur client inspite of my giving mobile no.(9769966628) to u n.no.of times but instead keep on sending useless smses to us (by using mobile companies bulk sms facility) My dear Hindustan Unilever (jokingly called hindustan chi lever khanari in marathi) why don't u subscribe to unlimited talk-time facility of mobile companies & talk to us at least once.or r u scared to talk to us after selling your bogus & fake product called pureit.
Lastly; all that I would say that come & take back ur horrible pureit lying idle with me for past couple of months & refund my monies.
N Jun 15, 2011 by
Yashad

Pureit Battery kit is bit costly & its price tag needs to be lowered as it has to be replaced after @ every 3-4 months depending upon the usage. The company has to take its cognisance & be price sensitive so that the customers do not feel pinch to their pockets while replacing battery.
Also; Hindustan Unilever has to improve its sales & service attitude so that customer is not taken for a ride.
Customer care no.should be toll-free & not premiumly charged as is the case now.
All these cases reflect on company's image & its product in the long run.
I hope d company takes serious note of the above points & corrects itself.
N Jul 6, 2011 by
hulpureit1

Greetings from Pureit.

First of all, We would want to thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestion. We will surely consider your feedback and forward it to the concerned department.

Alternatively you are most welcome to reply to this mail or call our helpline @ 1860 180 1000 or 1860 500 5678 for further queries.

Rest assured of continued support always,

Pureit Team
N Jun 11, 2012 by
avimittal30

I am facing a similar problem. Got the kit replaced but the purifier stopped working after a week. This is extremely annoying, I have heard about this issue from many people.
I contacted helpline. Not sure if my issue will get addressed. But you guys are swindlers and your product is not worth buying. Pure-it is a super flop.
N Jun 11, 2012 by
avimittal30

Send someone to rectify the issue or take this useless product back and refund my money.

Pure IT - Pure it